The discussions

I cant get on my profile on facebook

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i cant get on 2 my profile on facebook but loged in 2 someone elses an theres is workin fine

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Download free network driver for hp compaq

Solved/Closed

Hello, they installed windows XP professional 2002 on Desktop hp compaq and we wanted to install small network but it is not appearing so I need help...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
omda

My friends can't see my facebook page!

Closed

Hello, My facebook page is having problems. I can get on fine... but my friends can't get to my page. Originally they were getting a screen that...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
Harvey

Facebook- missing information and friends box

The information section to the left on my profile page- where it says location, birthday, relationship status, etc is totally blank and missing. As is...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
T

Facebook confirm code

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0I CANT RECIVE MY COAD IT BE A LONG TIME AND I STILL CANT GET IN MY FACEBOOK

Anonymous User

Who blocked me on msn

hello please i wanna know who blocked me on msn messenger , it's important to me thank you . Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

Anonymous User

Why won't itunes download?

I have an IBM windows laptop. i tryed to download itunes and the window came up so i clicked on run. then the download thing came up and it downloaded...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Internet explorer error

munir ahmed munna bhai Configuration: Windows XP / InteInternet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incon...

ash_perez01

Ubuntu plugins

Hello, hai ,, i want to know how to manually update the plugin for ubuntu without internet connection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> if so what is the procedure

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
mijal

Windows explorer error

Hi All, While opening windows i am getting error message as Windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. when i click on don't se...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Facebook confirmation code

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5i already sign up for facebook but it was not yet confirmed. i cannot see any confirmation code in my email. p...

Ambucias

Cant find my downloads

Hello, I can't find any files that I download.I watch it download completely and then nothing happens,trying to download avg. Configuration: Windo...

dist.urbd

Pls give me code for facebook

hi help me for facebook code Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Explorer.exe - fatal application exit

Hello, I am no longer able to burn CD's or DVD's using my Windows Media Player. When I click on "Burn to Disc" a popup window states explorer.exe -...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Need help with ie8, no video stream

I'm hoping to get some new things to try, i have read and tryed many different things from different forums and nothing helps, i have a toshiba, i don...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
gromero007

Hacked facebook

Solved

Hello, Can anyone please help me. Someone is making my life a living hell by accessing my friends and families email and facebook accounts. They the...

Ambucias

Firefox cannot find server:

I can access my internet with firefox and IE, but when I try to go to any addresses with AVAST in it, it tells me that the page cannot be found. HELP,...

cyndi

Downloaded games wont play

OKAY I UNDERSTAND,BUT THE THING IS WHEN I GO ONLINE TO DOWNLOAD GAMES A LIST OF PHONE MODELS APPEARS SO THAT I CAN USE WHICH PHONE I AM USING, AALL TH...

battosai_88

Facebook

i can not load on to facebook at all when i put log in to facebook the page goes blank help what can i do Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Facebook

i have two facebook account but i can;t open so please help me thanks.

ash_perez01

Download page it keeps sending me to error

Every time i try to go to and application or to a download page it keeps sending me to ERROR page saying an Error has occured.. ??? Configuration:...

dist.urbd

Flash player on facebook for taking photos.

i tried installing it and i thought i did but when i went back to take a photo it wouldnt do anything.

dist.urbd

Youtube not opening with antifilter

youtube not opening with proxy please help vistahome

dist.urbd

Facebook friends list

I'm using windows 7 IE8 and when I go to a friends page and click on their friends list to see all, it bounces me back to my page everytime. I've tr...

dist.urbd

Help me to login to facebook

//Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 it show facebooksite has banned bcoz of i not filled out a survey and ask me to back later. ...

dist.urbd

My internet explorer keeps shutting down help

i am trying to play games on facebook, byt my internet explorer keeps shutting down, please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer...

dist.urbd

Downloading problems

whenever i download something, and go to the download menu, and try to open the file, a message pops up and says that firefox cannot open the file bec...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
xenxay

Facebook login

I can not log into facebook. It prompts me to log in and when I do so it accepts everything but tells me that I must first log in and does the same...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Firefox loading problem

firefox cant load the sites :( opera and IE8 also,but google chrome work,so i mention whan i write something and give command to search than is ded no...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Windows explorer problem

Solved

Hello, I have win xp professional ver 2002 sp2. Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience....

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
Natee

Help to download bluetooth software

Can anyone help me to download bluetooth software for my hp laptop dv1258 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Fatal application exit explorer.exe

Solved

adfsmenu.dll version 6.0.2900.5624 p.v:4.0.0.344

dist.urbd

Facebook problems log in

the problem is i can not login what should i do i use another email and the same problem appears (we cannot find server) please help me Configurati...

closeup22

Can i download free at 98 rs vovchr of aircel

can i download free at 98 Rs vovchr of aircel????

ash_perez01

Youtube page looking weird & no video!

Hi all, Today I run "Advance system optimizer" after completing the process it ask me to restart.After restarting it showed some .dll file missing, ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Google search home alternation

Solved

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 how to set my name in google search home

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Facebook/email confirmation

Solved

Hello, hi iwant to know my facebook/email confirmation

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

My facebook is in spanish

how do I get my facebook out of spanish and back to english Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
skeptikal585

I couldn't from log my account on facebook

I couldn't from enter to my account on facebook by my email because my email address on yahoo is deactivate please I want your help Configurat...

closeup22

Can't connect to facebook or myspace!

i seem to be having problems connecting to facebook and myspace for a week i can open the internet (firefox) but it doesnt connect to myspace or faceb...

dist.urbd

Facebook page is not opening

i'm not able to open the facebook page all of a sudden... it was just working fine till yesterday.... the error that i get is This webpage is no...

ash_perez01

My page on facebook

Hi. I want to say that when I try to open my page on facebook doesen't work and is appearing another page! can you help me? Please! thank you!!!!

ash_perez01

I lost my my sound, where can i download a so

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.32.0 cpu, 512 ram, i lost my my sound, where can i download a sound driver?

closeup22

How to install again internet explorer

i have deleted internet explorer by mistake. how to install again internet explorer. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
skeptikal585

Proxy problem in firefox

what can i do to get rid of a message that says my proxy server might not be allowed Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Facebook code of confirmation

i did not get confirmation code on face book

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Hp pavilion 2519 winxp drivers download

Solved

Hello, Help me for my laptop HP PAVILION 2519TU windows xp drivers for all. ex. webcam, etc., Thanks for advance......

25 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
adnan

Facebook

lutfen facebookumu tekrar ac?n.:((

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
schatz dup betül atasever

Disabled facebook account

how can facebook account become disabled before using your facebook?,can you help me deactivate my account? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Exp...

dist.urbd

Internet explorer keep shutting down

My internet explorer keep shutting down after being on for about 15 minutes and then a prompt comes up saying "Internet is stopping" and then another ...

dist.urbd
Results 19301 - 19350 out of a total of 20,559