The discussions

Optimizing my downloads

Hello, i would like to know how to optimize bit comet normally the idle connection is aabout 200kpbs and i have only 50kpbs as connection and any ide...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
bluenite7

Compaq presario v5000 usb driver download

Solved

Hello guys, I would like to have d website where I can download d usb driver for my compaq presario v5000Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Internet explorer problem

Hello, Ive just had this problem. Whenever I go on the internet it keeps telling me that java isn't installed properly what should I do please ?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Problems with my internet explorer

Hello, so actually my pc keeps freezing every time i open internet explorer and this problem keeps going on i dont mind restarting my pc every time...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
mannanhp

Internet explorer

Hello, My Internet Explorer has gotten slower over time from since I gotten my computer. Any suggestions? :) Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
jovax

It would be nice to download bluetoth easier

i have been sick looking to download bluetooth software dell inspiron 6400

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
anithNair15

Internet explorer keeps terminating

Solved

Hello, When I try and use IE.. I get an error message before long that says.. it has encountered a problem and needs to close.. or something about a ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
Lady Leisure

Error with mozilla firefox

hi dudes , I was using Mozilla firefox as Browser and it just updated to the latest version. Since that day the browser is not working and some...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Download

i need to download complete java software

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2008 by
RAM

Google talk not oppening

Hello, as i love to chat i have created an account in google talk and it was successful.unfortunately i have not used it for some time and whe...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
mikey.mk3

Firefox

Good afternoon, I recently updated mozilla firefox on my system but its not working! Before everything was fine and was working properly..i dont like ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2008 by
John W

Youtube

Hello, why does my computer takes 10 to 15 mins to load a video, i think thats too much !

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2008 by
yogui7

Download manager

Hello, i got flash get on my computer and i dont know how to use it , anyone feel like helping me plz!!

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2008 by
aquarelle

Firefox beta 3.04

Is all plugins and add ons compatible with this new version of firefox...i dont want to install it before im sure please help

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2008 by
crazy_devil
Results 20551 - 20564 out of a total of 20,564