The discussions

Real player down load

Hello, howe to -real-player-gold download real player k750i sony mobile

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

My messenger doesn't work

my messenger doesn't work, i sign in and 3 /4 secs after the log in it shuts down, i tired with my other game e-mails and my cousin e-mail and they wo...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
nobbie

Bluetooth problem

Hello, i want install bluetooth device in my dell inspiron 1545 model...help me....

dancedhall

I need help for this problem how can i do?

Hello, my sony ericsson k800i have a problem with the camera and said to me, close the other aplication and start the camera but the other aplication ...

dancedhall

Connecting to the pc

Hello, though i connect my samsung corby to the pc by the USB provided with the phone the software doesnt get installed...and i dint even get any ins...

dancedhall

Lenevo audio driver problem

Hello, I have a problem for audio Driver my pc name is lenevo think centre my system model no is 9265b25 please help me urgently pls my kindly ...

dancedhall

Mounting games that i own doesn`t work

Hello,i have been using win7 .1st the systen image is crap.paragon backup works better.i have tried installing my tigarwoods 08 onto a virtual drive w...

iveal

No sound driver for intel

Hello, I used Vista from last 2 month & i used Intel - yamaha 3d multimedia sound card. But this sound card driver is not supported in vista. I nee...

iveal

My computer doesnt detect my newsd micro 8gb

Hello, i just brought an 8gb sd micro plus sd card adapter and my computer refuse to detect it. What should i do?

LouisSteph

For a pc softwer.

Hello, i m Rifat from Bangladesh. i want a pc software for my cell phone. that is Nokia 3110c. i want this is use my pc for using internet. please se...

dancedhall

Vostro a840 drivers for windows 2003 server

Solved

Hello, Friends I need the drivers for Windows2003 server for the Dell Laptop Vostro A840 (PP38L) Please send me the Links for all the components. ...

dancedhall

Bluetooth driver

Hello, i have a dell laptop ie. VOSTRO 1510 .MY BLUE TOOTH IS NOT WORKING WHEN I AM TRYING TO INSTALL IT SHOWS THE MESSAGE "THERE NO COMPETIBALE BLUE...

dancedhall

Damage product recovery cd

Hello, My Tosiba(L200) Product Recovery Cd is damaged, please how can I get a new one? Thanks.

LouisSteph

Locked scraps

Hello, Hi myself mith patel and i see locked scrapbbok on the orkut

LouisSteph

Video problem

Hello friends, i m using samsung star s5233 i hv one problem in my phone plzz help me guys my some videos r opening in a small screen i hv tried to ...

iveal

Fackbook problems and pages loading

Hello, just a tip for those struggling to open facebook in IE8 and firefox Use Opera for looking at facebook...even if firefox and ie8 wont open it.....

LouisSteph

Help with volume

Hello, i have deleted my audio volume controld and want reinstall it but i don't know how to

LouisSteph

My cams not working

Hello, hi there i have a Compaq Presario CQ40 laptop i had it upgraded and no my cameras not working and i cant even open it i dunno where to locate...

ramesh2412

2g service on micromax q3

Hello, i want to know that "is Micromax q3 support 2g service.

LouisSteph

I want intel 845 mother bord drive

Hello,

LouisSteph

Lg r510

Hello, buenos dias aman...i read the threads bout you at a site...i want to instal xp on my LG R510 laptop its new 3 weeks i gues..vista has many bug...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Audiio driver is not installing properly

Hello, i have installed window xp after that by my laptop(lenovo y410) motherboards cd i want to install the audio driver on my laptop but it is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

Hp drives

Hello, i am looking for hp drives with this model:- HP pavaillion DV6700 ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Driver of hcl laptop

Hello, sir i need sound driver of hcl infinipowerlite 6010 laptop

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
anil

To know about transfering files from one pc 2

Hello,I AM RAJU,HOW DO I TRANSFER A FILE FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER CAN U PLZ HLP ME OUT.THANKU RAJU.

