The discussions

Retrieve deleted emails

Hello, I deleted a really important email sent back in November. It was either in my inbox or perhaps spam, but definitely deleted and trashed. Is...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Forget yahoo mail password

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and security question ... Please help me what can I do ... @*** Configuration:...

BunoCS

Change yahoo account info

Hello, I cannot access account to change phone contact # and email contact They have changed and I do not have any way to contact Yahoo direct ...

BunoCS

Recover yahoo mail account

Hello sir/madam can you please help me to log in my e-mail. I forget my password and secret answer

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password & security question.

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo Password & Security Question. Many important mails are in that ID. Some how I want to Recover the same. If some one co...

BunoCS

Yahoo mail account locked

Hello, I have not been using my yahoo account for long time and the account got locked when tried to access now. Appreciate your urgent help i...

BunoCS

Forgot password yahoo mail

Hi I forgot my password of yahoo mail and i forgot the 2nd adress . Can someone help me pls

BunoCS

I am unable to attach a file in gmail? please

Hello, I am unable to attach a file in gmail? please Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.19

9 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
Esther

Unable to retrieve my gmail account

Dear Team, Can't access my account by all possible way. Account ***@*** As I have lost my Registered Mobile Number and I dodon't remember the sec...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

forgot my yahoo password and security question pls help me TnQ

Computertech

Help recover my password

Hello I have forgotten my password and security question I need to pick some information in my mail tnx. Message through my cell deleted by moderator

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Yahoo account recover

Hello, i havn't access to my yahoo mails and dont sign in plz help me how can i reconer my yahoo account Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password, and changed the phone number

Solved

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password, and I have changed the phone number so plz help me..fast.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

How to recover my yahoo mail password

Hello sir /madam, I have faced a problem.I can't access my yahoo id and also i forget my password, secret question and alsoi don't have the phon...

Ambucias

Windows script host

There is an error message on my computer when starting windows xp with title (Windows script host). Can not find script file "C:\Doucments and settin...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Dear Team, I forgot my yahoo password and I don't have access to the alternate email. Kindly assist.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget gmail password

I forget my gmail password or Forget password are not working please help me.

Ambucias

Forgot password secret question recovery changed

Hello, Pls help i forgot my password and secret question and my mibile number on that is nit activated anymore..i need to sign it to my gmail.pls ...

Ambucias

Gmail forgot password.

Hi I forgot my password and security.How l do?I think my account ,someone hack. Please give advice.

Ambucias

Forgot gmail account password

Solved

I never logged in my gmail account for longer so I forget my password. May you please help I have used that account to register my school details

Ambucias

Account recovery

Hello, My account was hacked by someone last 2 days back, and change my password and security. i kindly request you to rectify the same in need. ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo account password

Solved

Hello, I dont remember my yahoo account but I remember my email add ***@*** but I forgot my password and Im using my phone no. Please help me retri...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Account stolen

My gmail account is stolen for what i have all evidence and lot of screenshots. Someone use my account and then quickly change password and recovery m...

Ambucias

I can't access my yahoo account

Hello, hello, i am not able to access my yahoo account ,what should I do... i have not log in my account last one year. and registered numb...

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hello, Hi I have forgotten my password Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Lele

Someone hack my google account and change my recovery gmail

Hello, someone hack my google account and change my recovery gmail plz solve that issue Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
dannyds

Recover gmail account

Hello, pls.help.me.for.recovering my old.gmail.account Configuration: oppo/ google28.0.1500.94

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
dannyds

For change mobile number

Hello, I lost my mobile number so I wont to change my mobile number Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 33.0

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail hacked

hello my name is lovely i'm enable to open my gmail account. it looks like that someone is hacked my account and also change my phone number or passw...

Ambucias

Forgot password and security

Hello, l forgot my password and security . Please help me .How l do? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Change mobile number

Hello, I forget my password and mobile number please help us how I change password and mobile number Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, sir my gmail account has been hacked by some one and i forget my password of my gmail account and the hacker has change the email account...

Ambucias

Recover my deleted mails in gmail

halloo sir my gmail have iplmportent mail deleted how can recover the mail .have any option

Computertech

Missing my gmail account

I have forgotten my gmail password n my ph has been lost so anyone can plzz help me to login to my account as its very necessity to me..

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
dannyds

Retrieve yahoo account

Solved

Hello, I dont remember my yahoo account but I remember my email add ***@*** but I forgot my password and Im not using my phone no.anymore, the one...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, i forgot my password will h help to create new one Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Pop imap account setting

Hello, im having a hard time adding my gmail account to outlook software, can can please assist me and tell me what im doing wrong Configuratio...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Help-my email was hacked and can't seem to prove my ownership

Hello, My hotmail account had been hacked and I can't get into my email even after answering all the security questions provided--with the help of...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Sir please help mi forgot gmail password Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 47.0.2526.111

raj

Forgot password and secret answer

Hello, I have forgotten the password as well as the secret answer to access to my yahoo account. But I really need to check the mail. Please help

Computertech

Just joined

Solved

Hello, just joined, hoping for the best to come. Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Forget password

I have forgot my email address password and I have lost the mobile number I used when I register that account, will you be able to help me, because I ...

Ambucias

Made mistake with email address

Hello, How can I change email address instead of putting .com I've put .con Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

ac3mark

Deleting email from cell phone

Hello, I am trying to stop emails going to my LG Stylus cell phone by carrier Metro. My phone was stolen and I do not want someone reading my mail...

ac3mark

Forgotten my password

hello I forgotten my Gmail password and also private questions please sent for me the reset password to my hotmail and my gmail username is ***@***

BunoCS

I forgot security email password

Hello, Could you help me? I wanna long in my yahoo mail account but i forgot the security email passowrd. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0....

BunoCS

To clear problem

Hello, Please clear these problems

debajit.deb

Worried

Hello my name is rick and I had this number for an yahoo password and now I had got another phone number and I don't remember the one I had by I belie...

Ambucias

Internet not working only gmail is working

Solved

Hi I am facing a unique problem on my desktop. I am connected to internet but I am not able to connect to internet using mozilla or IE. Using Google ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Kishore

Recovery of deleted mails

Hello, I have lost all emails form jan 2016; I hv not deleted any email but surprised to find that ll important mails have been deleted. It is ...

BunoCS
Results 14451 - 14500 out of a total of 19,891