The discussions

Lost my instalation cd

Hello, I have lost my instalation cd for my webcam. I want to instal it on my laptop . The brand is magicvision USB .

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Sound device faulty

Hello, am trying to call through yahoo messenger through my laptop9windows vista)but they cant receive me from the other end.

suff954

Dvd drive problem

Hello, I AM A NANDAN PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE ABOUT MY DVD DRIVE MY DVD DRIVE IS NOT DETECTING ANY TYPE OF DISC PLEASE HELP ME

dancedhall

Pc suite

Hello,How can I get a968 china pc suite?

dancedhall

Don't see folders on my drive

Hello, when I go on my D drive, I don't see some of my folders that are there. I took my drive to my neighbour and he sees the folders on his compute...

dancedhall

How to reset a my mobile

Closed

Hello,hi there I have a problem with my samsung mobile SGH-E250 tri-band how can I reset my mobile? please it is urgent I couldn't make a call and re...

dancedhall

I have a no audio device installed problem

Hello,i have a no audio device installed problem with my toshiba satellite. I sont know what to do. starting to get very frustrated. just go this comp...

dancedhall

I want to know my question.

Solved

Hello, *****************

dancedhall

Help me ppls

Hello, can u pls help me i have reformat my 5800 xpress music by dialing *#7370# then the display when pressing the menu style does not play anymore ...

closeup22

Mozy online back-up problems

Hello, I installed MOZY FREE Backup software on my computer by following their instructions. After installation, my computer kept freezing and then ...

closeup22

Adobe flash player

Hello, if i opens any site belonging to internet it says that you should install flash player it cant open for u please install what i have to do i ...

closeup22

Need motherboard driver of fujitsu

Hello, I formatted my laptop but now i dont have driver cd of motherboard. please provide me free download facility. Detail about my laptop is as b...

dybbody

Can't get s-video output to be in colorr

Hello, I connected a nvidia GEforce 5500 graphics card to my pc and cant get the S-video to come in color on my TV. Only comes in black and white. ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
wimar

I need help with my i pod

Hello, My I pod has started acting funny, you see up out of nowhere it just wont trun on. I have tryed the reset thing and pluging it into my com but...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Help with free sound device

Hello, I need your help so much please. Honestly, Simba

sharpman

Sound card problem

Hello, Recently i am having a strange problem.I cant play any music in my computer for a long time.But when i restart the computer i can play music f...

Kabir

Adobe flasher

Hello, im want to no how to watch videos on my 2008 sidekick but it says I need adobe flasher but it willnt let me download it what can I do

sharpman

Installation problem

Hello, When I try to install dreamweaver cs4 i get "Set-up error - Set-up has encountered an error and cannot continue. Contact Adobe Customer Suppo...

sharpman

No audio output device is installed

Hello, I have run the Driver Detective and the latest scan ran ok. I still have the big red X on the speaker icon on the task bar (is that what it is...

dybbody

Pc suite

Hello, please i am using NOKIA e71 dual sim and i need to download a pc suite so that i can browse on the pc using the phone as a modem.

sharpman

Bluetooth driver

Hello, hi in my drivers dvd bluetooth drivernot found dell1525 vd

sharpman

Drivers needed for toshiba porteg 3500

Hello, i hhave toshiba portege 3500 notebook pc . i have installed all the druvers but i dont know how to install my bluetooth device for my nottebook...

fea_ture

N70

Hello, how can i activate the free internet surfing in a nokia N70?

fea_ture

Hacck

Hello, how to hack passward hotmail.rply ,waiting for you

fea_ture

Want pc suite

Hello, I need SigmaTel FXD t33i PC Suite, if anyone can know then please tell me from where i get it.

fea_ture

Omnia won't connect to the 3g network

Hello, my samsung omnia doesn't seem to like connecting to my providers site on the 3G network. I know for a fact that connecting to their home page ...

