The discussions

My facebook account got hacked

Hello, It’s so crazy to wake up and discover your account’s been hacked.   I’ve done everything I could to recover back my account and it seem impos...

Please letter of apology for facebook

Solved

Hello, please send me little peragraph for apolagise to facebook my english is not strong i m urdu speaker from pakistan please my life depend on...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2023 by
HajiyaLadidi

Email is different

Hello, Same here, I can't log to my old Facebook becoz the email address is different .

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to unlock my locked facebook account without email

Hello,how can I please unlock my locked Facebook account with out email address 

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook id disabled

sir my facebook account is unable to access I need my account back. I didn't opened any links and I didn't login my account to any other devices so c...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to change our facebook id

Hi, How to change our Facebook ID ? Thanks 

HelpiOS

Facebook password

Hello, I need to log in to my Facebook account but I forgot my password 

HelpiOS

Hello im rexhepi rauf my accont has been locked please give

Hello, my account facebook has been locked please give me a chance to unlock eith date of birth

I can't access my facebook account

Hello, I can't access my facebook account

How to gain access to my hacked facebook account

Hello, someone hacked my facebook account 5 days ago and changed my password and the email associated with my account so i could not recover my pa...

9 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2023 by
Hamza

My facebook account hacked and mobile number & email changed

my Facebook account hacked, mobile number changed, email ID changed,

Facebook hacked

Hi, someone hacked my Facebook and changed my password and phone number! My email was still linked to the account so I was able to reset the password ...

My account is haked

Hello, hello sir my Facebook account is another person hake my account please remove my account

Unlock facebook id

Solved

Hello, Facebook I'd unlock 

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook account blocked due to date of birth

Solved

Hi help me Please unlock my facebook account but. Date of birth identify 

HelpiOS

Forgot facebook password

I lost my sim card and can't remember my Facebook password 

HelpiOS

Facebook account unlock

Solved

Hi, How to unlock my Facebook account? My real name *** Fb user id name *** DOB *** Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

My facebook account has been locked

Solved

Hello, My Facebook account has been locked how to unlock my account please help me 

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

I forgot password i can't login

Hello, I forgot my Facebook password i can't login, please i want it back 

HelpiOS

How to unlock this id

Hello, My Facebook accounts has been hacked and someone changed my email id and password. Then they doing scam from this id. Plz how gain it help...

HelpiOS

I need my number to be place so as to received code

Hello, How can you assist me to recover that account to my personal number please kindly assist to recover it.

My facebook account is disabled & my insta is also connected

Hello, My fb account is disabled & it's professional I'd of mine connected with insta pls help me 

Pls unlock

Hello, My facebook account is locked please unlock my account 

Facebook hacked. new one started in error.

If my Facebook was hacked, and I unfortunately started a new one in the heat of the moment of trying to retrieve it, will I ever be able to get the or...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

I dont have the email 210

Hello, My fb is hacked and my phone number is blocked and changed my password i dont have the email how to get back my account

Urgent this is important please help me

Hello, My face book account is hacked some one without my permission please help 

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2023 by
Shao66

How to unlock my facebook account

Hello,how do I get my Facebook account back when that email that I used don’t work cause it was hacked

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Help me deactivate my hacked facebook account!

Someone hicked my facebook account and changed my password and is pretending to be me for the past 3 weeks,how do I deactivate the account when I have...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2023 by
Israrkhan

Facebook account hacked and email and phone number changed

Hello, My facebook was hacked 6 days ago and my email, phone number were taken off. I have tried everything to get my Facebook back and I really don’...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2023 by
burnlie

How to unlock my facebook account.

Hello, My facebook was hacked 1 days ago and my email, phone number were taken off. I have tried everything to get my Facebook back and I really don...

Unlock please

Solved

Hello, Hi, I am a regular user of Facebook and suddenly my account was locked and I am trying to confirm my identity to unlocked it but I can't fin...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Forgot facebook password and no phone number

Solved

Actually I don't know what I can do because I don't have a sim number that register on fb account i don't no the password and also i change my phone s...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

You disagree with the decisions

Solved

Hello Sir my Facebook Account This Problem You Disagreed With The Decision Problem And Check back here for the result Problem Please Let Check And Fix...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Pls help me fix my problem with facebook

Hello, Can anyone here help me with my concern regarding my facebook account.yesterday my facebook and messenger is under restriction because of a vi...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

My account has been locked

Hi  My Facebook account has been locked, but Idon't have my personal identity, email and phone number because someone hacker changed my all personal ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Reset password facebook

Hello, I forgot my facebook account password and the number that created facebook was not sent to me when I tried to recover the account on the new ph...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Please unlock my account (facebook)

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please unlock my account 

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

My facebook account was hacked my phone number change login code was send author

Solved

Hello, My facebook account someone else without my permission two-factor authenification my mobile number is removed and another login code was sen...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2023 by
Singhsunilkumar

My facebook account is unable to access i need my account

Hello, sir my facebook account is unable to access I need my account back. I didn't opened any links and I didn't login my account to any other device...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2023 by
karenren08

Kgomotsp motshabi

Hello, my facebook is hacked I lost access to it , password is changed and it does not appear on the search engine when i search the account be the...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2023 by
Cherang

Facebook hacked

My wife's Facebook account has been hacked - there is no phone number associated with the account just her personal email address. We keep going on to...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

How can i recover my account if lost the simcard and forgot

Hello, How can I recover my account I lost my simcard and I forgot the password 

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2023 by
shahzadi19

Facebook, your account has been locked

Hi ccm support; My Facebook account has been locked, I get the following error. How can I solve, Thanks. Ahmet, your account has been locked --------...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2023 by
Monry

Someone stole my facebook page - facebook won't help

My Facebook Business page was taken over by a criminal in Pakistan.  My page was created in 2016 and still shows my URL, my email address, and it is a...

Hacked facebook account

Fb acc hacked, no longer have access, fb no longer recognize it.

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2023 by
Gnanmani

We received your information if we still find that you're not old enough to be o

Solved

Hello, We Received Your Information If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is bec...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2023 by
Trasicgeorge

How to unlock my facebook account?

Solved

Hello Team, My Facebook Account has been locked for over (Period) and I do not have the learn more not get started option to help me proceed to the ne...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2023 by
Monry

Forget facebook password

Hello, I want to access my Facebook account but I forgot my password and the email address that I want to receive the 6 digit for me to reset my pass...

Facebook keeps sending me the same code.

Hello, how long should i wait for this? I want to reset my facebook password but it keeps sending the same code and its not even working. And this tim...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2023 by
Jolianera

Account disagree the decision disabled

Solved

Hello, How to fix this problem.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 12,301