The discussions

Accont disabled

Hello, how r u? i hope you will fine! ***@*** this is my facebook account disable? please solve problem my account plz help me. please enable m...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

How to delete my fb hacked account permanently

Solved

Hello, I was hacked and my password and email were changed I no longer have complete access because even my security question was changed I am be...

xpcman

Facebook change language

Hello, When i logged on my Facebook account, by default it is showing Chines language, i tried to convert chines to English but it's converting, p...

xpcman

Facebook change language

Solved

In the last few days my sign in and homepage have been changed from English to what looks likeJapanese/ Chinese language. I would like the situation r...

xpcman

Haked fb and hotmail account associated with it

Hello, How do I delete my fb account when they changed my email accout and related information related to the email account, thus not abling m...

13 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Profile page

Hello, Could you please help me as when I go to my profile page on my phone it keeps saying cannot connect thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chro...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I'm not able to open my fb account

Hello, Sir i'm not able to open my fb account.when I'm add email and password,it showing to complete the security,I'm not able to solve this.plzz ...

xpcman

Facebook lost recovery email

Howto recover account if i lost my mobile number and i have no longer acces with my alternate email address

xpcman

Facebook

how should i go on to reset my password when the only option they tell me is to use a reset with my email, and yet i dont remember it

xpcman

Language

l made a mistake in my facebook account and changed language from English to French, l want to go back to English language l can not find my way back

BunoCS

Youtube app is not opening

Hello, my youtube app is not opening i am connected to internet and every others r opening except youtube why?? Configuration: Windows 8 / Chr...

Tabeer

How to capture some scenes from 360 degree video?

Generally 360 degree video cannot load properly.I want to create one new video for this news channel using some clips in this 360 degree video.But it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Access facebook with new device

So I got a new phone today downloaded the facebook app and logged in and it gave me the attachment here so I tried it on my mom's tablet and got the s...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Hacking fb

Closed

Hello, My fb account was Phishing by someone and when i try to login it show the security question and i dont know the answer of qustion so how ...

xpcman

Change language on facebook?

Hello, how do I find the drop down menu to change language on facebook? It currently in Spanish and I don't understand Spanish. Configurat...

xpcman

Loosing wifi connection

Hello, I recently purchased an Acer Aspire E15 and have been experiencing connectivity issues. Although there are 3 out of 5 bars the connection kee...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
Dude-a-vinci

My facebook account is reviewing by facebook ,can i get back ?

Hello, How to get back my facebook account ,when i try to log in ,facebook says:Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're re...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Problem while opening youtube

Hello, Im vijju,youtube is not opening its showing it wont open unless you update google play services im updating but again its showing the same ca...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Help connecting to internet explorer

Hi, I've have tried to connect to the internet through Internet Explorer and I get an error message all the time stating: "Internet Explorer cannot ...

ac3mark

How do i change the language

Hello, i have pressed something on my facebook account that im not sure of and now my facebook language has changed to either Japanese or Chinese ho...

Ambucias

Meaning of upper and lower case

Solved/Closed

what that mean include both lower and upper case characters.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Recover facebook account

Hello, Please help me! Please recover my facebook account because someone reported me as i'm impersonator but im not impersonator! Many times that h...

Ambucias

Youtube downloader

Solved/Closed

Hello everyone. I want to download videos from youtube but could not fine any appropriate software for that. I download some softwares but they didn'...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Advika1

Blocked

Hallow, I am Robiul shaikh, state westbengal, krishnanagar, Bethuadahari, Nadia. My account is temporarily blocked but why? Please open my account.

Robi

Disabled account

Hello, I could no longer use my fb account cause it was disbled , communication with my friends are being block. it said through your letter ...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, My account has been blocked by others. So how I will get back my account.. I'll try but it is showing a msg that is temporary unavailable and...

Ambucias

Mr bras gomes maria

Solved

Hello, please reactive my facebook again. Thanks for help. Bras Gomes Maria Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

BaCkToHaCk

Facebook unlock my account

Please my fesbook account open it

BaCkToHaCk

Facebook is not open

Hello, I m not able to.open my account. It is showing temporary unavailable. When I m trying after some time,its asking for government indentity. Ho...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
BaCkToHaCk

Miranda

Hello, Hi my facebook account 8s miranda vieyra and someone went into my account and changed my email and password what do I do Configuration: ...

xpcman

Download video cutter

In have downloaded Easy video utter but it does not show where it has been stored and I still can't cut videos. Please help me to downlad sucessfully.

Ambucias

Somebody has created my fake facebook account with my name..how

somebody has created my Facebook account with my name how to deactivate it?

Tabeer

Can't login to facebook

Hello, i can,t LOG IN ON MY FACEBOOK, whats wrong?? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
donald kercheval

Display shows wrong language

Hello, please tell me how to correct this. Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
margo

Downloading updates to gps

I have been trying to download updates to my TomTom GPS system. I received an email with a link to the download. But I am not able to complete it. ...

xpcman

Cannot log on to internet

Hello, This question was answered, about proxy servers, but how do I check to see if a proxy server has been changed, I cannot get on to the Inter...

xpcman

Disabled my account

Hello, My name is.paula dale I set up.my new account on facebook.3weeks ago.as my pld one was hacked into.I could not get in under my phone number...

pd

How can i get back into my facebook account on my phone?

Hello, I logged into my boyfriend's Facebook account on my phone by accident , so he then got a notification saying someone tried to log into his ...

Kerias

Video will not play in the files app or upload on youtube

Hello, My name is Troll Spells Me. I am a minor YouTuber. I recently played 45 minutes of Geometry Dash on my phone and tried to convert it to my la...

Kerias

Cannot log into any browsers, no internet nothing!

I have pc and I am connected to the Internet, it says I am but by computer keeps saying this page cannot be displayed, help! Anyone, I even have it se...

xpcman

Ex changed my password on yahoo

Hello, hi my ex changed my password on yahoo and it was years ago i answered the security questions and i cant remember the answers, how do i get ...

xpcman

Facebook security certificate error problem

Hello, I had a problem of facebook security certificate error problem in my micromax A35 mobile..plz guide me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4....

xpcman

Hello, When logging in I keep getting a message that my telephone number is wrong. I have not changed my phone number in many years. Why am I ge...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

No sound from web browser

Okey, so this happened to me a few days ago, i can hear sound coming from games and skype but not from my browser. Also sometimes when i unplug and pl...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Why block my id

Hello, my self arun my email id ***@*** plz unblock my fb id regard Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

Ambucias

I cannot log in my account

Tamoghna EB Batabyal cannot log in into a/c last 54hours . on20th april deactivated his a/c for hacking reason. but still he cannot log in his a/c. ev...

Ambucias

I cant reset my password

Hello, i cant reset my password , i forget my password, and it not reset what to do... very confused much nedded help

xpcman

Login problem reviewing these additional documents

Hello, when i sign in in my facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able to access ...

xpcman

Facebook account reviewing these additional documents

Solved

Hello, Im trying to sign in into my facebook account but I found this message Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're...

xpcman

Change language

Hello, How do I change my facebook back to ENGLISH Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

xpcman
Results 12151 - 12200 out of a total of 20,559