The discussions

Free pc to mobil cal

Hello, My name is zafar,Please tell me how can I make a free call on any mobile number from Internet. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
zmk

Account disabled

Hello, my account has been disabled.. i did not log in from last few days.. when i finally checked it later on.. i got to know that it is disabled,.....

closeup22

Urjent

Hello, i cant formate my cell phone with * + 3 + send button.please tell me how can i formate my cell phone.i m having hanging problem in my k...

closeup22

I have vpccw25fg

Hello, i have vpccw25fg and lost the VGA what can i do ?

closeup22

Software

Solved

Hello, how can i use dfreeze software in my pc

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
sharma rajiv

Memory card not detected

Hello, MY NOKIA MOBILE 5130C-2 MEMORY CARD NOT READABLE.KINDLY SOLVE ME THE PROBLEM HOW TO RECTIFY IT.

closeup22

Bluetooth not visible on my inspiron 1525

Solved

Hello, I'm not able to view Bluetooth in my dell inspiron 1525 laptop. I had vista OS earlier which i formatted to install windows 7. I'm not able ...

closeup22

No sound and audio device

Hello, my com. in sound and audio device in morning allready but i came at night and i start my laptop no audio and voice device so what's problem i...

jack4rall

I cnt nstall adobe flash player

Hello, I cant do any thiong online with out the adobe flash player but every time I go to install it it says that becuase of what the bar on the top...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
michelsmith

No usb ports work

Hello, I have an Acer laptop running windows xp. about a week ago all of my sub ports stop working..I have 3 usb ports on this computer. When I plug a...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
supravat paul

How to recover deleted items of your phone

Closed

Hello, ermm recently i wud like to recover deleted items of my phone and dont kno how to because i took fotos of me and my fiancee wich he is based i...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
kiran

Unable to format my memory stick

Hello, my memory stick is recognised bt disk space and both used space is shown empty.says disk format is needed bt when trying to format it,...

michelsmith

Dsi

Closed

ok well i've been on the "dsi download center" before and it never lets you choose you're username and password so how else can you download games to ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Cragerking

Installation of sound card drivers

Hello, I have a compaq laptop.I would be greatful to you if you can tell me how to check whether the sound card has been installed in my PC ...

jack4rall

Copying a dvd movie

Hi anybody, i copy a movie for my own benefit, not to sell or anything like that, but i came across a movie that showed it was 28gig in size and i cou...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
kim

Genuine microsoft software

Hello, my screen shows "you may be victim of counterfeiting the genuine Microsoft," every time on the bottom right. there is nothing on purpose done,...

xpcman

Samsung s5233a security code

Closed

Hello, Any one know SAMSUNG S5233A Model security code

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Photoshop cs3 help needed asap...

Solved

Hello, Ive Run Into A Problem With Adobe Cs3 There's A White Hand That Wont Let Me Do Anything... It Goes Away An Comes Back Seconds Later... I Don...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
stacy g

Way to call from net to cell free calls

Solved

Hello, can you pls tell me how can i make free calls from net to mobile.ans pls pls Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

sonu

Sound driver

Hello, I've just installed windows 7,but my sound doesn't exist,i can't hear anything from speakers...My motherboard is: Analog Devices AD1986A @ ...

closeup22

Hp

Hello, HII THIS ANI AND I HAVE LOST MY HP PALM TOP CD CAN ANYBODY HELP ME .. HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE FROM WHICH SITE ANYBODY PLZZZZZZ

closeup22

Copy os

Hello,sir I want to copy a operating system disk in a dvd by nero 7 Configuration: / Opera 9.80

closeup22

Software

how to down load to google talk in mobile

closeup22

S video out/in put help

Hello, is there a way i can check to see if my out/in put woks. thinkpad t20 windows xp Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Hi, i accidentally removed the driver from my

Hello, it seems that accidentally removed the driver from my 8 GB nano ipod how can i get it back? Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

My audio device wont work

Hello, hi i have windows xp and after i formatted my whole laptop..my audio device sigma intel and everything wont work at alll. like i wud go on ...

closeup22

Sound drivers for pi945z

Solved

Hello, hi i want pi945z sound drives. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

closeup22

Sftware

Solved

Hello, i have a samsung corby gt s3653 mobile but its pc studio softwaredoes not support it so where i got its software Configuration: Windows...

closeup22

Connect a laptop to a tv

Hello, l have a acer aspire one with a broken screen and l connected it to a vivo tv and it said no signal and it is connected to t6he vga HELP!!!...

closeup22

Problem in executing my pc games

Hello, hi im using intel 82945g intel motherboard. d945gcpe till date im having problem in executing the games.. even a simple games is not exec...

closeup22

Model -sigmatel lephone d10)

Hello, Hello, I need a software to connect my chine Mobile (Model -sigmatel Lephone D10) to a computer system. Can any one help me out? where c...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
bharat

Not able to connect pc to mobile gprs

Hello, i am not able to connect nokia 2700 classic to my pc using nokia pc suit via usb cable . . It is giving me an error as no response from host...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
bharat

Pc suite for china mobile eirogo e 71

Solved

Hello, I M CHRISH & I M USING CHINA MOBILE EIROGA E 71 SO I NEED THE PC SUITE FOR THIS KIND OF MOBILE SO PLZ HELP ME OUT & SEND ME THE SET UP

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
bharat

Problem installing drivers - dell e1405

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron e1405 and had to do a complete reformatting of the c: drive. I reinstalled Windows XP with the CD that came with my comp...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
reo

Aspire one netbook drivers

Hello, I formatted my aspire one ZG5 netbook, and downloaded windows xp home edition after my netbook windows was corrupted. Now ofcourse I don't ha...

poison

No sound device

Hello, My name is Lena and I'm trying to listen to music but my computer is telling me that no sound device is installed what do I do??????? Co...

Jeremy21S2K

Help meh

Hello, I have a Eee Pc lap to worktop in it has a built in webcam how can i get it Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.0.19

gabby

Games

Hello, windows xp Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

mukesh

Pe builder problem. please help, don't ignore

Hello, I put some driversin the drivers folder of PE Builder and started to build an iso. After it finished copying files process, I got 120 errors...

Jack Rex

Why the clossure of opera

Hello, i want to know why free opera browsing code is clossed on net. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

ash_perez01

Kaspersky internet security 2009 instalation

Solved

Hello, I bought kaspersky internet security2009 to install in my lenovo laptop when i insert the cd it will show remove other antivirus programmes av...

21 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rokr

My cell is hang

Hello my nokia 5130c is hang tell me plz any one what i can do. code 12345 is not expted. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

Using other drive

Hello, i want to know that , i am using windows xp and i want to install windows7 but the space in the c drive less so can i use other...

ash_perez01

Usb format

Hello, i fomat my usb in DOS..when formattion is complete.this msg display "Invalid media or Track 0 bad - disk unusable" WHAT CAN I DOOO??:????

ash_perez01

We urgently need to install it

Hello, hello pls help me to fine installer og genius webcam eye:312 pls pls

dist.urbd

Usman_anwar963@yahoo.com

Hello, what is your oldest cousion name? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Internet

hiii helo i didnt get the internets screen that i used to get on my computer

dist.urbd

«help»

Hello, I want sis exploper for my nokia 6300.If someone knows where to downlod it send download link E-mail:gaspar1999@rambler.ru

dist.urbd

Pcsuit

Hello,

chetan bhatt

Help mobile music player

I have nokia 2700 classic model I am unable to play onlin video plz. Help me. Which type player I will intall ? Configuration: / Opera 9.80

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
akil
Results 7251 - 7300 out of a total of 14,985