The discussions

How to recover my email address?

Hello I lost my phone after not logging into my in over a year using mu auto password save feature on my phone. Help with my password recovery. Thanks...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Need help can't log in my account don't have access to my old ph

Hello, Need help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

xpcman

Not password

Hello, i nead my password System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 57.0

xpcman

Password recovery

I forgoty gmail password and does not remember my security answers...not able to recover with phone jo also...plz help...the URL you sent I have tried...

BunoCS

Lost my sim card and i want to see all the messages

Hello, This is for evidence. Can you please help me. I lost my sim card #09********** and I want to see all the messages so I can screen shot it. P...

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo account

Hello, i know my email address/password and i m trying to sign in from my new laptop (2 years now!) and it kept asking to send activation code the...

Ambucias

Recover my gmail account

Hello, I need help I gave my Gmail address in Google but tell me Google could not recognize your account but when I try to create a new one my sam...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forget to my gmail password how to recover my gmail password

Ambucias

Recovering my wifes old account

Hello, Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but my wife has trouble recovering her goggle account. We have trying for the last couple of days and no...

Ambucias

I lost my phone and dont remember my gmail password

Hello, My name is Busisiwe Mahlalela I lost my phone and I also forgot my Gmail password, please help me on how I can recover my password, I need ...

Ambucias

Did not forget my password but changed phone number

Hello, im trying to access an old email account, i did not forget the password but a confirmation is needed and a code is sent to an old phone numbe...

Ambucias

Recovery info changed

Hello, How can i fix account information System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.3202.84

Ambucias

Please my gmail password send

Hello, Hi mera gmail password muje nahi mil raha hai to please muje help karo. mera gmail hai ***@*** Iska password muje Bohat important hai to ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

How to change a gmail password when it's forgotten?

Hello, Sir i forget my password.pls try to help me to change password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

How to restore a deleted gmail from the trash about 6 months ago

Hello, Plz somehow help me to recover that question bcoz it is a very important email I need right now. By accident my I have deleted it from the ...

Ambucias

E mail blocked

E mail blocked as i am in potugal im on holiday from glasgow

Ambucias

Can't access my gmail account

Hello, Plz open my id with the help of this e-mail...

xpcman

Can't remember my password

Hello, I I can't remember my password to my email and I no longer have the same phone number or email associated with the account but can I upload my ...

xpcman

My gmail account has been hacked

Hello, someone hack my account and change phone number and named.plz help me System Configuration: Android / Opera 12.16

xpcman

Forgot the gmail password i entered on my phone

I bought a new phone and put a gmail and password on it and could not remember what is was so I set it back to factory settings and now it says that I...

xpcman

Recover old deleted mails from 2009

Hello, I need to recover all the deleted mails from 2009 is it possible? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.89

Ambucias

My old account

Hello, I lost my old phone that was linked to my old account ***@***. Also I need to reset my password to that account sent to my new phone number *...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello I forgot my pasword

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo mail account

Hello, Hello My name is tajul islam try to log in yahoo mail but cant so pls help to access This is my mail id xxxxx@yahoo.com its very very...

Ambucias

I want password of gmail

Hello, I forgotten my gmail password so please say the password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 39.0.2171.93

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail without recovery phone number?

Hello My phone is dead and my phone nbr lost. I used to open my yahoo mail from my phone. Now from the new phone with new phone nbr I can not do no...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hi sir I'm forget my yahoo paswad please help me

Ambucias

How to recover deleted mail from trash folder also

Hello, I hope all is fine. It would be very grateful if you can tell me that how can I recover my deleted mail form Gmail. It has been deleted ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to reset my password and phone number

I need to reset my password and phone number but I don’t have the phone number anymore

Ambucias

Not able to send email with yahoo account in outlook

Solved

Last 2 days it is not possible to send email with yahoo account POP3 (i can do with other accounts) with Outlook. Nothing has been changes since last ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail can i get my password

Hello Can i get my password of ***@***? Please help me

Ambucias

Cancellation help

i cannot determine how to unsubscribe to classmates. i no longer want my paid subscription. i have never used this and have tried several times to c...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Trying to get into one of my old yahoo accounts

Hello, Hi I am trying to get into one of my old yahoo accounts I know my yahoo email but I do not know my password and I do not have the same phone ...

Ambucias

For password

I forgot my password

Ambucias

Lost gmail

Hello, ***@*** What is the password

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

I do not password

Hello, ***@*** ka password nahi lag raha i do not my password System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 62.0.3202.94

Ambucias

Sorry, we don't recognise this email address

Hello, i am getting above message continuously regards AMIT System Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 10.1.1

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account does not open

Hello, shown as below Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 62.0.3202.94

Ambucias

Forgot email password

Hello, I have forgatten my password for ***@*** mail adresses please help me my other mail adresses is ***@*** regards, Yahya Çimen 00905...

Ambucias

I want to enable my account

Hello, Hey my gmail account has been disable i want to enable it plaza help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.3202.84

Ambucias

I lost my phone no

Hello,I lost my phone no

Ambucias

Yahoo need my phone number which i no longer used

Solved

Hello, Yahoo email need my phone number which Im no longer used. Please help me find other alternative to sign in my yahoo email. Thank you ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget my password and lost my register mobile number

Hello, I am forget my password and lost my register mobile number. Pls assets me how to reset my password System Configuration: Android / Chro...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
charlecruz1

Gmail account recovery guidance

Ok...So it has been asked a million times, I know. I have read endless articles and am driving myself crazy because I cannot access my stupid gmail ac...

10 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Hello, I Forgot gmail account password and recovery phone no. is 8********* off. I creat my gmail account september 2017 ....plz recover my account...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password from a older email

Hello, I forgot my password for an old email and I can’t seem to recover it?? I don’t have access to the recovery email nor the phone numbers co...

Ambucias

Gmail verification bypass

I can get into the page that lets me choose an email but it sends me a loop back to signing up again why is that

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Dear sir I am forget my password.. Kindly help us. My ***@*** Regards Madhupon Tinsukia System Configuration: Andro...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Account recovery

I have try everything to recover my Gmail account but I couldn't because I don't remember the year and month I registered the account is it possible f...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my gmail account password

hello i forgot my gmail account password..please help.... the gmail account is lio*********@gmail.com

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 5101 - 5150 out of a total of 19,881