The discussions

Driver

Hello, sir i looking for audo,song driver num is hcl notebook p28 pdc & s.no.:3084AX356676 PLS hepl thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Sound device

Hello, i have a problem in my laptop (Lenovo 3000 N100).i m using windows 2007 operating system. every music software works in my laptop but it didnt...

suff954

Driver installation problem

Hello,i'm trying to install my web camera.I have the disc whit the driver but I can't open driver directori.Help,pleas!

deepbreathe

Hp pavilion dv7t-1000 sound/display drivers

Hello, Can anyone tell me where I can download HP Pavilion dv7t-1000 sound & display drivers? Thanks, Vinay

deepbreathe

I will start computer then can not be display

Hello, i will start computer then can not be display ico or taskbar only display my document window.

dist.urbd

Call rate

Hello, pls tell me the call rate to u.a.e and oman

deepbreathe

Acer laptop

Hello, Hi i have a acer laptop (aspire 5315-2698) already try safe mode rebooting but it dosent restart any other answers out there that i can try t...

dist.urbd

Call pc to saudi

Hello, sir i want to call from pc to mobile phone.how it can possible to call saudi with low price.sir please send me the complete ditail.in which so...

ash_perez01

Dayum!!

Hello, my freakin itunes thing isnt coming up and i cant open its ling df is this?!?

dist.urbd

No sound from laptop speakers nor headphone

Hello, My Toshiba laptop has been running on Window XP for 3yrs and it says it is widows Vista capable. I just recently noticed that I have no sou...

dist.urbd

Pc suite

Hello, in which website i will get my free Nokia 5310c 2 latest pc suite software?

ash_perez01

How to turned on java script

Hello, The videos in the you tube was disabled , it request to install latest flash player or turned on java script. The flash player was not downlo...

dist.urbd

Access denied.

Hello, I have done everything that djsmurf said to do. I found my files on my admin file and can access everythin except my photos. it says "access ...

dist.urbd

Can't use opera min 4.2

Hello, I'm useing airtel mo service in my nokia 6303 classic but when I try to use opera mini it shows some like 'failed to conoect with the i...

dist.urbd

Print

hello sir i have canonlpb2900b printer how to istall i wanna know the tips sir if u dont my i wanna know that tips sir can u help n send me the point...

dist.urbd

Disapear icon & start button what should i do

Hello, in my coputer start button & icon all of sudon disapear what should i do. i try alt+ctrl+del-task bar run antivirus & restore all in ...

dist.urbd

Phto recovery

Hello, i just upload photos in friendster, but after that even my older pics on that album r not showing if they get deleted than how can i recov...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
cyrus

Lost videos on i pod nano

Hello, hi everyone i had some really important videos on my i pod nano 5th gen,my son has restored factory settings and they are gone is there any wa...

ash_perez01

Installation of sound drivers

Hello, When i am trying to install the sound drivers it is showing me an error "media not found." what should i do now to install the drivers?

ash_perez01

A dvd drive malfunction

Hello, My PC is telling me that I don't have compatible DVD playing software.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

No sound

Hello, I restored my computer to Factory defaults , and then after i set everything up again i have no sound. I opened my audio devices and there is ...

xpcman

Need the driver of hp xw600 motherboard

Hello, I need the driver of hp xw600 motherboard pc which i purchased from my company, they had given me motherboard without driver. kindly send...

deepbreathe

Text messages always pending

Hello, I have a small simple Nokia mobile phone. The phone part works OK but when I write and send an SMS text message it isn't delivrred, it just st...

deepbreathe

Memory card is not opening

Hello,I HAVE A NOKIA 6233 MOBILE.MY MOBILE IS NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE 1GB MICRO SD CARD.WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT IS SHOWING 'MEMORY CARD IS NOT FORMATTED,FO...

deepbreathe

Change name

Hello, I am trying to change my account name on Facebook but am unable to do so...how do I go about getting rid of this account to replace with my ne...

deepbreathe

Ca't watch phone files on windows movie maker

Hello, I plugged in my USB from my Nokia 5800 EXPRESS phone to my laptop to watch/edit some of my videos on Windows movie maker. When I play these ...

deepbreathe

Add/remove program is blank

Hello, can any1 help me? after installing set of programs on my PC and checked it on control panel/add/remove prog..its still blank. help please.tnx...

deepbreathe

Help with a broken fridge...

