The discussions

Hp pavillion dv6000

Hello, Did anybody known how can i make recovery on my pc. The model is hp pavillion dv6000.I try to boot the recovery from the bios but...nothing.....

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Sound output problem

Hello, iam facing a problem with the audio out put .it is saying audio output not installed and the audio device is coming update.the problem is code...

closeup22

Cookies

Hello, dnt mind bt what is rebooting and hw this happens

closeup22

Give me hp pavilon dv2401tu sound driver

Hello, sir give me hp pavilion dv2401u windows xp service pack 2 sound software now urgent

dancedhall

I want pc suite software of samsung m200

Hello,

dancedhall

Pls help hve dell inspiron 6400 no voice mixr

Hello, I, have dell inspiron 6400 laptop, in that i have height defination audio device with no sound mix. so tht iam not able to play songs...

dancedhall

Massenger

Hello, why i can not use my hotmail massenger

LouisSteph

Vlc player

Hi there, where can i obtain a VLC player for my mac laptop?

LouisSteph

Shanti kumari

hi all, i am having a problem to open wm files on my mac, i have been trying many things to do it but nothing works

LouisSteph

Raw pics

Hi sir, how do i open raw pictures and edit them. could you help me, it's urgent please.

LouisSteph

Smc network

Hello, I need to install EZ inatallation wizard and documentation. I dont know I can get that. THANKS

dancedhall

After format no internet help for dell

Hello, Can anyone help me please ?After i format my laptop dell inspiron 1420 no internet and if you download dell internet driver .. its need inte...

dancedhall

Cookies

Hello, hw r u . the folder "cookies" was accidently deleted from my drive.and my antivirus is giving me warning "founding tracking cookies". how can ...

LouisSteph

Cookies

Hello, hw r u . the folder "cookies" was accidently deleted from my drive.and my antivirus is giving me warning "founding tracking cookies". how can ...

LouisSteph

Sound driver

Hello, i have hp laptop having model no C765TU , i want sound driver for lpease help me

LouisSteph

Av input handycam model number need

Hello, iam anish sarasan ,iam an editor in need ,which model even panasonic or sony handy cam support AV in- put that i need to record tv p...

LouisSteph

Usb reader

Hello, I hve purchase a micro sd card reader but it can not read in my computer in windows VISTA & Windows XP what can i do for when i plu...

iveal

Torch

Hello, sir, i dont know how to open torch i am very upset tell me i bought g'five u808 i dont know how to operate tourch tell me sir.

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Prem

Sound problem

Hello, My Toshiba laptop cannt play sounds at all,i dont know its model ..........but i use windows xp

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Speed acelerator

Hello, I have wireless internet connection at home but 5 of my friends are using it along wit me so the speed goes very bad while watching movie or...

dancedhall

How to call my pc to mobile

Hello, How to call bangladesh mobile phone

closeup22

Blue tooth driver

Hello, sir i have a sony vaio vgncr353 laptop.few days before i have window xp and it's drivers but bluetooth was not working well. now i have wind...

prdeep

Partitioning

Hello, Please i want to partition my hard disk using XP, and windows Vista on it. Please how do i go about it my hard disk is 160GB, while my RAM is...

iveal

Sound

Hello,no sound even the sound icon appear on the taskbar and on the mixer there is no mute .Help please.

LouisSteph

Regarding msn

Hello, i ve got a acer aspire one mini, i just deleted unwanted programmes and now my WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER is nt working properly and nor its getti...

LouisSteph

How to recover my files hidden by lockfolder

Hello, i have installed lockfolder xp software trail version i forgot the pass word due to un usage of this software but now i want that hidden fil...

LouisSteph

Decompression mp3 file

Hello, I am looking for free software that will allow me to decompress mp3 files

iveal

Requiring sound drivirs

Hello, I am missing the sound drivers from windows xp proffesional. m having the intel pentium 4 965 pc so advise or send me the sound divers

LouisSteph

Data corupted

Hello, This is to inform you that the Pen Drive (Kingston 32GB) which was purchsed purchased aroung 5 Months back is not allowing to provide the co...

LouisSteph

Want to make new wesite

Hello, My Name is Jennifer Clark I am in the business of sales and retails for last few years, now I am thinking to make my business on web, I came a...

Paradox

Drivers nec p9210

Solved

Hello, i recently bought Nec Versa P9210 and upgraded to windows 7 by myself. and now all the drivers gone not working cam, bluetooth, wireless n...

Paradox

Http://www.howto-convert.net

Hello, I want to burn MKV file to DVD, how can I do?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
kate

Lost cd

Hello; i have laptop dell inspiron 1525 and i'd lost my CD of the bluetooth .windows vista 32bit

xpcman

Free phone to any mobile from my pc

Hello, Sir I want to do free phone to any mobile in India from my PC . Pl tell me how ?

closeup22

Send sms

Hello, i want to send free sms fro pakistan to KSA plz help me

closeup22

Drivers

Hello sir, i have hcl B38 C2D model ..........i don't have drivers for my laptop...so please send me all drivers necessary for my laptop....it is u...

closeup22

Ethernet controller

Hello, I have this ethernet card: 3Com EthernetLink XL 10/100 PCI For Complete PC Management NIC (3C905C-TX)#2 and i went to the Device Manager and...

dancedhall

Regarding output sound

Hello, my microphone is able to hear what other people are saying in online chat but they will not be able to hear me? Thankfully Selvin

dancedhall

Hd codecs

Hello, guys please help me, i have windows Xp home editions but i can't play any Hd clips ( clips recorded on HD camcorder), i can hear the sound but...

dancedhall

Having trouble with my software

Hello, can you help me please. i'm having trouble using my sony ericsson K610i, trouble starts on when i open line the phon, they have trouble in sof...

dancedhall

Need a pc suite

Hello, i want a pc suite of sigmatel S88 for using internet in my computer

dancedhall

Not opening of any programmes.

Hello, here my self not able to run any programme from computer.if i will double click on selected programme then selection list of all programme is ...

dancedhall

Tu msu

Hello, hi plz halp yo find my passvort

dancedhall

Cannot show pictures in friendster

hello pls help me i can't see all my pictures uploaded in my profile in friendster they all blocked.what should i do?

iveal

How can i remove notron anti virus

Hello, im facing some challenges with my computer.each time i open yahoo,ifind norton which is a certain antivrus.the problem is that i installed a...

iveal

Sound

Hello, i installed an update on my vista i dont know why. but now i have no sound at all ..can u help me with this?

iveal

Network failed

Hello, my phone is nokia2600c.how to ucweb settings .now not active in ucweb how to configuration settings in my phone. Thank you

iveal

Help my msn is being weird

Hello, I have loads of emoticons and they dont show up on my screen but they show up on the persons screen who i am talking to why is this happening ...

LouisSteph

Myspace probleam

Hello,i need help with my password i want to change my password but it said that i have the wronge password nd i was wondering if you could help me...

iveal

Free pc to mobiles

Hello, I want free call from pc to other local mobiles

iveal
Results 11301 - 11350 out of a total of 14,985