The discussions

How to lock orkut scrap with software

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
pall

Setup interuption/ reintal drivers

Hello, I accidentally turned off my dell inspiron 1545 laptop midway through it's operating system setup process. Now when I turn it on it sounds li...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Majicjack

hello i forgot the email address and the password when i register to majicjack..what should i do

xpcman

I need vga drivers for compaq evo d510 cmt

Hello, I can only get 4 bit color. And I cannot change screen resolution. It is impossible to download anything from Adobe, no flash players etc. ...

xpcman

Photoshop cs3 viewing photo problem

Hello, I am having a problem with viewing my pictures in Photoshop. When I open the files, it looks like the contrast is messed up on the photos an...

raul

Indesign cs2 compatible with cs4 photoshop?

Hello, i currently have all creative suite 2 (indesign, photoshop, illustrator) and we were wondering if i only upgrade Photoshop and Illustrator to...

raul

Photoshop won't open certain images...help!

I have been using CS3 for the past year and everything has worked great. Lately I get the error message when trying to open certain jpgs "Could not co...

raul

Cs3 photoshop cant read raw files

can anybody help i have powerpc G5 mac os x 10.5.8 cs3 i have downloaded almost all of the dng files and camera raw converter 4,5 4,1 4,6 4,4,1 an...

raul

Photoshop c s 2 won't open my raw images

my photoshop C S 2 won't open my RAW images from my new Canon camera. I try and then get a message from photoshop that says "....not the right kind ...

raul

How to install additional plugins

I am using a portable version of adobe photoshop cs4. I want to install additional plug-ins in to this. But I could not. So can u plz tell me how can ...

raul

Jatin

Hello, I have download the trail version of protect folder from your site. Then one day I deleted the protect folder after trail version period i....

closeup22

No sound after reformat

Hello, I recently reconfigured my computer and now have no sound. I installed all the drivers for the mother board and everything. This is what i ...

closeup22

Esset antivirus versus vista

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 hi am havin some problems with my esset antivirus which is no more vista compatible c...

closeup22

Using my dsi as an e reader device

Hello, can anyone tell me how to use my DSi as an e reader? Configuration: / Opera 9.50

closeup22

Not enough memmory e71 eiroga

Hello, WHILE SURFING THE NET IN MY EIROGA E71 IT ALWAYS DISPLAYS THE MESSAGE 'NOT ENOUGH MEMORY' AND GET DISCONNECTED, BUT I'VE GOT MEMORY CARD IN IT...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
binjith

Forgotten code

Hello, I can't remember my security code to my Samsung SCHr451c prepaid phone so now I can't get it unlocked. Is there a way to unlock it? Conf...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Uncle P

Sound and video are not working after reinsta

Hello, i ve recently reinstalled win xp butt my sound and video drivers are missing plz help me i dont have cd's of them can i get them online for ...

dist.urbd

Mrs

Hello, hi where is attachments on my computor Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Plz send me settings

Closed

Hello, i have china ag tel phone ,phone model is ag 005 ,plz send me the settings for my mobile if no body did not send me the settiing china ...

Ambucias

Amobile nokia5130 antivirus

Solved

Hello, who will support antivirus of mobile nokia5130, and tell me site Configuration: / Opera 9.80

dist.urbd

I get prompt have javascript turned off or an

Hello, I get the prompt that I either have JavaScript (and I looked and it is not disabled) turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Play...

dist.urbd

Reformatting

Hello, my nokia 5310 on to date and trhen after that it will automatically shutdown although my batterry is new anbd fully charged Configuratio...

dist.urbd

Crash

Hello, My old laptop with iTunes crashed. I had an itunes account on 3 different computers all with different music library contents. Is there a w...

dist.urbd

Cam doesnt work on yahoo messenger

Hello, i installed my logitech quickcam communicator stx on my pc with vista os. my problem is that it doesnt work on yahoo messenger. what could be...

dist.urbd

Samsung s8300 usb cable

Dear Sir, I'm planning of ordering online a 3 in 1 samsung s8300 charger and that includes Wall Charger, Car Charger and "USB Cable Charger" is wha...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
Roger

Copying video files from sd card onto dvd

Hello, I have a samsung HD camera with SD card. Video are stored in MEG-4 format. When I copy the MPEG-4 files onto a flash dirve and insert the sam...

