The discussions

I need help with iexplorer.exe error

Hello, I recently purchased a brand new comp...only issue i have with it is that everytime i try and open my work email server i get the following er...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
pujamehul

Explorer not working but im woeks ok

Hello, I have a peoblem with my lap top. I cant browse the internet. Instant Messenger works OK, other PC's work OK but my lap top does not, hav...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
hohot

I dont have internet explorer icon on my desk

Hello, From yesterday night from my desktop internet explorer disappeared, even though i have again installed internet explorer. Pl. advice what to d...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Driver download

Hello, i am having hcl pride p.c (sl.no 8074a1052197) so please i need my driver c.d so please send it thank ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
BINYAM YADETA

Cant download game i bought at store

Hello, Does anyone know why I can't download a game from my disk drive? it makes the noise like its running than nothing happens, I tried going into ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
Anonymous User

Mutliple explorer processes..

Solved

Hello, whenever i try to open a new folder..say for example my pictures or my computer all of a sudden a new explorer.exe process is created inspite ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
ram

Resetting download options

Hello, Could someone remind me how to reset my computer so that when I click on a download button, my download screen asks me where to put the file p...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Rufus

Explorer wont connect

Hello, my dell desktop 4 years old, 80 on harddrive, 512 on ram had caught a vrus before christmas. Had AVG installed, but AVG didnt catch it. Compute...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
gadsl

Problem downloading sofware for a new printer

Hello, I have compaq computer I just got a new hp printer and I am not able to download software as it is not reading software. If someone knows wha...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
akeila_wolf

Windows vista vs firefox

Hello, i have windows vista home premium using 32bt OS i try to download firefox (2nd and 3rd version) and it seems to download only to give me a ...

Tweedledum

Pc restats on clicking internet explorer

Hello, i am facing this problem past 5-6 days...when i start my pc...then when click on internet explorer computer restarts...then it open normally.....

union5force

Same here internet explorer cannot display pa

Hello, I have the same issue, I have tried some of the above things that I was comfortable doing. As as smart with the computer as you all. I can goog...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
hopeso

Comp is messed up & cant download to fix it

So the other day I was deleting files very recklessly to free Disk Space. Seems like I deleted some important stuff. deleted EXPLORER.EXE~ so my T...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
Anonymous User

Yo i need sound driver to download

Hello, http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/jam3s_album/yes.jpg http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/jam3s_album/yess.jpg xpcman or anyone plz an...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Download sound driver cd

Hello, i have to download Creative Sound Blaster 5.1 Driver cd. As i had lost dat cd...So please provide me the download as [b]EARLY AS POSSIBLE. th...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
zaidi

Youtube

Hello, every time i go to youtube to see a video it says that javascript isn't turned on or flashplayer is old i need help!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
wire and plugs

Adobe flashplayer&internet explorer 8 issues

Hello, I have downloaded IE 8beta and cannot get adobe flashplayer to download.if i go onto adobe site to download it allows me to start downloading ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
Aidanj

Trouble with downloading

Hello , man i have trouble downloading the new msn everytime i do it its says error help ? .. And yeah i wana show my pictures ?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
satvinder

Internet explorer 7 hate it

Hello, I need help i will really appreacite it. =[ Ok i Reinstalled Windows xp Profeesional and all my file were the same so i notice my internet e...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
austqui

Regarding download problem

Hello, i am nitu.i got problem that i am unable to open or download the files which come through email.earliar it work but dont no what happen now.pl...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
whineup

Lost download fiule its dissapeared

Hello, all i just was downloading a file 1.90gb and it location was set to save to desktop it got to 99% then i heard the "ting" sound that it had be...

provock

Download

hello i am unable to download i tunes to my computer and it say i have to delte some of my files on the computer.i tried to download limewire but it d...

minipc

Can't open downloads

Hello, OK, so for the last few weeks everything I've downloaded shows up in the download file, but when I click on it nothing happens. I right cli...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
dana

Unable to download yahoo massenger

Hello, hai i am unable to download yahoo massenger. when i start downloading an error out comes and it doesn't complete so how to download ple...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
aslam

Itunes would not download

Hello, i am unable to download itunes on my computer. and before you ask i do not have cd, it did not come with one. because it is an ipod shuffle

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
propcs

Explorer will not open to internet use

Hello, When I try to open my internet explorer a flash appears on the screen but no page. I have access to internet thru our lap top, so I know my c...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Itunes download

does anyone know how i can download itunes on my computer, because i go onto the apple website and click on download itunes but it then goes on to thi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
alphabeta1

Why page not open in youtube?