Hello, I need some help, I just got a new phone with Sims 3 on it. For the life of me I can not figure out how to fix the fridge. I read an earli...

mysticdreams

Users guide for eiroga

Hello, I own an Eiroga E71 can anybody help me to get the users guide/manual PAA

jenni.g

Java turn on

Hello,how do i turn java on how does it all of sudden go off

suff954

About free call

Hello, salam to all i am mazhar ia an bady tell me that how should we free call is any bady know that call me on this number. ...

jenni.g

Antiviregistration keyrus

Hello, i have registered and or downloaded avast home edition free antivirus and was told the key would be in my email in 24 hours. it is not there...

suff954

Pc suit

Hello, I need to connect my Sigmatel-Lephone A7((Chinese mobile) with my PC to browse internet. Where can i get the drivers and PC Suite. Please he...

suff954

Rocky

Hello, Sir, Please help me, Data not found in Computer & Mobile also, Very Important Photograps. Help Sir, Please Rocky.

suff954

How toconnect internet from sigmatel mobile

Hello, I like to connect my mobile internet to my PC without Bluetooth support. how it can be possible ? If Bluetooth needed then how can I connec...

suff954

How to make free calls to mobiles from net

Hello, how to make free calls to mobiles from net -Raj

suff954

Bootmanager

Hello, i have a higrade laptop thats says bootmanager is missing its a vista can u give me some advice please

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

How to call from internet

Hello, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CALL MOBILE NUMBER FROM INTERNET LIKE WE USE 160BY2.COM TO SEND MESSAGE BY USING OUR NUMBER

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
sesan

Phone32gb

Hello, hey i have a china phone 32gb how i add songs in my phone from my computer and for this which s/w i have to install in my pc or in my phon...

soulslayer77

Email addres diabled

Hello, I am trying to join facebook for the first time and it is saying that my email has been diabled, so why is that?

dist.urbd

Memory

Hello, the memorycard is not dedact in computer and in mobile what to do

dist.urbd

Vlookup

Hello, I have dificulties to use vlookup function. I have 2 sheets . Sheet2 is full database together with EAN codes. Sheet1 is anaother database...

andrus

Sound device

Hello, sir i remove some programs in my computer suddenly i did not notice my computer has no sound. THANKS PETER

ash_perez01

Anti virus key

Closed

Hello, plzzzz send me avast anti virus home edition 4.8 key to my mail add.....plzzzz

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
prince

My audio card has removed how can i install

my audio devices accidentally removed what i can i do now? Pls help me... thankssss aspire one AOD 250 0BR

dist.urbd

Find sound driver

Hello,my computer mother board name intel pentuim ad drive pl find my sound driver i have lost it thanks lot para

ash_perez01

Unable to connect net by using micromax q3

Hello, plz provide me suggestion i'm not able to use net while using my micromax q3 mobile for that it is required some driver (like mkrt6620) so ...

ash_perez01

I cant get in to my applications

Hello, i cant get in to my applications every time i try my computer freezes up. but other than that everything else is woking. is their something i ...

dist.urbd

Micromax q3

Hello, I NEED SOFTWARES FOR MOCROMAX Q3 MOBILE LIKE GAMES,THEMES,ANTIVIRUS EXTRA

dist.urbd

Some of the applications are in chinese

Hello, I have a Iphone 3Gs Clone from china, Problem 1: Some of the Applications are in chinese even though the Language in setting is set on ...

dist.urbd
Results 9501 - 9550 out of a total of 14,985