The discussions

I canceled my internet explorer download.help

Hello, While downloading Windows Internet Explorer 8... I accidently canceled the download and my Explorer isn't functioning correctly...Nothing...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
Ogud

For downloading songs apple sw installation i

Hello,

jak58

How can i download free adobe flash player

Hello,

jak58

Download msn

Hi I wanted to ask why cant I download Msn on my computer? I just got a new computer and I cant download Msn! Help! Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
Ali J

Can't open or view any downloaded in vista

Hello, I first download a file after the download is complete, When I searched for the file on where it was saved, I can't find the file and If I try...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
Dreamy

Cant download "anything" !!!!

Hello, i have had a windows vista home basic for a while now and have had an on going problem with not being able to download anything from the int...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
vaktor123

Downloading

Hello, My dad recently put up defenses agianst downloading, but now he wants to take them down. When we looked through the computer, we can't figure o...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
maryjkiss

Google earth pro

Hello, I'm searching for a free link to get this one, please help!

aquarelle

I need a firefox celphone installer

Hello,i just want to have a firefox application !How can i get that for free?

mikado33

Firefox

Hello,i jst want to ask on how to install firefox application to my cellphone n70!Tnx,

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
vistaXpert

After downloading a program, applaction can n

Hello, After i have downloaded a program, and click to open it a box opens and it tells me that the application can not be found. Dose any one ha...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
archil1981

I cannot download adobe flash player

Hello We have try to download adobe flash player. It want down load at all my children have a webkinz and it ask for adobe and we have try to down l...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
kitkatcho

I can't download msn messenger.

Hello, I have windows vista, and i used to have the second latest version of MSN messenger. I tried updating it to the latest version, but i couldn't...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
dunhill

Can someone please help me out with ie 7 & 8

Hello, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is what i did, i downloaded int. exp 8, friday, it wa...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
brakers

Cannot download files off of internet

2 out of 3 computers in my home, using the same Qwest DSL, cannot download files from the internet bigger than 5MB. These 2 computers, Dell Dimension8...

brakers

I cant download msn messenger life pls help m

Hello, pls help me to download msn life mesenger

perfirm

Some websites won't download

Hello, We use an AT&T wireless usb to connect our computers to the internet. We cannot access some websites. I can take my laptop to work and connect...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
nees21

Explorer.exe error and closing of all folders

Hello, When ever I right-click the folder in my portable HD I get an error that closes all of my folders that are open, from the HD or not, and I g...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
janishtozor

Internet explorer flashes on and then back of

Hello, Evidently someone has changed settings on my part of the computer. When I try to get on internet explorer it comes right up and goes right bac...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
manu_fac

My dsl is works but ie wont display web page

Hello,' I have a HP 520 notebook. While installing a new wireless connection, I right click on the dsl connection and disabled it for a while. On e...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
DJ AKSHAY

Dunno how download the new msn

Hello, i dunno how 2 download the new msn it wont let meee wot do i do?i have tryed every thing

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
selfishbank

Increasing downloading speed for dial up

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Download speed

Hello, i am daily user of net & download many movie from net but problem that all site provide low speed so how to increse my download speed by any ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
livetalk10

Utorrent on windows vista

Hello, i am having a problem downloading off of utorrent with vista i did not have a problem with xp ca you help

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
papijelly

Download music videos

Hello, can anyone tell me how to download music videos to ipod from limewire. I downloaded them ok, dragged across, but the ipod tells me the format...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
tiestomania

Driver for free download

Hello, how are you. i have c reative web camera model no. VF0090. i lost my cd. and i want a software or driver for this web camera (free download) s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
ayuagde

Link to download linux??

hmm,what link to download linux???

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
mysticdreams

Adobe flash download poblem

Hello, I am trying to install adobe flash player. The adobe site says i have installed it and i can see the logo they have in flash but i can not f...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Install explorer to my celphone

Hello, I'm Hermie, I just want to ask how to install explorer in my Celphone. My Celphoe is Samsung

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

I can't download itunes! =(

Hello, I have just bought an Ipod touch and i couldn't seem to download Itunes off the apple website. It would start downloading and it would stops ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
vanpie

To understand download

Hello, Could someone explain in layman terms 4 gb of download, what would that be, 1 movie, 20 movies, and is everything you view on the internet call...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
acedavid70

Unable to download a program

Hello, I downlaoded sprint balckberry desktop to my computer I saved it to my desktop instead of run when i get to the end of program set-up it error ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
imonii

Cant download

Hello, i have been dieing to download something but i dont want to tell my mom about or she will take my computer away .everytime i try to downlo...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
kieferschild

Problem to download hp quick play software

Hello, I have Hp pavilion entertainment pc, unfortunately i deleted the inbuilt vista to laod the linux,so now i need hp quick play soft...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
homer_simpson

I have lost my yahoo password

Solved

Hello, hey, i have lost my yahoo password, and i dnt knw the secret question answer, and the location i gave to them is apparently wrong, and i dnt ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Pls i need smtp for orange.fr

Solved

Hello, Please i need smtp for orange.fr or any other good smtp.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2009 by
aquarelle

Bittorrent hash fails

Solved

Hello, My question is from torrent users i want to ask that i am seeing that in now a days i face more hash Fails while downloading torrent.. It is a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Free download

Hello, it says free download of adobe flash player but when I try it wants my credit card Thought this was supposed to be a free download?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Not able to download nero oem suite thoug i h

Hello, hi dear hello i m dipp from delhi im unable to download nero suite from cd when i had download the nero the msg came while playing...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
ethernetpro

Cant load fb

Hello, I cannot load facebook home from my home pc either, although my husband can - from the same pc!. I can load facebook from my mobile though. I...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
SBC

Download

Solved

Hello,I needed to download Mozilla Firefox to my ME2000. After downloaded said I have to have 2000 or newer. Why did't it download?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Need to knoe how to work and download program

Hello, do no nothing about computer,but willing to know how to use a computer,install some software,download from net.etc.. I u...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
phdhopes

Sbp2 ieee 1394 device doesn't recognize ilink

Hello, can I configure SBP2 IEEE 1394 Device to recognize Sony iLink connection to video camera? OS is Vista Ultimate. I can't find video capture ca...

packbellz

Avg manually download

Hello, i want to know dat how to install manually updates of avg to my pc plzz suggest me

Sandeep

Cant locate a downloaded software

Hello, anytime i downnload a software on my PC i cant locate it.

6 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Mozilla firefox problems

Hi, I have been using Firefox for years and never had any problems. Now all of a sudden the back and forward arrows on the browser have begun to stop...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
rubrami281

Cannot acess itunes once it has been download

Hello, I have had itunes for a couple of years , recently i cannot access itues at all , the same error message occurs "itunes has encountered a pr...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Cannot download itunes songs

Hello, I have a Dell inspiron 1525 laptop and I have vista. My problem is that I have updated itunes 8 and ever since I have problems downloading son...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
gugukandmiaw

Accidently deleted explorer.exe

Solved

Hello, i deleted my explorer.exe, and it is in the recycle bin, how do i access it, when i look at the dir C:\RECYCLER from the command prompt it say...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
Chris G

I need help with iexplorer.exe error

Hello, I recently purchased a brand new comp...only issue i have with it is that everytime i try and open my work email server i get the following er...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
pujamehul
Results 20401 - 20450 out of a total of 20,557