The discussions

Can't install my ethernet controller, etc

Hello, I formatted my dell Inspiron 1100 and my ethernet controller, my Video controller (ghraphic card) and couple of other things arent working cau...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Multimedia audio controller

Hello, i've gotta similar problem. i lost sound after an xp pro install. then in my hardware profile i have the question mark next to the multimedia a...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
Pro Tech

Error msg

Hello, I have the same error and it close all my folders and i updated my antivirus and scan my computer i also use difragment is well but nothing se...

xpcman

Dsi

Hello, how do i install flash player for my dsi... i wanted to listen to the radio, and watch videos, but it wouldnt let me download flash player.......

xpcman

Ny body der?

Hello, how do i make a 4GB bootable pen drive for windows 7 ??????

mastermind legend

Vga drivers

Hello, i want 2 download vga drivers for hcl p7910 plz can u tell that how 2 download plz

mastermind legend

Upload

Hello, how can i upload my photos in my friendster account.

dancedhall

Victim of counterfiet software

Hello, dear friend my computer shows constantly a massage you may be a victim of software counterfieting,this copy of windows did n...

YoMo2009

Computer won't connect to skype

Hello, I've opened a Skype account, paid money in to my account, but my computer won't connect to Skype. I've tried everything I can understand on th...

closeup22

Problem in my recorder

Hello, my name is wesam .from palestine . I brought recorder sony kind of gv_hd700e . after three day the i_link dv in_out dont do (dont know the dev...

closeup22

No icons only background ,task manager exits

Hello, i have been having a problem with my computer. When i start it up there arent any icons just the background. Ive tried the suggestion to go t...

LouisSteph

Tell me how to call saudi to india

Hello, hi am velu dont misstake me if u about answer this ques please sent me answ....how to call saudi to india from internet.....i want full...

LouisSteph

Sounddriver instaling problems

Hello, inthe instalation time of audio drive realtek showing a eror massge that "microsoft bus driver shuild be loaded in your system before instalin...

LouisSteph

Problem oppening any application on my comput

Hello, I don't know how i did it, but somehow i changed something so everything on my computer opens with the same application being adobe. Most of m...

LouisSteph

File not access

Hello, I have 4 GB pan drive of Kigston. I pan drive are not shown any file but when i see the properties of pan drive 2 GB free & 2 GB full. Pls s...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
YoMo2009

Free call

Hello, how can i get free calls to mobiles from pc with in india

LouisSteph

It would be easier to send it to this e-mail

Hello, I forgot my password for security. And my e-mail address is inuk_10@hotmail.com. I'm using angel_ussak20@hotmail.com. I'd like for you to send ...

LouisSteph

Pc suite

Hello, sir plz i need pc suite for my mobile from china GFIVE-U800 plz sent the details of that to my Email address thaks&regards far

LouisSteph

Forgot passward

Hello, forgot mt gmail passward my email id sarita pathania20@gmail.com

iveal

I cannot play music

Hello, i cannot play the music on music player because one of my fren hav opened the backup file or may be something that i lost music player theme, ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
thinx

My phone is slow,

Hello, my phone is slow so iwas trying to reset by entering 7370 and asking for the security code which when i enter 1234 it's failing, am using e61i...

LouisSteph

Vlc no sound

Hello, my VLC player has always worked fine, but I try to play a Video on it now and there the Video but absolutly no audio, can someone please help m...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
Tris

Lost multimedia controller...

Hello, lost my multimedia controller after installing Win Xp SP2. Hav tried to download some sound drivers to see if i can get over the situation but...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
PpC-83

Most wanted

Hello, I have china u808 mobile phone .i want game and theme and pc suit.thanks ;)

closeup22

Yahoo and msn get hacks

Hello, hii how r u? some one have hacked my yahoo and msn password and its very important for me and my family....i need my password...

closeup22

Sms

Hello, I dont search driver for acer aspire one kav10. Please help me.

closeup22

Driver cd

Hello, i want compaq driver cd for windows Xp model:SG3640IL Product #: NC642AA#ACJ S/N:INA9040P6H

closeup22

Ecosys fs200d kyocera

Hello, I am having a problem with my printer, can't get it on the network. I think I need the software, I don't have the CD, is it possible to dowlo...

LouisSteph

Visiting

Hello, dear kishor dada, Kishor dada tu kuthe ahes. me sadhya internat cafe var ahet. You are welcome by internat cafe in kamg...

LouisSteph

Jaynal abedin

Hello, i want free softwer for my mobile phone model nktel c6000 ,

closeup22

U800

Hello, Plz. give me PC suit or Driver for U800 mobile beacuse i want to surf net by mobile

closeup22

Software

Hello, How to Program for Observe Hardware on PC??

closeup22

Skype doesn't recognize my cam

Hello, When I start my PC, Skype does not recognize my CAM. I have to unplug and plug it in again the go to tools and select the video camera I am ...

iveal

Where i can get the real burning tools

Hello, where i can get the realy2 free software for do burning dvd work..and not the trial sofware like i was download before

closeup22

100k sweex

Hello, i lost my 100k sweex Installation can you tell me how to get the installation? thanks

closeup22

Hai

Hello,

closeup22

Sound driver

Hello,si i have no sound driver in my pc plz download it

closeup22

How to let my computer fix trouble with it?

Hello, I m using laptop toshiba with webcam set inside and volume. Whenever have wifi I can access any websites and sign in yahoo to video chat with...

iveal

Os problem

Hello, Cannot get the welcome page up on my computer just keeps starting up tried putting the disk in to re-install but does not do anything cant eve...

closeup22

Nektel a200

Hello,iam yogi i need a nektela200 software,themes........pleace send to my email id yogibigboss143@cooltoad.com

closeup22

How exit from power saver mode

Hello, I have an old system of Dell Optiplex +Winxp sp3 and Dell LCD Monitor with iBall MM Keyboard and Mouse(P3, 512 PC100 SDRAM).\r\nWhenever, I ha...

LouisSteph

Personal tag name and personal message.

Hello, I am having trouble with my tag name and personal message. I will sign in and both my tag name and personal name have been changed to the prev...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
Maudi

Yahoo messenger

Hello, i am having problems with my yahoo messenger program and i am using vista sofware can you please help me with the problem when i click on th...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
cowboyhot

Ii need help .

Hello, WhEN ii COPY tHE CODE FROM YOUTUBE iiT DOES SHOW ON MY MYSPACE ii DONT KNOW if iTS BECAUSE ii HAVE STUff HiDDEN BUt ii STiLL DOESNt SHOW . ...

closeup22

Sherly

Hello, I want to know that we can make call absolute free call from my pc to qatar mobile through internet. I can try many website but it is not ...

iveal

Sony dcr hc27 connecting to laptop

Hello, I have a sony dcrhc27e video camera and i want to connect it to my samsung q210 laptop to download and edit video. can anyone tell me what c...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Ahmed Mahmoud

I don't hear sound from my speakers?

Closed

Hello, I don't hear any sound from my speakers? Could someone help me? I don't know what sound card I have tell me where I can find out?

4 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
hi

Pc suit

Hello, where ca i find a pc suit and drivers for my dorado TV10 mobile phone

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

China mobile

Hello, plz help me How can I install game on NKTEL A200 (china mobile phone)????? tnx if send to my email atap72@gmail.com PLZ-PLZ-PLZ

closeup22

I386

Hello, Have been unable to find I386 ir Winnt32exe on my computer. `Search' doesn't find it also HELP

closeup22
Results 10701 - 10750 out of a total of 14,985