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
guetsa

Shall i update the explorer

Hello, This is syed frm Wgl and i want to knew tht shall i update the explorer or not in windows xp if yes ok and if no Y

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
undoneso

Problems downloading itunes

Hello, I have windows XP on my computer and I am trying to dowload ITunes. I have saved the download files to my hard drive and tried to run them. ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
Gary F

My computer wont play downloaded demo

Hello, i tried to play a downloaded demo of call of duty 2, however an error appears when I attempt to run the Call of Duty(R) 2 Demo? it states ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
billy

Unable to download qicktime

Hello, I am unable to download Quicktime for Windows XP. I keep getting this alert; could not open key; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
advicei your will be posted in the forum, chose anenymous pseude

Problem downloading itunes

Hello,when i am trying to run the itunes file it keeps coming up with the message the feature you are trying to use is a network resource.what can i ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
samtozor

Proper software download

Hello, i have a nokia 3120 classic mobile. I have also gprs connection. But i could't view any vdo & mp3 on my mobile. In some time need flash player....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
duts63

To dowload youtube videos without softwar

Hello, guys can you please help me I want to download you tube video to my pc without downloading a software. I was using vids.eu.com and they block...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
fred326

Unable to download itunes

i have window xp and i cant seem to download itunes,when i try to download it says error,could you please suggest yhanks.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
Amatuer

Internet explorer (vista verison) is corrupt

Hello, Internet Explorer is corrupted. I need to know how to go about uninstalling the verison that is on my Vista package. I am interested in reinst...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
lanelocust48

Stoping explorer.exe

Hello, I want to stop the explorer.exe while the system boots and start my own page. For that what can I do ?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
batteryland

Virus in explorer

Hello, i am having a problem which i think is a virus but i dont think my avg is picking it up. when i log on and everything, a windows explorer bar...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Downloading vlc

Solved

Hello, Have tried again and again to download VLC but my computer will not let it happen even when I turn of the security protection. How else c...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
Sacabouffe

Computer restart when downloading

Hello, anyone know that why my computer keep on restart whenever I start downloading things? im using few torrent clients and the result is stil th...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
Guest 001

Google chrome

I've just installed Google Chrome and its pretty great but when i click to follow a link from say microsoft outlook, it opens google chrome but it doe...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

I can't delete 2 download error pages!

Hello, I just got a new PC with Windows Vista, and set about getting a few dowloads, specifically Google Earth. The programme downloaded OK, but an e...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Problem in downloading tunes

Hello, can any one pls help me i dont know how to download music in my apple nano ipod 8 gb from the tunes that i have in my usb drive or my cd can a...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Where can i download erecovery in my acer one

Hello, where can I download erecovery in my acer aspire one black windows XP in the internet....thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Multiplying explorer

Hello, .,po I am haviing problems with multiple explorer browsers opening with advertisement while on line one opens up every 5 minutes. my pop up b...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Cannot watch video on youtube

Hello, i already installed the adobe's flash player 9 but i still cann't watched video on youtube. i use I.E. 6.0. window XP help me please! than...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2008 by
ron292001

Leptop drivers download

Hello, how to download leptop drivers please help me, (form internet)

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Site opened in mozilla when opened from ie6

Hello Friends, I got a strange problem with my IE6 browser. Problem: WHen i try to open a site in the IE6 it is redirecting to Mozilla browser.....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
s.sahab@kioskea.net

Firefox network...

Hello, every time i go to a new page on Firefox it try's to connect to a connection (network), I'm all ready connected to the internet via wireless a...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
sid
Results 20451 - 20500 out of a total of 20,558