fea_ture

Black berry phone

Hello, please i hope you guys will help that i have black berry phone but i cant set vibrate and ringtone for so please help me

fea_ture

Hcl driver software my s.no is 3074ax402869

Hello, sir I want a hcl driver software my s.no is 3074AX402869 , SIR PLEASE SEND ME EMIDIATLY. SIR PLEASE ITS VERY URGENT THANKS SOM KO...

fea_ture

Hacking

Hello, MY GMAIL ID WAS HACKED SO PLS HELP ME SEND MY NEW PASSWORD TO THIS EMAIL VAIBHAVKAPOOR99@GMAIL.COM PLS SEND ME MY NEW PASSWORD

dancedhall

Setting

Hello, how to get zero balance free browsing on Nokia 5130 Express Music

dancedhall

I cant find msn plus on my laptop !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I downloded Msn Plus but i cant find it any where on my Laptop Plz Help Tnx [=

gragrand

Driver soft war required

Hello, pls send driver of intex night vision web cam model no IT-309WC

gragrand

Network drivers

Hello, After reinstallation of upgade of xp proffesional,my compaq pc lost network drivers?pls update me on the suitable drivers

dancedhall

For how to uninstall because of an error

Hello, in my system i am uninstalling the quickheal due to some reasons but when iam again install it the various things appear it.............. ...

re_mi

Games

hi, ive downloaded few games for my samsung i900 omnia in winrar format but i donno how to install them...plz help

afsgun

How configure

Hello, I recently, by accident, bought a "G Mobile" android chinese cell phone without realizing it is a cheap knock off of the T mobile G1 (it did s...

closeup22

Acer's graphics driver

Hello, I've downloded Shaiya's MMORPG, but when I go to play the game , I am told that I need the latest Graphics Driver. Should I wait until my ne...

closeup22

Moblie software

Hello, sir i want to cuunect our moblie with pc my phone is sumsung c160 plz give addvice for using intenet

afsgun

Antivirus

Hello, this is to inform u regarding my laptop antivirus. I am using Compaq Presario CQ40 with 2 gb ram & 250 hard dis k with vista black edition op...

afsgun

Lock my orkut scrapbook

Solved

Hello, iwant lock my forum so that it should be visibleto onlysubscribed friends

closeup22

Cant open c d e,f drives in normal doble clik

Closed

Hello, When I click to open my local drive C,D,E,F, there is always a messagge that says "choose the program you want to use to open this file" Wh...

closeup22

Mms giving trouble

Hello, I recently got a blck berry 8100 (pearl) but it has no MMS functions and the 'y' and 'z' buttons exchanged function what do u recommend i do?

closeup22

My pc turn off automatically

Hello, My CPU turn off automatically , When I switched ON my Pc It switched off.

closeup22

Victim of software

Hello, Dear sir, In my start bar, it show "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting". How can i solve this problem? Waiting for yr answer, ...

closeup22

Mother board software lost

Hello, Sir, I have lost my motherboard driver For Hcl Notebook Computer V20 AMD. S/No-4074AX451799. Please send me URL-ID from where i can downloa...

closeup22

Mother board driver lost

Hello, Sir, I have lost my motherboard Driver For my Hcl Notebook V20 AMD S.No-4074AX451799. Sir Plz send me URL from I can download motherboard d...

closeup22

Which is my outgoing mail server

Hello, i want an information about the outgoing server of my email

ameepp

I have my backed files now what

Hello, my vista op was corrupted. I back up my files using HP recovery to an external HD. I set my comp back to original settings I have the backedup...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Adhoc drivers

Hello, I want to know whether fedora(4 or higher) support adhoc networks like vista.I want to know, if there are, where these drivers are placed(I me...

sharpman

Norton ghost

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to use Norton Ghost 2003, as my computor is running fine now but is 3 years old and people tell me if your computer ...

sharpman
Results 12351 - 12400 out of a total of 14,985