The discussions

Change my facebook account back to english

Hello, please change my facebook account back to English Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Missing password gmail

Hello, my missing gmail password Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 34.0

xpcman

Facebook

Hello, my name is Yattia can y'all help me with my Facebook please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

Ambucias

Password forgot and would like to make a new password

Hello, I got my password to my yahoo account and I would like to redo my password. What do I do? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.1...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Why i cant reactivate my account

Hello, I have deactivate my account by saying that my account was hacked and now i cant reactivate it . When i goes for log in it says they are work...

xpcman

Facebook cant open

Hello, ***@*** that was my facebook id but i cant open from yesterday tell me about that Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

xpcman

I can't access my account

Hello, Guess I mistakenly deleted my account and now, I can't access it any more, please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Facebook account hacked

Hello, when I truly to login I cannot see my th page. I am automatically routed to a fake one. My name .my city. Wrong personal info. One friend w...

Ambucias

My facebook account locked

Hello, Please assist me getting my facebook account back, I personally changed password to deleted by moderator you can people I know their Fara...

Ambucias

Genealogy help

I am having trouble finding genealogy information. Dies anyone have any good free websites or apps that could help me with this? -- Sent from CCM ...

Computertech

Language change

Hello, My name is Jane can you help me changemy laptop from portugage to english I don't know what happened Configuration: / Chrome 49.0.2623....

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Damaged usb storage

Hello, My phone is giving me that damaged usb storage notification,, I tried every thing but nothing helped at all and I jave some important files I...

Ambucias

I need help to enable my gmail account

Hello, I just had my account disabled and I have no idea what to do and I don't feel like I violated the terms of service. I have only been using my...

Ambucias

Group interest

Wat is the overiding interest of CCM group?

xpcman

I try everything please

Hello, I'm sorry but my daughter Leeloo got my phone number to get her Facebook and now I can't log into my Facebook. Configuration: iPad / Saf...

Ambucias

Account lock reviewing the documents

Hello, hello please i need help someone got into my fb i try changing my password but i cant not login it said they reviewing the documents please...

Ambucias

My fb was hacked. my email is expired and they changed my no. he

Hello, my facebook was hacked. My email is expired.they changed my phn. No. On the account how can I change my no. Bk and update my email to get my pa...

Ambucias

Downloading a you tube karaoke video onto a cd

Can anybody tell me how to do this please? I want to have a cd where I can practice all my songs off of.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Fire fox browser

Solved

M i NOW ANSWERING QUESTIONS FOR fIRE fOX?

xpcman

Reconnection

Hello, would like to be reconnected to FB PLEASDE Configuration: Windows / Firefox 45.0

xpcman

Facebook hack

Hello, I need Help my facebook was hack I need to open it cause its so many important things on my facebook. Can you help me how I open it again pleas...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I can't log into my facebook account

Hello, I can't log into facebooK.every time I try ,it says wrong password I keep changing my password but that doesn't work. Sometimes I get a white...

Ambucias

Turn facebook back to english

Hello, turn my facebook back to english Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

My facebook account is disabled

how to open our fb account Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 46.0

xpcman

I want my account

Plz help me

xpcman

Account hacked

Hello, my facebook account was hacked my email address and password has been changed I can't access my account please help me andriod phone ...

xpcman

My facebook has been hacked

Hello, My facebook account has been hacked. What do I do? HELP! Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

I can't log in my i'd

showing....Thank you Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your pat...

Realhero_Rizwan

Help on how to install simcard on dell e5430

Hi I have a Dell E5430 i want to be using the Sim card for internet, please help on how to install the Sim card. regards simukanga

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2016 by
Simukanga

Facebook account disabled

Solved

Hello, there's no way to back my account sir ??? ill do anything that makes my account back please. i wait your answer Configuration: Windows 7...

Ambucias

My facebook hacked

My fb account was hacked it changed my email add and i cant log in cn u pls help me to open my fb account.

Ambucias

Language change

Hello, All my Facebook is in Asian I am Australian can you help please Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

Computertech

I can not my face book acount

Galaxy prime core

Computertech

Someone is using my facebook account

Hello, Someone changed my email and password to my facebook account and the only option is to send the confirmation password to their cellphone and ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I wanna to know comfirm mail

Hello, I wanna to log in mg facebook account .plz help me. Configuration: samsaung galaxy note3 / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Reset my fb password but not code sent my gmail account

Hello, reset my fb password but not code sent my gmail account

Computertech

My fb was disable

Solved

Hello, My named on FB was July Q Ipinanganak, actually I didn't know why my account On FB was disable Yesterday , I hope will u back my account pl...

Ambucias

Two websites load fine: both then freeze

I go to two websites (animal related) regularly. IN the past no problem. But in the past two weeks I load them, both freeze, cannot scroll, and then...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Cannot recover my fb account

Hello, Please, I want to recover my facebook account ... Help me please.

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't find downloaded file

Newbie question: I downloaded photoshop trial version, and it says that I did, but I can't find it. Tried looking in C:/program files, etc.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook login

Hello. Whenever I try to login my Facebook account it says: Log in failed Sorry an expected error occurred. Please try again later. ( Null Pointer...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled acount facebook

Hello, my name is james jones from atlanta ga i havent been own facebook in 6 months and i wounder what i have done to have my account disabled ...

Zohaib R

I am having some difficulty in downloading free vast antivirus

I wish to be shown how to download free avast antivirus to my computer-window 7 ultimate

xpcman

Change the language from arabic to english

Hello, hi in my face book setting having arabic language.so i want make english how i please ? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.75

JONDZ

School project

I need to know how to find an area using co-ordinates

fumoney

I cant find or remember my email code

I dont know my Email code i looked and couldnt find where it ssys it on Gmail and mail can you please help me?

Ambucias

Seems impossible to regain account

Hello, I do appreciate the suggestions offered to reopen my account, but regretfully they have not worked. It seems impossible therefore to regain it....

Ambucias

Cant access to my fb account

Hello, would you please solve below issue Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents...

Ambucias

I want my old fa ebook back please

Hello, I want my old facebook back please Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My facebook account is disabled

Hello, Please my Facebook account is disabled and i want to help me get it or access it back

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 12201 - 12250 out of a total of 20,557