The discussions

Cant install messenger

hi i tried to install msn messenger several times on my computer but am tired of trying !!!it just shows me some warning sign and it dissapear!! He...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Screen doesn't come up

Hi Guys, I have a 3 year old HP dv1049c laptop. Three weeks ago, my laptop start showing up the blue screen with error 'physical memory dump' and '1X0...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
zee2009

Nero 6

Solved

Hello, I want to install nero 6 on vista but before i try anything i want to know if it's compatible???

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
green day

Chainamoblie to pc internet

Hello, chainamoblie to pc internet connection unnadha 4.000 rupees belo moblie cost

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Regarding a software

Hello, I have a scanned copy of a hand written letters stored in the gif file. i want this to be converted into a word file using software. please ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Need sound drive - acer -aspire4715z, xp2002

Hello, i have acer-4715Z laptop. i need sound drive. operation system xp please sugeest me and send sound drive i need this. thanking you

manu_fac

How to create virous in notepad

Hello,

theone12

Trouble when installing my audio driver......

Hello, i have the note book of compaq presario F700 last month i had formatted my c drive after formattting i have been start installing my sound d...

lestuce

Cannot complete nero7 installation on vista

Hello, I am trying to install Nero Essentials 7 on my Vista but it is giving me a pop up window half way through the installation. The window from th...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
Tinu

Windows live messenger 9 won't open 'options'

Hello, yesterday MSN Messenger pretty much forced me to update to version 9 and once that was done, I tried to change my display name by opening 'Opti...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
anaistozor

Desperate need of help. no sound device.

Hello, ive got a problem with my sound device, if i go to the sound icon in my taskbar in the corner it says No Audio Output Device is installed, &i...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Need driver for ethernet controller of toshia

Hello, I have a Toshiba TeCRA M2-S730 laptop and reformatted it recently. I need a driver for ethernet controller. I'm using Windows XP. Please hel...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
reece

Two softwares in one pc

Hello, Can I put two softwares In may laptop ie- Vista & Windows xp . currently it working on Windows Vista, If possible pls tell me how to...

nomadcrys

Cant get in to my myspace im

Hello, my myspace im wont let me in it it stop working yesterday morning i cant long into it at all all........ thanks deidre

blueteeth

Audio driver not installing

Hello, pse solve the problem

dior_c

Credentials

Hello, someone hacked in to my other email account and changed my secret question, now my credential options wont come up for me to change the secret ...

WallyE

Missing my recovery cd so no sound

Hello, i reinstalled windows but i am missing Product recovery CD-ROM ( vol.2) (vol.3) now i can live without vol 2...but i need vol 3 because it hol...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
keerthivasan

Windows live messenger can't be found!

I downloaded windows live messenger 2009 but all i can get through to is the windows live Mail, at the top of windows live mail it says my email [exam...

puss.ward

Trogan

Hello,I get popups that I have viruse's when I try to install it tell me it might ruin my files ,even thou I have mcafee. I tried to turn on the wind...

the.don34

Lost files

Hello, my brother rebooted my home pc and now everything is new and my pics and poems and a lot of personal data was in my pc is there any way at all ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
Julez

Software need

Hello, i want to fomate my laptop but i don't have mother board CD SO HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MOTHER BOARD CD FOR MY LAPTOP

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Enabling javascript.

Hello, on a facebook application it asked me to download flash player, which I have done.. but the same message appears, when I try to use the applic...

meeckeymouse

Need ethernet controller for vprmatrix 226r

Hello, i am working on this cmputer but i can't find software for it i need ethernet controller raid controller mulitmedia controller help please wi...

locklessmonster

Application error

Hello, I just installed a printer and am now getting iexplore.exe.application error. Exception unknown software exception (oxc000000d)occurred in th...

buster23

Cs3

Hello, I am trying to open jpgs and tiffs with the same RAW format window that you get when you open RAW file and cant figure out how to do it. CS3 ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
sensei.moore

No sound

Hello, my name is dexter ok the problem is that a few days back my comp crashed and i formatted it and reinstalled the os and the drivers tooo .... b...

rine012

Pc will not read my usb port?

Hello,

deane

Sound card not working i have no drivers

Hello, i have an emachine w3644 and the sound card just quit working. I have no sound coming from the speakers. i looked under device manger and th...

8 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
Tjbbros

Bluethooth driver for hp530 vista window

Hello, my bluethooth driver for hp530 vista window is working, when I oprn, it call for bluetooth adapter to be activate. tho my adator is in build ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
unhack

How to installed audio devices

Hello, I need help for installing audio devices as my laptop says that I have no audio device installed. I have no CD for this installation. Plz he...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Audio trouble

Hello, I am having trouble with the my audio I can hear whom ever I am talking to but they cant hear me cause of hella interference. I did ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
Siobhan Kid

Visual basic

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
rossdavid

Not having video software to play games

hi....... i have a big problem that i cant play any games on my pc ...bcoz i dont have a video software dat is used to play the games (3d accelerat...

ixtremed1

Pc suite

Hello, I want PC suite of segmental (s88) mobile. Please tell me from where i get it. Another question is "How to use internet through moblie connec...

givemepsc

Windows media plays but no sound

Hello,guys i have my laptop which plays audio but you can here the audio, i have gone through the control panel>sound audio setting and all looks ok b...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
witts

Widows genuine validation

Hello, WHEN I STARTED MY COMPUTER I GOT AN ALERT SIGN"U MAY BE A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFEITING!The copy of windows does't pass genuine windows v...

givemepsc

Sound driver

Hello, how to install the sound driver software.my motherboad MSI-7142 ver-1,AMD processor so give reply to me .i hope about ur website.thank you,

usbdealz

Make mac usb work on windows?

Hello,

usbdealz

Want to cry

Hello, Please help me urgently. The accident occurred last night when I was wiping a HDD for a friend without adequate security on my part and befor...

Banderasky

Graphics driver

Hello, I m not able to find graphics driver of IBM THINKPAD MODEL-THLOO839 (SR.NO- AA-D98Z5, TYPE NO-2626-50A) for windows-98 operating system. So ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Trend scan error in yahoo

Hello, I am getting error on trying to open email in yahoo that has pictures or attachment error trend Micro office scan officescan detected ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
anitav2

No audio device??

Hello,i already install xp on my vista machine but there is no audio device in occur in my cq40-154tu..and there is so much driver problem in my lappy...

jmp59

Bluetooth problem

Hello, In my leaptop bluetooth problem occured,bluetooth not proper installed because provide company driver cd actually cd has a virus the you te...

epsonstyle

Better than greenprint ???

Hello, my SIS uses a celeron PC and it has Printer connected to it. I installed GreenPrint software on her PC to save printing resources, but it tu...

nettagear

I cant install any antivirus on my laptop

Hello, Im failing to install any antivirus on my laptop because the installers are said to have mulfunctioned and I cannot even start my computer i...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
ashlok

No sound device

Hello, My computers was running real slow, so I did a sytem recovery, now no sound. Says "no audio device" and "no playback devices found". From th...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
aquarelle

Video converter

Hello, i want to convert some video downloaded from youtube to put on my phone. What software can i use for this?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
Dobby78

Configure thunderbird

Hello, Can you please help me to configure my thunderbird?

fantafan

Audio problem

Hello, after intalling window pack 2 ,no sound means audia problem.i have laptop.so what can i do.............

accordhda

Uninstalling hp software

Hello, I have a wireless HP Photosmart 3300 all-in-one printer. I love the printer but every time I start up my laptop (Toshiba), the installer tries...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
cattrax
Results 14001 - 14050 out of a total of 14,985