The discussions

How to recover email after it get delete from recycle bin?

Hello, Can you guys help me? My emails got deleted and now they got permanently deleted even from recycling bin after30 days period. So can you gu...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

How to get back account gmail was hack

Hello, My account gmail was hack, and i was folow the instruction from google and i have no reply. Hacker was change email and number ponsel to. Pl...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Pls help recover my password

Hello, i have new cell number

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Secret question answer

Hello, I put in my correct email address and password. Don't remember answer to question 1 and not seeing question 2 Configuration: Windows 7 ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo id invalid username/password

hello sir my yahoo is says invalid username/password what can i do please sir help me its urgent please reply fast

Ambucias

Forgot my answers to secret question

Hello, pls i forgot my answers to my secret question so i cant access my mail. pls pls spls help Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 39...

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Solved

Hello, Hi plz help me out with my password ,how to get it for same I'd..

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forgot password

Hello I can't access yahoo account and I don't have any accounts open and I don't have same phone numbers either please help me just got new phone ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, How do i reset my password without asking about phones numbers? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
johnstones

My yahoo mail is temporarily locked

Hello, Midnight Sir/Maam, I need your help, my yahoo mail is temporarily locked. i hope you can help me. Thanks Configuration:...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant login

Hi there i would love to have some help getting in my yahoo account i dont have the same phone number or email recovery

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail forgot password

Solved

Hi. Iforgot m password ,please help me.

Ambucias

Im locked out of my yahoo mail forgot password

Hello, i forgot muy password to my yahoo account n yahoo ID n i want ti reset both of them Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost phone number and can't access account

Hello, When I login my account on yahoo. They say that you're logging in this account from a deferent place so kindly confirm us by the code we ar...

Ambucias

I keep getting the same emails 100 times

It started yesterday for some reason I keep getting the same emails over and over every 20 minutes or so! What can I do to make this stop. At first I...

dannyds

Forgot my password to my email

Hello, my name is Sharlene *****, and I forgot my password to my email account, and I forgot one of my answers to one of the 3 security questions. Isn...

dannyds

I can't remember my password to my email

Hello, I need help. I forgot my email password to my account. It is ***@***. I can't remember my security questions either. Configuration:...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Can't remember my password

Hello, I am using gmail. but I can't rememeber my password to my yahoo account. ***@*** Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

Ky Burch

Changed phone number

Hello, My email id is ***@***ly I change my phone number and I forgot my previous phone number. Know my id is not access. My current phone number i...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail can't remember the alternate email

Hello, My daughter's phone was stolen 2 weeks ago and she lost everything. she's trying to access her Yahoo mail but I can't remember the alterna...

Ambucias

I dont remember my password

Hello, I dont know what is wrong with my email address l typed the correct email and password but it is said to be incorrect ,what can be the probl...

Ambucias

Recover my gmail passward

Hello, Hi I am ashish ramteke My requiest is have a about my gmail passward ,i forgot then plz help how cecover the my password Plz hel...

Ambucias

Recover my password

Hello, I could not access in to my above noted gmail box- I am forgotten my password Please restore my gmail box and kindly issue me the new pass...

Ambucias

Help with password recovery

Hello Customer Care, I can’t reset the password to my account. Every time I tried it [yahoo] referred me to an alternate EMAIL address however that a...

Ambucias

My gmail password reset

Hello, I am charan rathore please help the my gmail password is reset. Thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

Ambucias

I need a password sent to my phone number associated with email

Hello, I got a new phone and can't remember my password. Also, I can't remember my password to my recovery email. Is it possible to have a temp passwo...

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hello, i have forgot my passwrd. my e mail id is ***@***. can you help me for recovery Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2016 by
narasaimharo

Delted yahoo account and forgotten passwd.

Hello, I had yahoo account, accidentally i deleted the account and also i have forgotten the password. Is there a way to recover the deleted ac...

Jean-François Pillou  

Account password

Hello, I'm having issues getting into my account. I've tried login in but I can't. Can you guide me into changing my password. Thank you Config...

Ambucias

Someone hack into my gmail account

hello my gmail account has been hacked and some one deleted so mail and i wan to get the mail back because i never even seen it so can u tell me how t...

Ambucias

Locked out of my account

Hello, I've been locked out of my account Trying to get into my Netflix saying my pass word Wrong , now saying my e mail address wrong to so help p...

Ambucias

How to recover yahoo mail if mobile number is changed?

Hello, Hi my name is Kuldeep Singh I just ask u I forgot my yahoo password I will recover my yahoo. Account but thing is before my mobile number ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail password and security answer

Hello, I forgot my password and security questions what should I do? Please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Facbook account block

Hello, GanDa MunDa Plz tell me how to solve thiz... In order to keep your information secure, we've locked your account. Before we can unlock it,...

Ambucias

I rest my gmail password

Hello, 1.My Gmail is forget password .. I rest my password ..But Via SMS with Phone No. My Phone was Lost.. I want to get my Gmail. 2.I want to kn...

Ambucias

Forgot password and old phone number not working

Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number there is ...

Ambucias

Help me reactivate an account i unactivated

Hello, i cancelled my yahoo account ***@*** and I want to reactivate it you can contact me at ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0 I forget my pasword and security questions

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password and alternate email

Hello, plz reset my yahoo mail password and alternate email Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

Ambucias

Need my msn account removed

Solved

Hello, I need my msn account removed as i do not use it anymore and to stop my dad using it for his xbox one Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail change mobile number

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 mobile, and want to change mobile no in yahoo mail account as this number is no longer active, please...

Ambucias

Forget password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95 I forget my password & also I'm not use the previous no I'm using new no ,can I have my ...

pooja

Code never received

Hello, my sister never received a code for her account she have traveled to another country and she cannot access her account since she is asked...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
kalulu

Deleted all emails by mistake

Hello, I did this on an I-pad by accident -- thought I was in junk file instead I was in "all mail" box and hit delete all ---- I would like to ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Coconut guy

I cannot login to my gmail account

Hello, I was unable to log in to my Gmail account, and when I provided the number I used during the registration process. It response the phone num...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Hacked account

Hello, can you help me? because my account was hacked :( please solve my problem? please? please? please? :'( Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

Ambucias

Security question on yahoomail

Hello, please i forgot the answer of my security question and am unable to check my mail so please help me out.tanx Configuration: / Opera 9....

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password and my mobile number is not working

Hello, can you help me please because I forgot my yahoo password and my mobile number is not working anymore

xpcman

Disabled gmail account

Hello, i have a gmail account and 3 days ago it was disabled and i don't know the reason.i have lots of important information related to my job an...

Ambucias

How to find all mails without labels

Solved

Hello, How to find all mails without labels ? Regards Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 14301 - 14350 out of a total of 19,879