The discussions

Dell screen flat monitor shuts off by itself.

Solved

Hello, hi guys I need some help on how to fix a flat dell screen monitor. which radomly when starting windoows , the screen goes all black but the...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
juan

Acer e250 series screen balck

Solved

Hello, I have acer em250 series,i have earlier hibernate it ,now when I am starting it nothing comes on the screen its totally back ,only the powe...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Screen only works in low resolution

Solved

Hello, I hate to bring up the old moitor loses signal at windows load screen again, but here we go. Like many others on an earlier post I have ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
cjsimo99

Startsup but nothing on screen.

Solved

Hello, Same prob, boot up, all lights on but nothing on screen. Changed RAM (both sticks) nothing Cleaned with eraser, nothing Ch...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Toby3

Laptop screen replacement

Solved

Hiya,... I have a HP Pavilion ZT1141s laptop (or is it a notebook?) that I need a new screen for. The old one has vertical multi-coloured lines thr...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
ALB10N

Blue screen appears and system restarts

Solved/Closed

During normal operationy dumping blue screen appears for a sec with something written like " physical memory dumping" and then system restarts.I am a...

54 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
medish

Vista won't load past welcome screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm having serious computer problems with Microsoft Vista. My computer will let me type the password in, and then when it's at the welcome...

107 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Dr. Feelgood

Unable to boot(bluescreen)acpi compliant

Solved

Hello, Iam using windows 2003 server with sp2 while booting windows getting bluescreen and immediately getting restart...........And even there i...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

My laptop is turn on but my screen is blank

Solved

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
RAJ

Help with blue screen if death

Solved

Hello, everytime I plug my iPod into my computer it goes to the blue screen if death any reason why??? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 528.16

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Black screen laptop contents very faint

Solved

Hello, My daughters laptop (Toshiba) just went blink. The screens not comming on. You can view the screen contents very faintly and nothing that we...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

My ipod touch is a plain white screen

Solved/Closed

Hi,i was on my ipod touch 2nd generation last night and i switched it off 2 go get a drink then i cme back n when i tried 2 switch it on i went on ma ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
sophie

Toshiba black screen

Solved

Hello, I packed my computer away and when I tried to turn it on the power light lit up, the fan blew cooler air than usual and the screen was comp...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Red screen on tv

Solved

Hello, when I plug my vga cable from my laptop (acer aspire 9300) to my tv (sony Bravia kdl-32s2510) the tv screen goes completely red. and when I us...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
Tee Jay

Help! my dell laptop screen is black!!

Solved

Hello, i have a mini dell notebook and my screen is black and it wont "turn on". It turns on right i see the Windows XP thing come up but afterwa...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Screen resolution stuck

Solved

Hello, My friends computer has got stuck on screen resolution 800 by 600, so all of her icons are huge and she cant use the computer, this happened ...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
budzone

Green line appear in my laptop screen

Solved

Hello, PREVIOUSLY A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF MY SCREEN, I IGNORE BUT KNOW A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE CENTRE.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Broken screen fn f4 wont work

Solved

Hello, I have abroken laptop screen. Machine is HP and running on Vista. I'm trying to connect to an external monitor. If I use the fn f4 route it do...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
camekthief

Black screen

Solved

Ok, this morning i started my computer like normal (i just pressed the power button and nothing else) and came back an hour later to log in. The monit...

16 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
Anonymous User

Taking care of lcd screen

Solved

Hello, I'm wondering how to take care of my LCD screen. I have been told that while cleaning the screen, I need to imagine it as small baby...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
sac
Results 151 - 170 out of a total of 170