The discussions

I want motherboard cd

Hello, i lost my laptop motherboard cd i am searching cd in stores i am not geting that please give me by data(in computer)i w'll copy...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Dont know how to fix my mic

Hello, I need help with fixing my microphone, I have an HP Laptop, microphone worked properly before I got some bad viruses and got it fixed again, I...

fea_ture

Mp4 cant be read

Hello, my mp4 cant be read by any pc, no removable disk is to be seen i think my mp4's system has been inffected by a virus and i cant open my mp4 R...

fea_ture

Want to drive

Hello, my laptop model z acer aspire 4720z @ os is vista.so i need to wireless device driver&web cam drive.plz send me a link in my mail. regar...

fayas

No video after powering down pc

Hello, I have a compaq 6470nx that has no video display after power to the pc is shut off. The video is fine if I do a restart, but if I do shut d...

fea_ture

Ibm mother board drive 8434kpa

Hello, Due to some virus problem, i had formatted my desktop and re-install windows XP professional but unfortunately i have lost my motherboard dri...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Problems on getting to my homepage

Hello, I have tried to get on my facebook for the last 2 days. And I can go to long in but then after that it wont do anything. It acts like its goin...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
blonde

Help with no sound on computer

Hello, i went into manage devices and i believe i accidently deleated my friver or something for my sound car? now i have no sound at all on my comp...

iveal

Install i8 now i can't get on the internet

Hello, I installed I8 onto my laptop, and now I can't connect to the internet at all, when I try to connect and error pops up so fast that you can't ...

sadgurl

Can't access my mmc memory card

Hello, any time i want to open my MMC memory card on my nokia 7610 i see card corrupt and any time i want to format the card it show OPERATION FAIL. ...

sadgurl

Damn avg prgram

Hello,my name is not important and iam asking how to unistall this damn avg program and i still have it on my computer and some were in my computer i...

sadgurl

Windows media and lime wire problems

Hello, I also just downloaded lime wire but I don't know how to play those song through my windows media player.

sadgurl

Voip services

Hello, I am ateef here, Can someone help me about to create username and password on actionvoip, in addition please help me how to do at once more th...

sadgurl

Onboard video works,only if expansion plugged

Hello, The deeper I dig, the more questions I have, my onboard video was not working, i purchased a new pci video card and it didnt work either, i ha...

iveal

English keyboard

Hello, in russian - panel upravlenia/iazik i regionalnosti/iaziki/padobnee/dobavic follow this

sadgurl

I need a code

Please anyone.. I need a code for Microsoft office 2007 Pro. I have lost mine. I found one code but it could not be activated. Any help will be usef...

mukijose

Share files and folders

Hello, i have to computers and i want to share files and folders in those computers.those computers have same windows xp. thanks

strnnger

How can i re verify the friendster account.

Hello, im dj,my problem is how can i re-verify the friendster account i log in my friendster account and i re send the e-mail and i open the yahoo ...

iveal

Usb

i hv problm in connecting the usb it says to insert a disk in drive h & i i cant open anybody plz help me out. before and all ihv not faced tis problm...

iveal

Connect n95

Hello, I cannot connect my N95 8GB mobile to the computer , can you help you?

realiser

English keyboard

Hello, My Windows is in Russian and i don have English kerboard, how am i to donwload??? thanks.

realiser

Good morning sir!

Hello, Sir, I have the nokia-n73. and i want to know that how to format its phone memory?

realiser

Need of license key

Solved

Hello, I NEED AVAST 4.8 HOME EDITION LICENSE KEY FOR FREE

realiser

Hcl notebook sound drivers

Hello, i have HCL NOTEBOOK Ve 3.0 ( ee000189 ) how can i get sound & modem drivers.? Regards Vinayak

re_mi

How to copy the one gb data in a cd

Hello, i want to write the one GB data in diffrent -2 cd how it is possible please tell me the method

realiser

It would be easier to assist me

Hello, please help me where can i find a driver of red fox M7VIG 400.

onea97

Net connect in mo and want it in pc

Hello, hello, i have s- 710 of spice moble. i have also airtel internet cannection in my mobile but i want also in my pc of this same conne...

pcsces

Software

Hello, I AM SITU I HAVE THE INTERNET SO WANT A SOFTWARE TO CALL ANY MOB IN INDIA TO FREE GIVE ME SUUGESTION ON MY I D

pcsces

Bsnl dial up conection very slow

Hello, my bsnl dial up conection is very slow speed and my laptop (compaq, c 797, ram 3 gb, hdds 180gb. speed 2g/hz) when i conect to internet...

pcsces

Audio device

Hello, i can't hear the volume anywhr in my laptop thr s no audio device in control panel's audio and sound device also i m not understanding how ...

pcsces

Task manager

Hello, my desktop is blank after download ie8,i put cd it also not show and task manager is also not finding,.is my laptop is currpted now ? what i ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
rossdavid

Import system.deployment in my application

i m doin a mobile applicaiton i want to import system.deployment in my application which is available in windows applicaiton what can i do.........

rossdavid

My msn account has been hacked

Closed

hey my msn account has been hacked can some one help me how can i get it back

nomadcrys

The community to assist you

Hello, Could you send me the password for young_blizz06@yahoo.com

nomadcrys

A yellow symbol in pci device

Hello all, My pc has the no sound problem after reinstalled Windows XP. There is a yellow symbol in pci device. I've tried loads of solutions, and ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
stellabox

Reset the pwd

Hello, I have forgotted my password for the account gmails:raje3kum@gmail.com but can u pls reset it & send it to raje4kum@gmail.com

onea97

Inbox problem

Hello, I have got the same problem, really frustrating not being able to access my messages. They simply don't open and give the error on page mess...

onea97

Mannual settting for chinese mobile s80

Hello, sir my china phone model no. s80 please give me mannual setting for my pocket internet

onea97

Wait for result

Hello, Sir/Madam; Im my Pc i want to install a new antivirus (Kaspersky)software but i dn't it because Pc show to me one antivirus already...

onea97

Graphics problem

Hello, sir i have one hcl leaptop which have problem regarding graphics so please send me graphics driver or tell me what can i do? reply plz

sadgurl

Software

Hello, how can download Samsung sgh-d600 pc suite

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Pc suite query

Hello, I got a wespro handset .I want pc suite for this handset.

sadgurl

Data corept problume

Hello, I am Thippeswamy, now i am purchanging 32 GB Pendrive and I copy of any data to my pendrive next day it will corrept and convert to other...

pcsces

Please help me on how to login with my fone

Hello, please am using sony ericsson k610im i dont no hw to login in with it to browse please can u be of help to me

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
TANYA VINISHA KURANA

Flash 8 portable tools

Hello,everyone! plz plz plz i need help with flash 8 portable the problem is that my little brother was playing in the computer and using flash 8 po...

pcsces

Automatically software installation cd/dvd

Hello, how i can make automatically software installation CD/DVD one after one software

pcsces

Hcl driver for series b38c2d

Hello, sir i could not play the games on my notebook model b38c2d . so please solve my provlem .as well as give me the limk to download the driver...

sadgurl

I need help with skype

Hello, i tried to download skype but it wont finish downloading i waited a whole day WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadgurl

Error 8e5e0152

Hello, everytime i log onto windows live messenger [msn] it doesn't let me log in? it says error code 8e5e0152 something like that. i really need some...

iveal

Connecting my samsung gh4890 to the studio 3

Hello, I have downloaded the PC studio 3 for connecting my samsung GH4890 and M8800 to my PC but it does not connect. it display the message that my ...

olfo81
Results 12801 - 12850 out of a total of 14,985