Slick

Oshiba sattelite l30

Hello, How can I get missing drivers for free for my laptop Toshiba Sattelite L30 ...regards Bev Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
Bev

Crazy for the hd movies without blu-ray playe

Crazy for the HD movies without Blu-ray player Now-days Blu-ray Disc is well known for storing high-definition video, PlayStation 3 video games, an...

closeup22

About install new audio driver for intel

Hello, MY AUDIO DRIVER NOT WORKING PROPERLTY .IHAD LOST IT . SO, I WANT TO INSTALL NEW AUDIO DREIVER OF INTEL DUEL CORE.ALSO I WANT TO DELETE OLD...

closeup22

No sound "at all" from my advent 6311!

Hello, My Advent 6311 is not producing any sound at all, i've tried all the usual remedies but none work. I took it along to pc world and the technici...

closeup22

E-tel pc coonet software

Hello, E-tel KN B58 I want to connect from my PC Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Creative drivers for windows7

Hi., This is TEJA creative 5.1 drivers are not working in windows7 plzz tell the downlaod link of drivers which supports windows7

closeup22

Drivers sound,vga,network adopter,ethernet

Hello, i want drivers for hp compaq nx6110 WINDOWS XP Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.5.3

closeup22

320gb flashdrive not format

Hello, I recently purchased a 320 GB pendrive of transend, but when I try to format . this is showning error, pls help me. Configuration: Windo...

cswapankumar

Toshiba audio

Solved

Hello, I have been using TOSHIBA U305-S2804 notebook almost 1year and its international warranty got expired on 6 Feb 2009. All of sudden, my aud...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
Pandas Rajraj

Need gfive pc suit

Hello, how to download gfive pc suit

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Latest norton anti virus for 2010.

Solved

Hello, Good morning to begin with, I will first like to appreciate the fact the you have given us the opportunity to participate as free users ...

closeup22

Monitor going into power save mode

Hello, Lately I've been having a problem with my XPS 420 Desktop computer, everything was fine till a day or two ago when I started noticing for some ...

Mcpascaln

Internet settings request

Hello, . Could you please, email me the settings for free mobile internet browsing and downloading. My phone model is Nokia N73. Cheers. Andre...

closeup22

Dell vista inspiron 531

Hello, I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON 531 AND I HAD A BLUETOOTH ON THIS COMPUTER AND NOW ITS IS GOES WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET ITS REINSTALL ON HERE AGAIN ...

closeup22

Mohammud

Hello, i have this email account, mohawakosh@hotmail.com. it was blocked last week because i tried to change my password but failed. i can't remem...

closeup22

Send sms messages from my skype

Hello, i need help in finding out why i can no longer send sms messages from my skype. ever time i click on sms and start to type a message my co...

dist.urbd

Cant make a video call

Hello, I have msn and I can make a viedo call to one of my friends but another doesnt have a webcam but they should still be able to see me but they c...

dist.urbd

Video/audio stuttering on aspire one zg5

I have an aspire one zg5 that now the video and audio stutters whether I see video that has been downloaded or streamed online. I have more than enoug...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
mat daus

Driver for sony handycam

Solved

Hello, I LOST MY DRIVER FOR SONY HANDYCAM VIDEO CAMERA. WHER MAY I DOWNLOAD THIS DRIVER, PLEASE?

Sony India

Black image when i ceonnect my cam

hiii iam from lebanon . when i connect my cam the image is black . why ? msn messenger 7.5

ash_perez01

No micro phone on skype

Hello, please help, no micro phone on skype, no one can hear me it was working before, just update the latest version then no micro Configurati...

dist.urbd

Adobe flash player

Hello, I need FREE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER for Nokia 2730 classic plz send me the usuable link............plz send me

dist.urbd

Hcl notebokk n38 driver

Hello, hi, i want hcl notebook driver, model no: HCL N38. Its very argent..... thanks a lot

vinod

Sony walkman serious problem

i bought a sont walkman NWZ-B142F I plug in ma car it was showing error and later on its not getting started....... wat to do plz help....

Sony India
Results 7301 - 7350 out of a total of 14,985