dancedhall

No audio device in vista

Hi all, I can't seem to restore audio on Vista whatever I do. I have a red-cross/mute symbol permanently on my sound icon. It says I have 'High d...

dancedhall

Im dont remember my user account on my laptop

hey i dont remember my passwrd wen i trn on my laptop and i dnt know wat 2 do?

closeup22

Sound drive problem

Solved

Hello, can you please tell me or give me a link to where i can find and download the proper sound drive for my Acer Travelmate270 laptop. I would r...

closeup22

Folder gurad software for windows vista

Hello, Do you know which version of Folder Guard software is compatible with Windows Vista. I have only version 7 and it make blue screen to happen ...

closeup22

Lost my driver of pc camera it 105wc

Hello, I have lost my driver CD kindly sent driver software for PC camera IT 105WC

closeup22

Software

Hello, this is anil i had amob of china leson 858 i phone my sphone software data was gone so kindlly tell me how to download the software.

closeup22

Driver disk loss

Hello, my driver dis was lossed,what i do please tell me.

closeup22

Need thems

Hello,

closeup22

Need to recover missing files

Hello, Bought a 2004 acer 1640z a few weeks ago. At first it worked great. But files come up missing and had to factory restore twice. After fu...

closeup22

Lost driver

Hello, I have lost my INTEX IT-305WC Installer disk. Please give the solution or send the link or driver on my ID that is spanish_ash@yahoo.co.in

closeup22

Audio sound for my laptop please

Hello, no audio output is installed in my 530 notebook (laptop]) and so i can not hear sounds from my videos and music.what must i do.

closeup22

How to make a bootable back up copy of nero 7

Hello, I bought Nero 7 on line quite a while back, now I got another program and want to put Nero 7 on cd. I managed to put on cd but will not boot w...

closeup22

Problem openning email at live.com acount

Hello, I cannont open the emails in my hotmail account. I get into it and the emails are listed but when I click onto the mail it won't open. at the ...

closeup22

Driver not fuond

Hello sir, i want drivers for my hcl leaptop s.n.:9064ax121056 mdel no.c9508 c t 725a PDC.i want drivers mainly VGA,web cam. and all driver

closeup22

Is there any software

Solved

Hi...is there any software were i can ROTATE the video canvas like horizontal or vertical...cauz wrongly i recorded a video in horizontal style...plz ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
sherysmith2810

Sound device

Hello, i want to install the sound device plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Please help me on this error of my messenger

Hello, My windows live messenger is not working idk why? i have windows xp sp3 please helpp meeeee i need the windows live messenger please tell me...

kaly357

My messenger doesnt work

Hello, I had the messenger 2009 and it was the best i ever tried. Then one day out of no where it stopped working i could get on and sign in and ta...

kaly357

I have operaminni on my celtel line but i can

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
EKODAF

My account doesnt work on my messenger

Hello, MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING IN MY LIVE MESSENGER I HAVE TRIED TO INSTALL IT AGAIN AND IS STILL NOT WORKING ,BUT IS JUST MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAV...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
DENNIS

Driver

Hello, i want HCL note book driver EC2 plz help me

LouisSteph

Unrar problem

Hello, I was trying to unrar a small software i downloaded but seems my pc freezes everytime i try to unrar it, but i do not get this problem with ...

iveal

Having trouble with my pc camera all i see is

Hello, hi can yah help me with my camera, i have installed it and its working actually my computer detects it but when i started to use it all i see...

iveal

My hp cam and memory stick!!??!!!??!!

Hello, can some one PLEASE tell me what to do..i have a hp photosmart. Every time i try to snap..it wont but as soon as i take the memory stick out i...

iveal

To install salah times to pc

Solved

hi. i went to www.mobilemuezzin.com n got salah alarm software for my sony ericsson w810i works good but will work ok on nokia e71??? i do not want to...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
Prakash
Results 10751 - 10800 out of a total of 14,985