The discussions

Skype download

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am Jhon, iam unable to download Skype on my pc.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Facebook

Hello, Has any one the problem signing in to facebook and it says site maintenance try in a couple of hours. This is happening quite a lot nearly eve...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Where can i download reformat program?

Hello, Can anyone know where to download reformat Program ? Help me thanks you.

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Dark7568

Facebook disable

Hello, plz plz i nead back to my fb account...to ........help me? hw to solvs this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

I want my facebook in english

Hello, I want English... What is wrong with this thing.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem with loading facebook

Hello, I've been trying to use Mozilla Firefox, IE, and even Google Chrome to load Facebook, but all I get is a page full of weird characters like ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
royalwchzz

Problem google download

Hello, after download google earth on my latop and open it he shut down with no reason ( i have vista window )

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
Dark7568

Explorer.exe -application error

Hello, explorer. exe - Application Error The Instruction at "0X7C9111de" reference memory at "0X00710070". The Memory could not be "read". i can ...

LouisSteph

Pls i need help on how to watch youtube

Hello, Plss i need help i cant watch you tube on my laptop...i have restored the lapop. downloaded flash player and even turned on java script and it...

LouisSteph

Can't open internet explorer--get on internt

Hello, Can you help me. I've almost tried everything Thanks

iveal

Download of sound device

Hello,

duyen

Facebook page won't display

Hello, I can log in but when it tries to connect to Facebook; it brings up a page w/ a bunch of symbols....that doesn't make since. Can you let me kn...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Internet explorer has encountered a problem

Hello, Sir Whenever i visit any of the sites like-Yahoo,Jeevansathi,gmail etc alwaz one same message gets Displayed''Internet explorer has encounter...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
Dr.Sudha

Windows vista will not download

Hello, i keep having an issue with my windows vista computer. It will not allow me to download anything from online. Every time it will start to down...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Trouble loading facebook, nothing else.

Hi, I've been having so many problems with loading Facebook yesterday and today. I was first using Internet Explorer and then it happened. I then do...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Facebook won't open

When I try to open up Facebook my profile page will load a couple of times and the page times out. Anyone have any ideas?

LouisSteph

Downloading issues

Hello, i can't download files which more than 65MB with any browser , i.e. file size 100mb so when i dl it with browser like ie or firefix it's al...

closeup22

Can't lob on log on to facebook!!!

Hello, I can't log onto facebook eithre thru Microsoft of Mozilla. I just get lines of boxes and the a few letters upper and lower case and more boxe...

dancedhall

Facebook messages

Hello, cannot send private messages to friends and family on facebook contacted them and then it worked. added new friend same problem back again. ...

dancedhall

Unable to see files in hd explorer vista

Hello, i am using windows vista ultimate and i probably installed something that stuffed up my whole hardisk. all my folders were converted to appli...

dancedhall

Download video from any website

Hello, Is there any software that can download video from any website? I have used leawo youtube downloader and it can download video from many sites...

iveal

Internet explorer has encounter.....

Closed

Hello, AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer 7.0.6000.16876 ModName unknown or hungapp ModVer 0.0.0.0 Offset 038e0d80

iveal

Unable 2 access fb acc.

Hello, i cant access my FB acc. fr nearly 6 months now i type in my pass word and username i wait and den i get"internet explorer has encountered a...

iveal

Can't bring up facebook

Hello, I have reloaded both IE and Mozilla and have the newest version on each, but Facebook still says I'm using an incompatible browser; what giv...

iveal

Need help with facebook

Hello, I have a hard time getting into face book, I have a hard time getting to the home page and when I try to accept something, like the swan, my in...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
mysticdreams

Cannot get to facebook log in.

Hello, When I even attempt to go to facebook login, a popup comes up telling me it cannot open from this sight. I have tried to Google search faceboo...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Download vb or c++

Hello, baru2 nie aku ade try nak download program visual basic and vb c++ tapi tak dapat, masa nie aku pakai window vista. adakah ia disebabkan windo...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

How do i download image viewer software

Hello,

LouisSteph

My facebook account got disabled

Hello, everyone. Recently, i got my facebook account disabled for a 'fake' name. Stupid of me, yes i agree. I sent an email to the developers, ...

LouisSteph

How to free download?

Respected sir, please inform me how to download in airtel live for free.? Plz...... It is a request.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

I cant log into facebook.

Hello, I cant log into facebook.It says internet explorer cant display webpage.Or firefox-Connection has timed out.Please.If u know the solution plea...

iveal

Facebook site maintenance

Hello, i haven't been able to login to facebook for over a week now and it is so annoying. when i try to login i get a message saying that one of the...

iveal

Firefox problem loading www sites

Hello, Had my computer worked on because IE8 would not load any non-secure "www" sites. Will load secure sites "https" sites. I wanted IE8 removed an...

iveal

Google

download google earth for me and send it by mail

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Cant find my download

Hello, I have downloaded music from limewire but i cant find it anywhere on my computer..Iam using vista..someone sos

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Jessie

Not downloading from youtube etc

Hello, My player is not downloading from Youtube ,Daillymotion etc as it used to. I redown loaded and nothing changed.

LouisSteph

Can't get into google

Hello, I can't log into Google. Everytime I try, I get the message "Oops! This link appears to be broken. Suggestion-Reload this page later" Does an...

LouisSteph

My facebook shows up as code

Hello, Everytime i try to go to my facebook homepage it shows up as some kind of code or something has this happened to anyone else?? it looks like ...

LouisSteph

Facebook

Hello when i type in www.facebook.com and press enter this pops up ??\[o#ɵ~?_ѓ??ՍQ?%J?4Ҍ6??ٙ?ǶFۨ??dKͮV_$q4???yJ??yڍÉb?��?...

LouisSteph

I cant download flash player to my phone.

Hello, i need some help downloading a flash player to my mobile phone

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Flash player download crashes internet explor

Hello, I have Windows XP and recently upgraded to Internet Explorer 8. Some sites are requesting Flash Player but when I try to download it from Ad...

iveal

Facebook

Hello, hi im having problems uploading my profile from my phone to the pc, how do u do this?

iveal

Can't download "raw" pics

Hello, I Have a canon rebel xt and have just recently learned how that changing to "raw" setting allows for better pics in certain situations. Here's...

iveal

Can't download any file from internet

Hello, Please i need help. can't open the internet explorer and can not download any file from the internet

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Downloading games

Hello, hey i am getting problem in downloading games in SAMSUNG j700i from pc.please help me to sort out this problem

rohit

Need explorer.exe

Hello, Does anyone know where I can download explorer.exe? Here's the scenario: I recently ran Avast 4 Pro to scan my computer (start up boot sc...

LouisSteph

Drivers download

Hello, pls i urgently need to download video and graphic drivers for hp pavillion dv6000.link me to a site i can get it free.

LouisSteph

Download drivers

Hello, i lost my creative audio drivers cd. how to download the creative 5.1 audio drivers

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Error in opening facebook profile

Closed

Hello, i cant open my facebook profile as it is showing an error.....

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
onea97

Cant load facebook

Hello, i seem to be having problems with my facebook, i can enter my email and password then it starts to load up but then stops ive tried everything ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
JO
Results 19901 - 19950 out of a total of 20,559