The discussions

Roy

Hello, roy Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2016 by
suman

Forget gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail passward, please give mi my new passward Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

Ambucias

Recover gmail password

Hello, recover my gmail my gmail @*** Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

I fogort my password

Hello, I have forgotten my gmail password, please help me to recover it I've been trying and trying. You are my last hope. Thank you in advance. ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, forget my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

xpcman

Gmail password changed

Hello, my gmail password was change by an unknown user and i really want my gmail account back... Please help me

xpcman

Forgot password

Hello sir I am forgetten my password how can i open my mail please send me solution

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover deleted gmail messages

Solved

Hello, i have deleted my email messages permnently from gmail.plz any one help me.how i can recover my delete message?

Ambucias

How to unlock my forget gmail password

hello how to unlock my forget gmail password please help me....

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery e-mail

Hello, I have forgotten my gmail pass word. but i couldn't recover it from secondary email address ***@*** because it was deactivated. Please hel...

xpcman

Replacing my old google account to a new account

Hello, please a friend of my lost his gmail acount and trying to log in but the system not allowing.l am sending this email to see if Google can help ...

xpcman

My gmail has been disabled

Hello, my gmail hasbeen disabled.this gmail is very important to me plz kindly help me! Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 36.0

Ambucias

Lost my gmail account

Hello, I was looking at settings and passwords. I was trying to find my google password so I could link to my tablet. I clicked the button that said...

Ambucias

Please help me to recover my facebook account

I forgot my facebook password and I can't access my yahoomail account because I also forgot my password and I'm no longer using my number registration...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Cannot access gmail account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89 No i can enter in my count of google plis help change my password

Ambucias

Lost password

Hello, I have lost my password gmail account and i'can remember

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello I need my gmail password please

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, Dont know mobile number that I provide

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
jaydeep

Help for my account recover

Hello, My account was in active till last sunday then i format my mobile i lost all the datas and my gmail ***@*** account i forgot my passwor...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Account disabled due to some suspicious activity

Hello, My gmail account got disabled due to some suspicious activity. I have only tried to access my gmail account at cyber cafe for filling up admi...

BunoCS

Recover my old email

How can I recover an old email account when I can't remember my address or password? -- Donna Antley

BunoCS

Hacked gmail account

Hello sir/madam. my one friend has khows my google account password,my google and facebook account password is also same.he chang...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I can't remember my password. I have a new Gmail account no access to the other one can you help me? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0...

BunoCS

Gmail disabled

Hello, What do I need to do to be able to get back into my account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

BunoCS

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password in gmail. plss help to solve this proble

BunoCS

I cant get in to my email

Hello, I can't get in to my gmail I know what's e-mail is I don't know how to get in it and that's what I backed my phone to please help any one

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail is disabled

Hello, My account is been disabled and I no longer can login. Pls help me in enabling my account. My disabled email address is ***@***.

Ambucias

Gmail help

Hello, I forget my gmail password,secrete question and I can't access my phone.I want to take this gmail. Thank...

xpcman

Requesting help

How can I get my master password of folder lock version 7 in windows8 ????

xpcman

Secret question

Hello, I keep getting same secret question who is my favourite Uncle. But I remember I my secret question is 1st pet name. Why yahoo change to favou...

Ambucias

Account disabled

My gmail account got disabled due to some suspicious activity. I have only tried to access my gmail account at cyber cafe for filling up admission for...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Deleted trash and all mail

Hello, I deleted all mail and trash today and didn't realize it took everything out of folders. Any way to restore? Debbie Configuration: Win...

BunoCS

Gmail account is disabled

Hello, Hi am deepika, my gmail account is disabled. ***@*** Is the Gmail account disabled . Pls help me enable my account. My alternate email add...

BunoCS

Can't access my account.

Hello, I can't access my Gmail account. I Cant remember any password Please Help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

BunoCS

Recover password

Hello, Plz recover my gmale pasword Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Utf-8

Hello, I am trying to use an g-mail account and all my address bounce back and are not delivered. I understand that it may have to do with the UTF-...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Lost password and also secret questions answers

Hello Team, How can I recover my Gmail Password as I have forgotten the secret question answers. I was using this email for 14 years and lots of im...

xpcman

Tried to leave a message on a blog, and for some reason lost my

Hello, For some reason I have not been able to access my gmail account. I did unsuccessfully try to leave a comment on a blog. This is when I thin...

xpcman

Cannot login in my mail account

Hello, i cannot login in to my account,it was saying it was disabled due to some suspicious activity.so please help me to recover my account as it w...

BunoCS

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Sir I actually want to say that my account has been hacked by someone and now I can't log in anymore..he changed everything..I have tried the...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Google account disabled due to suspicious activity

Hello, Can you please look into the issue regarding unable to login gmail account. where I was login to Gmail page ,It showing as"Google Account ...

Ambucias

Gmail disabled

Hello, I could not enable my gmail pls provide ur solution. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovery gmail password

Hello, pls help me to recovery gmail.password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

How can i recover my disabled account.

Hello, I have lost access to one of my gmail account. When I try to sign in it says that my gmail account has been disabled due to suspicious activ...

Ambucias

Want to recover my deleted messages

Hello, 1 year ago i move my some important messages in spam folder, that was deleted automatically any way to get them back? Configuration: Wi...

Ambucias

Recovering password

Hello, I had have a gmail account for more than 10 years and I am unable to recover my password .. please help me. Genaro Configuration:...

ac3mark

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello, Hello, My gmail account has been disabled by google. I have tried signing in with other problems and also provided various answers to...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail forgot my password

Hello, i'm forgot my google password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.63

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
BunoCS

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello, My gmail account has been disabled..I could not recover it.i have important file in mail..I need this now.so pls give me solution as soon as...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
SansaJ123

Forgot my password

Hello, sir ***@*** forgot my password 2015 n importent pics are thier please help me........... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 44.0

BunoCS
Results 6751 - 6800 out of a total of 9,122