The discussions

Will not load

Hello, My roomates work on the same computer and I'll try to get on right after them but it just will not work, no matter what I do. HELP!!!

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Marketplace icon

Hello, I am trying to play Farmville and everytime I try to get my Marketplace Icon to work it won't. What should i do?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Fore enternet connections.

Hello, i am pankaj . i have a china phone it was MT6227 i want to do connect my phone to my pc, please help me. i want suffring enternet by it.

iveal

Installing software

Hello, can i install sap software in an usb external hdd of capacity 120gb and run it??

5 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
GeorgeRattel

How to make free call to germany

Hello, anyone can inform me, how to make free call to german

LouisSteph

Installing driver

Hello, How do I install touchpad driver on acer laptop computer after downloading it from website? I tried extracting the file and then tried setup...

closeup22

Mobile vedio player

Hello, can any body send me link for any format mobile video player.

closeup22

My laptop sound device has been missing

Hello, sir in my loptop sound software is missing my l.t model compaq presario v2000 so kindly sent or install becase i cant hear any voice from my ...

closeup22

Sigmatel s30 pcsuit

Hello, SIR, I AM IN A PROBLEM PLEASE ARRENGE TO GET sigmatel s30 pcsuit .bmbdn@hotmail.com

closeup22

Plz give me a link 2 dwnld ethernet contoller

Hello, i changed my o.s from vista to xp.... i couldnt connect my lap 2 internet as i dont have sufficient drivers...can u plz help me out in getting...

closeup22

How can i call pc to mobile in phillipines

Hello,

closeup22

Free software

Hello, i need nokia2330c-2 free antivirus software

closeup22

Copy pkzip 19gb video file to a 32gb flash

Hello, Please tell me if I can copy a PKZIP'ed video file that is 19GB on my hard drive to my newly purchased SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Dri...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

My cd drive wont run auto play

Hello, i have a dell inpiron 1545. I have been burning blank cds off limewire for months using windows media for months now with no probs. The other ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Istallin soundcard for my compaq presario

Closed

Hello friends, i m using compaq presario SR1530IL desktop..i recently reformatted my pc with xp professional.i dont know how to install sound car...

suresh

Bluetooth driver not found

Hello, haii...i use laptop aspire 4937,now my bluetooth device not working,i was try to update the driver and this massage was appeared at my screan ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
mukhong74

Cable

Solved

Hello,how to connect my nokia 5130 through PC ?

closeup22

Drivers work but i have no sound

Hello, It says the drivers are all working under sound and audio devices properties,hardware tab, but there is no audio control devices heading under...

closeup22

Driver

Hello, thanks for your attention. i have gateway m series vista designed laptop. i wanted to install windows xp. but unfortuaantely the sound and vid...

closeup22

Unlock

Hello, I have forgotten password of folder lock . how should i unlock it

closeup22

Audio driver

Hello, I have a laptop of Wipro. Model- little genius 4000D. Please give me the link of drivers. Thanking you

closeup22

Drive locker

Hello, How to set password in pen drive how to set password in (d:,C:,E:,F:) how to brocke password in bios please sir give me all answer in th...

closeup22

Free international calling system.

Hello,i want free calling from india pc or mobile to saudiarab and bangladesh.please tell me any system.

LouisSteph

Msn plus wont work on my live msn

Hello, i downloaded msn plus the latest version and it wont wwork its on my computer now and it installs bbut when i open my msn it still wont work i...

iveal

Network driver

Hello, pls give me link to download hcl infiniti powerlite 6010 + network drivers download

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
Monjul

Widows cant access my flash drive

Hello, widows cant access my flash drive , when i goingto format it computer gives a msg "there is no disk in drive E:,insert a disk and then try a...

LouisSteph

Accessing chat and notifications

Hello, I had installed firefox and was unable to access chat, comments and notifications. I have uninstalled firefox and still have the same problem.

iveal

How can i make calls free?

Hello, hi i am leo davis i wm\ant to make calls free.

iveal

My drivers for my dell 1545

Hello, can anyone please tell me in what drivers i need for my dell 1545,i have just escaped from a trojan and had to re-format the lot i have sucses...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Want to install sp3

Hello, Everytime I try to open any access page it tells me "This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this compute. please co...

closeup22

Unable to sign in msn msngr from mac xo

Hello, please help me, i tried downloading msn messenger several times into my mac xo but it's all the same ...it wont let me sign in saying i have t...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
B

Software

Hello, Please help me.i am using samsung corby and when i am installing the pc suite it is not installing.pls help me

closeup22

Looking for a driver

Hello,i just changed compaq PresarioCQ61 324SA from window 7 to vista ultimate and i found problem on standard vga graphics adapter, network controlle...

closeup22

Frée call

Hello, sir i want to know that how i can free call in india through the internet on mobile absolutely free of cost i have use the internet on my mobi...

iveal

N81 8gb

Hello, am using n81 8gb, i want to know how to configure my opera mini 4.2 free browsing and other possible use of my phone. thanks

iveal

Please help cant get the net

Hello, * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. * If you are unable to load ...

iveal

Themes

Hello, where should i download the themes of E 71 pro china mobile.

iveal

Reqwest

Hello, Dear sir, i have lost my gmail account and password which i resently created in the month of 10/8/ 2009 can u help me?

LouisSteph

Sound drive

Hello, I have no idea how to find my sound drive and install it, would you mind to give me some hints?

LouisSteph

My friendster account has been deleted

Hello, My Friendster is not Verified. thats why my Account got lost. maybe it was deleted because its not verified :( But Before, I always try to V...

LouisSteph

Gprs connection problem

Hello, m facing problem in connecting GPRS to my laptop wid Star3G..........Any1 knows the idea pls suggest

Sameer

Audio driver

Hello, want to intel(R) celeron(R) cpu 2.66 Audio driver. because i lost mother board CD For that i great full to you.

iveal

Audio problems

my pc doesnt produce any sound. headset and speakers are in both good condition. we are currently using realtek. it works well before. i uninstalled i...

iveal

Itune libraray

Hello, The 'delete' is greyed out 7 the keypad 'delete' does not work when I want to delete albums or songs. Can some one please help me.. Thank

LouisSteph

Assist me!

Hello, I am having avast version 4 server edition . i need license key .. can any one tell me how to get it...

LouisSteph

Flash

Hello, How can i do flashPlayer on my sony-ericsson k530i

iveal

I can't open my mail box, only in my laptop.

Hello, I am using Windows 2003 and I might have uninstalled a protected program - player. I can access internet, read articles and plus on the n...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
Ben

Buying dell without driver

Hello, i bought dell 1014 3 days ago. i found none of the drivers i could use. where should i get the drivers? and what kind of drivers that can opti...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Does windows vista have a bluetooth software

Hello, I need to put photos from my mobile to my laptop. Can i do it without downloading bluetooth software? Does my Windos Vista have some features ...

sarbel.vilo

No sound

Hello, I HAVE A WINDOWS VISTA BASIC AND HAVE NO SOUND. IM WONDERING WHAT I CAN DOWNLOAD.

pran
Results 10601 - 10650 out of a total of 14,985