The discussions

Reviewing these additional documents

Solved

hi all facebook page close . Thank You Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

How to recover my blocked facebook account

Solved

How to recover my blocked Facebook account please solve this problem

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to

Hello, We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help confirming your name, we'll reach out for addi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Not able to open the face book

Hello, says the following message This phone number already exists in your account. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.80

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Not able to log in to facebook

Solved/Closed

am not able to log in to facebook. I have tried other accounts of my friends and family members but still not able to log in on to my PC. on my mobil...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Profile problem

someone hack into my profile on facebook and now i can;t get on facebook becauce they hacked in to it and took it over how can i get it back.

5 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook disabled

i have been using fb since 2011 november......today my account opened and i tried to open me inbox....suddenly i got sign out....when i signd in again...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

How can i recover my blocked facebook account

How can I recover my blocked Facebook account. Please help me.

Ambucias

We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to

Solved/Closed

Hello, can someone help me please Thanks for your help We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more ...

Computertech

Cannot login to facebook

Hello, I cannot login to facebook, it says I have tried too many times. Have tried to reset the password but that does not work any suggestions ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook password

Hello, i am unable to remember my password.because i miss face book many year.please remember me my password.help me Configuration: Windows 7 /...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook went to log in and someone else's profile showed up

Hello, Please help me, I have no idea what my Facebook password is or my email, or my user name.. Somehow someone changed it all. I went to log in a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Fb server encountered an error and canot fullfill the request

Hello, i canot login to my facebook accout when i log in it tellis me " the server encountered an error and canot fullfill the request " what should i...

Ambucias

Facebook recover deleted account

Hello, yesterday my facebook account was deleted.. I want my account pls help me

Ambucias

Facebook - login too often - blocking access to fb

Hello, 10/23/2015: Why is Facebook saying "You are Login too often" and then not allowing me to access Facebook. Are they policing how am I using ...

Ambucias

Facebook login problem reviewing these additional documents

Solved

When I login to facebook, then show this massage. . Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additiona...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

How long i have to wait to can access to my account

Hello... In need to know how long i have to wait to can access to my account.... Please if you know tell me.... I alredy send my id.. Twice... But the...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook asks me to change my name

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80my Facebook account is not logging in nd when I log in it asks me to change my name when I did it aga...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Facebook reviewing these additional documents

Please anyone help me My Facebook account can't open please help me My e-mail ***@*** Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account whil...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook account activate

My facebook Account......Chetan Akhouri , I cant open my Account.....that time Account conected with indiatime.com email...that was close, 2nd may mob...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

I cant open my id after verifying

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 hye im varun. My id disabled. Before the I'd disabled I was done verified. But one day my I'd was suspend...

Ambucias

Plzz help me my facebook account is hacked

Some one hacked my facebook account so plzz help me ... i give money also if u want so plzz contact me or give your contact no

xpcman

Facebook account hacked

Hello, my facebook was hacked and I try to get in it and they they my email address has been removed from this acoount. I need help now. Config...

Ambucias

I can't log in to my facebook account

Hello, I can't log into my facebook account from my computer, my wife's laptop, or our tablet either. When I click on the link for a facebook help p...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2015 by
KatherineClaire

Download photos from facebook messenger

How do I down load photos that people send me from messenger? Please

4 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

How can i login my facebook account

Hello, how can i log in my facebook account

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook why is my account is disable?

Solved

Hello, why was my account is dseable? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 41.0

Ambucias

Facebook account is disabled

Solved

my facebook account disable,please my facebook account reactive help me

Ambucias

Facebook hacked account

My Facebook account has been hacked and I have been unable to recover it using the suggested solutions provided by Facebook. My email has been removed...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

How to delete fake fb account n my pics pls its urgent

Closed

Hello, Someone has created my fake fb account and uploaded my pics pls help me how to remove my pics and to delete my fake account pls help me I...

xpcman

Hacked facebook page

I cannot access my facebook page as it has been taken over by a hacker, how has changed my e-mail address and telephone no. Is there any way that I ca...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Hacked facebook account

Hello, How can I contact Facebook so they can resolve my problem as none of the solutions provided has worked for me. My account was hacked and th...

xpcman

Facebook hacked

Hello, anyone can help us to recover my boyfriend facebook, there someone used it and we dont know who is. Phone number and email address changed and...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook blocked

Hello, Sir my FBI account is blocked but why? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 39.0.2171.93

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Hello, Hi sir/Ma'm Good Day, My question is why i cannot open my Facebook account..Facebook saying message this. Unfortunately, you won't be a...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Facebook account blocked

Hellow my fb account blocked please unblock my account help me Hello please unblock my account

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Hacked account

Hello, My Facebook account is hacked n I all recovery info has been changed the email address associated with it also changed how do I recover my ...

xpcman

Facebook disabled

Hello, my friends acc disalbed due to spam..can u help me to enable that acc sir/maam? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 22.0.1229.95

Ambucias

Change language

Hello, Change the language of my id to English Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Hacked

Hello, Somebody hacked my profiel and i dont have acess...plus my friends cant see it anymore. My profil is under my name Yatzoglou Katerina....im an...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
thaersy

Facing problem with fb account

Hello, I have logged into my Facebook account but am unable to se my newsfeed, profile messages and friend request. What all I can see is " notifica...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
Shishir

I want to load the messages of facebook on my mobile bt i don't know how i can l

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80plZ help me

markcdl

Facebook reviewing documents

Solved

Hello, I want my id back plz solve this problem Hamid ali is my real name Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're re...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Why i can't access my facebook?

Hello, I can't access to my facebook account. It's been more than a couple of weeks. Any solution? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

Computertech

My facebook account has been hacked

hello ,Your Account Is Temporarily Locked We've detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security pr...

Computertech

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b...

Computertech

Can't remember my facebook password

Closed

Hello, I can't remember my face book password and the email address is not current please help. And I think my name could be spelt wrong syndra ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

I put my e mail password bur i cant get my sms i dint understant

Hello, Help me I can't get on facebook it's said SMS can't be found to get my code to get on facebook Help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45...

ac3mark

Facebook reviewing these additional documents.

Solved

Hello, My facebook shows me this : Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We ...

Ambucias

Facebook reviewing these additional documents

Hello, my fACEBOOK ID SHOWS THIS Message can u please help me for this.. Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're revi...

Ambucias
Results 10001 - 10050 out of a total of 12,291