The discussions

Libray mangement system

Hello, can u teach me how to make a dataflow diagram and context of library management system??? plz

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Software problem help me

Hello, i want to change my compaq presario cq61 from vista to xp,but it will comes blue screen, plese give me some suggestions to face this problem.

iveal

Your problem is mine but worse

Hello, How are you?? My daughters PC has the same problem that you did, that is no desk top, not task bars or task manager. She is unable however ...

iveal

N72

Hello, i have my mobile n72 there is virus infaction so i want format my memory card

iveal

I want to recover my data

Hello, i want to recover my lost data i do formatt my system & delete drives but do not delete partion size . now i want to recover my lost data. ple...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
wolfish009

Adobe flash player for dsi

Hello, i need help to download adobe flash player on my dsi i tried five times but it just wont work if you find out how to download please e-mail me...

iveal

Secret key

Hello, sir, i lost the software from my new usb without using it.how i can give code to my new usb?plz send software using for usb locking on my mail...

iveal

Plese post good answer

Hello, i have macafe antiviruse virsio 8.5 is ther is any good virus with out not paying for free full varsion this macafe is sucks its doesent sc...

xpcman

Can i find people around the world?

hi sir, I wanna know if there is any software that i can use to find people around the world. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Suggestion

Hello, i m living in pakistan and i want to make free call from pakistan to any where plz give me suggestion

closeup22

Free calls

Hello, hi i am elango and i would like to know any web sites which provides us to make free call without any charge and i checked the websites which ...

closeup22

Ring tone

Hello, i have E71 china mobile phone, i had problem with the ring tones, whenever i tryed to put a new song as a tone it told me that "list is full", ...

LouisSteph

Problem of hp pavilion dv4

Hello, to all my name is wali from Afghanistan. i Have HP Pavilion Entertainment PC DV 4 . i Have Problem whit my Web cam i Cibeyr link you cam so...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
wali

How to install keylogger

Hello, i need a keylogger which will work on nod32 installed pcs

LouisSteph

How 2 use usb

Hello, i bought a new phone of nokia 5130 xpress music model. everything is fine with it. but the problem is i am unable to understand ho...

LouisSteph

No audio device

Hello, i really nee help ie tried everything to get my sound back even most of the answers people have give but nothing is working please help

LouisSteph

Miss memory card

Hello, i have got a nokia 3500c ,a memory card in the slot ,when i ask for memory to store it shown "memory card removed " what should i do ?...

LouisSteph

Bought ares, did not receive it, got other

Hello, I recently purchased Ares Ultra and it cost me $66 CAD. I had Ares Ultra before on my other desktop computer but it broke down so I decided to...

LouisSteph

Mothreboard cd

Hello,sir i have lost my boot cd of hcl notbook G38 intel celeron here by i request to kindly send me the same. otherwise please sugges...

LouisSteph

Lephone a2

Hello, can anybody suggest / have user manual of lephone a2

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Laks

Flash player

Hello, how can i install flash player in Nokia 6303

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Virtual dj

Hey there, where can i obtain a free copy of virtual dj please thanks

closeup22

Annoying os

Hello, I am having trouble with the vista, every time it will be popping a message telling me that explorer.exe cannot be found. Is there any way t...

closeup22

Privacy

Hey there! I have a great problem at work. There are other people who use the same PC and they get into my folders. Is there any solution for i...

closeup22

Cursor

hi, I have found that a friend had modified his cursor. It was really interesting. How did it do it? Should any additional software needed to be i...

closeup22

Unable to use internet through phone into pc

Hello, I have Nokia XpressMusic 5130 & Airtel GPRS connection. I am able to use internet in my mobile , when I am connecting my mobile with my pc w...

closeup22

How can use mobile office

Hello, hii how can use the mobile office in samsung star 3g ..i have airtel connection and intrested to use internet in mobile but i cant do ..

iveal

No audio output device is installed

Hello, I 've installed Windows Vista in my laptop (Compaq model(presario R3000)) . Now i got an error That "No Audio Output device is installed"...

closeup22

Software problem

Hello, i have an e 71 pro qwerty mobile phone may i know that what kind of file format can be installed in this mobile i have checkedand tried...

iveal

Passward

Hello, i have forgot my gmail passward & also dont know my alternate email id which i had given at the time i had opend my gmail id. pls help me o...

iveal

Hiii sir

Hello, dear sir mey i know the password of 007 webcam hacker 1 i have the software but i dont know the login password plz can u send me the passw...

iveal

I need a flash player for my samsung eternity

Hello, can someone help me find a flash player for my samsung eternity phone i cant pay any money for it so it has to be free if it can and i need it...

iveal

To coding needed to create a software

Hello, i wish 2 know to create a software in VB and the codings for it. Any concerned soul can help me in this. i wish to get a poem on SOFTWARE FRE...

iveal

Unable to update vista home edition

Hello, unable to upate vista, as told tried to register as told as below, ''Just go to C:\Windows\System32 and find and register Wups2.dll To d...

iveal

Sound drivers

Hello, i recently installed windows royale on my new inspiron 1545..... i hv installed al drivers but sound drivers r not gettibg installed. i do...

iveal

Software

Hello, good morninng i need a driver detective registraton kay

iveal

Isnt workin

Hello, the crack code u said to use isnt workin cand u send it 2 me

iveal

Free calling

Hello, i want free calling from pc to mobile to any where.

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
nick

Pc suite

Hello, how can i download blue 453x pc suite ?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Problem with hp dv6700

Hello, I have a HP dv6700 with Vista. it gets hang whenever I used to run it on Normal mode and then I have to switch it off directly using the power...

dancedhall

Problem with my computer

Hello, i own a laptop and one day i turn it on the screen turns on, but nothing happens none of my buttons work as well.it seems like my computer ...

dancedhall

Wont start

Hello, I have a HP Pavillion 6500 that wont start I pulled the battery unplugged and press power for 30 sec and still nothing I pulled the memory and...

LouisSteph

Change arabic mazolia to english

Hello, I want to change arabic mazoila firefox to English ,I use windows XP.Thanks

LouisSteph

Gprs setting

Hello, i want to configure my chinese E71 phone for internet to use it with my pc can you send my the settings

LouisSteph

How to fix ur computer and mch more stuff lol

Hello, my name is da_boss_lady and im having the same problem with my zwinky account and everything else on my computer is not loading all the way. it...

LouisSteph

How to delete avasta antivirus

Hello, unable oo delete my avasta antivirus

LouisSteph

G five u 800

Hello, sir I have the phone of g five model u800, I need the pc suit & games for that, which I didn't found anywhere in the net.I want to use this...

LouisSteph

I have no sound device

Hello, i have no sound device on my pc when i play the file it shows your computer have no sound device so how can i install?

atul1

Know my sound driver

Hello, i know about my sound driver.i have use many sound driver but not work.please about this ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Re: incoming mail server

Hello, i'm trying to get my son into a fit program, and it's asking me for my incoming mail server info. I have aol, so what would myimcoming mail se...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
xpcman
Results 11501 - 11550 out of a total of 14,985