The discussions

Unblock my email

Hello, Windows 7 / Safari 536.11

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

My hotmail account is blocked.

Hello my name is david chong. i got 2 hotmail account block while send resume out to look for job. first hotmail account is Email Id removed for sec...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Account block

Hello, sir how i can unblock my account thnks Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.22.3

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Unblock my hotmail account

Dear sir, some one block my hotmail account so please unblock my hotmail account any way. thank you! Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 536...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

My email account has been blocked?

Closed

Hello, Hello, my email has been blocked it says I may have been hacked and my account has been sending junk mail. this is what it says Why a...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2012 by
Putra Roundpants

My account has been blocked

Hello, my account has been blocked and i have very important contact on email which i need. please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefo...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Account block alternate address invalid

Hello, my account is blocked asking code to enter but it is same email so i can open please help to clear it or sent me massage in my mobile ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail contact

Closed

Hello, Can any one help me with the address of Hotmail administrators.. to unblock my account... i have tried every way possible to unblock my acc...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Urgent "hotmail account blocked"

Solved

Hello, I need your help please. i am on job hunt i in other country and i have an email ID of hotmail which i have given in every document to co...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2012 by
jm

Hotmail account blocked

Hello, basically i am applying for jobs so i have been sending mails from my hotmail account. today i couldnt open it. the message i got is. yo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2012 by
shchitrali

Unblock my hotmail

Hello, my hotmail has been blocked for a month. as I have to send important msgs kindly unblock the hotmail and oblige. Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Forgot my password of gmail

Hello, i forgot my password from last three month pls help me for searching password

aquarelle

Disable

hello, my account is disable please help me out to how can i enable my account.. ...

pcsces

Hacked yahoo account

Closed

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows how to trace the exact IP address down so I can shut the little hacker !$#^&*! down right now. Does a...

pcsces

Account problem

Hello, My account is blocked and i dont know the security question so can you help me out, pls. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explor...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Need help please. account is blocked

Hello, when i tryed to log into hotmail. i wouldnt let me it was sayin that someone has been. my accoud sending alot of junk . i crnt remeber my al...

jack4rall

Hello, I am struggling as from Saturday, 14th July, 2012, to open my Hotmail account. It says my account has been blocked, and that I must put in a c...

jack4rall

Your account has been blocked

Hello, my account was blocked plz tell me ow to get code on another account email id Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Hotmail account blocked unable to access code

Solved

Hello, My account has been temporally blocked due to hacking. The only way set up to access the code is via email. How can I get this code if I ca...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

How to unblock my hotmail account?

Solved/Closed

Hello, How can I unblock my account?I didnt get the code and they keep asking me to send a hotmail to ca*****@hotmail.com to get the code.Your kind at...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
lol

Removing mail.com

Hello, How do i remove mail.com ? thank you ! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Hello, I have a hotmail account which I have been using for almost 4 years and the same has been blocked the keep asking me to enter the code... but...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Email account blocked

Hello, I use my account at airport after that it says u r account have been blocked and ur codde has been sent to your alternative email account ....

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2012 by
moon

Blocked hotmail account

Hello, my account blocked and did all needed and no result from hotmail help . also they send the reset link to account i don t use since ages , c...

Ambucias

Hello, I have a hotmail account which I have been using for almost 9 years and the same has been blocked and it is saying that a code would be se...

Ambucias

My hotmail account got blocked

Hello, I am Nitu Chakraborty and I am having a problem that My Hot mail account got blocked and when I try to log in a massage comes that your accou...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Can not login to hotmail

Hello, My Hotmail account is blocked. When I try to login, I get message saying something like: ' can't login since I tried to access from differe...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Blocked out of hotmail

Hello, Hello, please hlep I also have been blocked out of my hotmail account I urgently need it as I have all my student reports save on it. I was se...

jack4rall

Hotmail account "blocked" after being hacked.

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account was hacked earlier this week and now has been blocked. I cannot get into the account through the "back-up" email addres...

Ambucias

Unblock my account alternate address obsolete

Solved

Hello, my hotmail accont is blocked . it keep sayong we are sendint code to some gmail accunt which i dont knbow . plz help me Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

My account has been blocked and my old email

Solved

Hello, My account has been blocked and my old email is no longer valid. How can I get it unblocked My account says it is blocked. My old email a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Help me unblock my hotmail account

Hello, hi: my hotmail account is blocked . I was able to change my password manually. However, even though I have changed my password after I l...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

My hotmail account is blocked

Hello, yesterday as I tried to sign in my hotmail ID, it was blocked.. unluckily I haven't given any alternate e mail to that account, now it is se...

jack4rall

Gmail pwd

Hello, Gud morning sir How to recovery mey password with the help of the security question of gmail ? please tell me answer of this question be...

Ambucias

Hotmail account blcoked

Hello, i just came to know that my id has been blocked, i tried to login and it was giving me some step when i was following it was going to send...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

How to unblock your hotmail account

Closed

If you can't access your hotmail account... Go to hotmail.com Click on can't access my account Click on I think someone else is using my ID Clic...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Blocked account

Hello my hotmail has been blocked and it says they sent the code to may alternative email nad that email is not in use plz i need your help Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail is blocked (old alternate address)

Solved

Hello, i have a problem with my email my email is blocked and when i want to take the code the system want to send the code to my old emai...

13 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Hello, Dear Sir, any way to help me in order to unblock my hotmail account thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

Jean-François Pillou  

Hotmail blocked

Hello, My problem is. I got the code they ask me to get via my phone i typed it in and pressed enter then the word working came up ands its bein...

Jean-François Pillou  

Email address passwords

Closed

Hello, I have two computers one notebook @ a desktop, the notebook will allow me to get my email account but the desktop wont.I have two emai...

pcsces

Block my hotmail account

Solved

Hello, please any one help me to unlock my hotmail Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 13.0.1

jack4rall

Windows live hotmail account

Hello, I can not enter an alternate email to receive a code to reset my account. Someone please help this is a hot mess?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Hotmail account that is blocked

Hello, I have a hotmail account that is blocked. The email account that i have to receive the code to unblock it not longer exists. That is the onl...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account hacked

Hello, My account was hacked today and Hotmail has blocked my acocunt and the only way I can get my account back is for hotmail to send me a code ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Blocked hotmail account

Hello, I have a hotmail account which I have been using for almost 4 years and the same has been blocked and it is saying that a code would be s...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Help me to unblock my hotmail account

Hello, Hi! My hotmail account has been blocked and i was asked to enter my code, but i have also forgotten my code, pls can someone help me to unb...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2012 by
frustrated1

Deleted message open from trash

Hello i want last 2year deleted mail open from trash because some important mail.please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explore...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Help hacked account now blocked

Hello, hope u can help i havnt used my email for a while wen checked it was told it had been blocked due to spam bein sent out from it hackers have c...

Ambucias

Hotmail account blocked for spamming

Hello, My account was blocked yesterday night ....this is my business hotmail account and I am having a big problem now... All I did was send...

Ambucias
Results 19151 - 19200 out of a total of 19,879