The discussions

Web based erp software

Hello, E-Smart is a fully integrated, proven, user friendly - ERP for Apparel, Garment, textile and Soft goods manufacturing industry Features O...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My touch pad and my camera

Hello, since i installed windows 7 on acer AOA 150 my touchpad and my camera has disappeared what do i do?

LouisSteph

Camera not working

Hello, i m using china phone E71 and its camera is not working it shows indication camera module not ready what should i do plz tell me how to restar...

LouisSteph

Problem with sd card

Hello, i have one toshiba laptop and i train to put the sd card and my laptop they no want to recognize can you help to me to fixed

LouisSteph

Call in india from india free

Hello, i want to make call in india from india free but i don't have any idea to do so plz help me to get rid of this problem.

LouisSteph

No audio device is shown

Hello, How to connect Sound device and if I go to control Panel and select Sounds and Audio Devices, in Volume (No Audio Device) is shown. Please giv...

Dark7568

About sound card

Hello,my pc was virus attack so it need to format n new set up..after set up there is sound missing i need sound card softwere for my computer mode...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Mobile

Hello, i have mobile N78 China and G5 China and want to use as Nokia PC suit, and i want to copy messeges and contacts from mobile to pc, how its pos...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
shane

I cant install adobe flash player

Hello, im having trouble with trying to downlaod flash im folllowing most of the steps but i cant seem to see the download link, can you please help m...

Dark7568

Flash player

can u tell me how to get and download java-based flash player for my samsung instinct

nomadcrys

Msn

Hello, i have recently had to update my msn live messanger and ever since im having nothing but trouble with it as my signal is excellent and ...

dancedhall

Peroblem in camera

Hello, i have a problem in my e-71 eveytime i open camera it says camera modeul not ready and i cannot open option in dat .

dancedhall

Hey i need help

Hello, anyone knows how to get Poser for? without BUYING? or if anyone HAS it...can u upload plz? i really need it.

dancedhall

No server

Hello, What happen GPRS Server at GOALPARA (Assam) ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...

dancedhall

Sis ext file

Hello, i cant open any sis files in my samsung mobile pls help

dancedhall

Adobe cs3 additional licenses

Hello, Hi I use Adobe CS3 in my work, we have it installed on two machines but want to have it installed on a third, when we have tried this as it is...

dancedhall

Hp

Hello where can i get HP pavillion DV6000 drives with GW772AV product number? THANX

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by

Pls,help me with the link to acer driver

Hello, Pls I want someone to help me with links to acer dirver.I need network controller,VGA controler,Moderm device, ethernet controller and base...

iveal

Free call

Hello, I am sohel, I want to call maturisas from my pc or my mobile phone. I want free call which will not effect to my broadband bill. I need call w...

iveal

Bluetooth

Hello, I am wanting help with bluetooth I am trying connect to other peoples phone and get things they want to send me but it always says write messa...

LouisSteph

Yahoo attachments

Hello, I am unable to put an attachment on my emails in yahoo...I used to do this, but now it won't work...Is there a solution? gunther

LouisSteph

No audio output device installed

I'm using a Compaq Presario and my sound is gone. It says "No Audio Device Installed". I've been to the control panel and there is nothing listed for ...

iveal

China

Hello, i am using chna T808 how can i install games and softwares

LouisSteph

I need usb partition program

Hello, Pls Help me i have a 32gb Kingston Pen drive but there is a one problem in it when i copied some data from pc and after that i use it in anoth...

iveal

Windows live messenger

Can anyone help? I have a laptop that only has 15gb of memory, most of which is already used up with work stuff i just cannot delete. While trying ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
phuketbutler

Can't sign in on windows live messenger 8.5

Solved

Hello, I am experiencing windows vista, but in the last two days when I want to sign in on Windows Live Messenger 8.5 I can't, and a message appears ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
tommy

Can i install windows vista

Hello, I am using acer aspire 4702Z in that windows XP Home edition was installed,can I install Windows Vista OS

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

My pictures have dissapeared.

Hello, I was cleaning out old photos that I didn't need and was moving things around and all of a sudden a little box pops up and says that this sh...

closeup22

Sp3 problems

Hello, I can't update to service pack 3, what should i do now?

closeup22

Needing acer aspire one sound driver

Hello, I AM TRYING TO LOCATE A "FREE" DOWNLOAD OF A SOUND DRIVER FOR MY REFURBISHED ACER ASPIRE ONE NOTE PAD. I HAVE SPENT HOURS LOOKING AROUND, BUT ...

closeup22

Driver details

Hello, sir/madem i have one intel pentium 4 processor with HP MOTHER BOARD,My os is currepted.so i now replace my existing os by...

closeup22

How to real player format with nero smart

hello, i want ask about my real player format was dont want burn with my nero smart.what sofware i must use

closeup22

Antiviruse

Hello,my nam is kumar, i want to know from where i get free antivirus software for nokia 5220?

closeup22

How i see movie in my mobile by internet

Hello, i want see movies on my mobile by internet. but not open it. because no instal Flash player i am trying too much to install Flash player. but ...

dancedhall

Display problem

Hello,this is skpatel ihave a some problem in my computer,actually display problem in my monitor,so i need display driver for my pc,windows xp

kamli4u

Adobe distiller 5.0 not working on vista

Hello, I have installed Adobe Acrobat 5.0 onto my new Vista computer but having been having problems with the writing function. I can't seem to print...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
etienne

How i can save this program my computer

Hello,

dancedhall

Drivers

Hello, i lost my disc to my webcam i ant sure on the modle but here is the link to the cam https://global.direct.asda.com/on/demandware.store/Sit...

dancedhall

Uninstalling nero7

Hello, Im using windows Xp service pack 2.Iam unable to uninstall nero7 from my systemIf i remove from add or remove programs im getting a message "F...

dancedhall

Looking for software that protects cds from

Hi guys, I was just wondering if someone knows off a software that is able to protect CDs with MP3s (i am speaking for any short of protection). So ...

dancedhall

How to connect mobile to labtop by data cord

Hello, my mobile modle is MDA COMPACT IV and i have buyed it from shop its second hand i have brought its data cord but i dont have its cd so please ...

dancedhall

Suond driver

Hello, where can I down load an absolutely free sound driver for my ASUS ITX Series 22o, windows xp? please help me ASAP. THanks And More power.

dancedhall

Sound drivers

Hello,i have no sound drivers for dell motherboards so can i have a free downloads (CN-0U5425)

dancedhall

Dis iz sum booshee

Hello, Y can't I download\install a flash player for my t mobile sidekick lx tony hawk edition... ... ... I can't watch not a nan-nuttah video... not...

iveal

E mails

Hello,my computer was hack by somebody...they got all my information including my e mails..in oder to get the hacker out of my computer the company hp...

LouisSteph

I wana change my ip

Hello,

LouisSteph

Losing gifts

Hello, Over the past few weeks i lost 5 gifts when transfering from home page...to the gift box they are not there...Now today I click accept button a...

LouisSteph

Eiroga e71

Hello, My name is CSN, I have a eiroga E71. when ever I switch on the camera or camcorder it is not switching on and it says camcorder / camera mode ...

LouisSteph

Update

Hello, how can i get the update till yesterday it was working in dubai but from today it is not connecting asking update when i m going to option for...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
sneha999

I wanna install lan driver

Hello, i have hp6720s laptop i want to free download of lan driver

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
iveal
Results 10801 - 10850 out of a total of 14,985