The discussions

Request

Hello, dear sir i purchase chine mobile g'five u808 i need pc sute for it or othe application of this mobile pls send me mt 6225 driver.. and pc ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

How to format sony nwd-b100 mp3 player?

Hello, I own a sony NWD-B100 m3 player which i wants to format. When i connct it to winxp its showing files with in it . but when i try to format the...

dancedhall

Micro sd memory card

Hello, i got a lg ks3b0 with a 2g micro sd memory card i hace storged music and pictures on but now it seems to not be workin and earsin all my stuff ...

dancedhall

Dorado d800

Hello, can somebody tell me - whats wrong with my phone - dorado d800 , if, when i try to charge the phone , i see the caution sing on displey - ...

dancedhall

Flashplayer

Hello, I've been trying to download flash player to my sidekick 2008 phone but I can't download it, can you help me plzzz?

pcsces

I want bluetooth for my laptop

Hello, I hade doweload bluetooth on my laptop dell inspiron 1525 and it was work but now when i try to make it active i have message {bluetooth lice...

pcsces

Driver/software for luminox 5mp recorder

Hello, I have a luminox 5 mp Video recorder, and have lost the cd to install the driver to download the video and pcitures from the recorder to my ...

dancedhall

Dv6 1152tx

Hello, Hope you are doing well, let me introduce myself, my name Miteshkumar, I have a humble request; I have HP pavilion dv6 1152TX notebook which c...

dancedhall

Passwor recover

Hello, i wanna to some was stole my passwor

pcsces

Lost

Hello, i have lost the driver of my camer,microsoft vx-1000 and am looking for the driever on the net and am not finding it please i need it can u h...

pcsces

Mpeg4 software encoded vedio file playable

Hello, i would like to know is mpeg4 vedio cd/dvd playable in home dvd player??? i have downloaded some vedios from internet, i have converted it in...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
Denny

Problem in playing game

Hello, i an unable to playing game in my laptop. HCL NOOTBOOK MODEL NO. L19 CMP Sr.No.9074AX118839

pcsces

Messenger 9.0

Hello, i am not able to download da new version of windows live messenger 9.0 i dont know whats wrong exactly but can anyone please assest me to ge...

dancedhall

Hi all dears

Hello, dear i do not know to how download the sound driver of dell optiplex 330

SILENTXTC

Micromax x280

Hello, how to do gprs settings my mobile (micromax x280) plz ans my e- mail adress

pcsces

Software

Hello, I have a superbluetooth

pcsces

Help ''help!! recover my pictures

Closed

Hello, i have a problem with retreiving my pictures from memory card, when i try to retrieve the pictures from card "it keeps telling me to format ca...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Connectivity problem

Hello, im having dell inspiron 1525 laptop, with os vista home premium , i couldnt use my bluetooth connectivity with my mobile (Nokia E63), expect...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
Rupali

My computer wont go any farther than startup

Hello, can some 1 tell me what i have to do to go farther the the start up it say repair problem but when i do it says we caantfix it!!!!!!!!!!!

flcconflict

Eiroga pc suite for e71

Closed

Hello, I need PC suite for Eiroga E71 china mobile Pl help me

dancedhall

My mp3 player

Hello, i have my walkman mp3 player, my laptop detects it, but i tried to delete all the music off of it and put new stuff on the problem i had was t...

dancedhall

Kindly provide the drivers

Hello, I lost my CD of Intex PC webcam IT-105 WC. Would somebody pls advise me can i download it from any site??? I would be thankful for you. ...

dancedhall

Micro sd card

Hello, I have a nokia 6500 slide phone. I had one previously but it broke. I kept my old san disk micro sd card to put into new phone however now t...

closeup22

Bluetooth fail

Hey, I'm on a Dell inspiron 1525. I've downloaded the bluetooth driver from the dell website, the files successfully unzip then say that the insta...

flcconflict

N95 8gb damaged phone

Hello, i have a damaged n95 8gb.the screen is cracked,it was dropped and not sure the damage level.cant get photos from it.is there any way i can ret...

flcconflict

U 808

Hello, dear sir i purchase chine mobile g'five u808 i need pc sute for it or othe application of this mobile pls send me ms 6267 driver i m us...

flcconflict

Downlode

Hello, i have hp6828 phone,do i have to downlode any soft: for connect to my pc.

closeup22

Unable to format dt100/4gb

Hello, My Kingston Data Traveler 4Gb Pen Drive suddenly shows that it is Write Protected and I am unable to format it even at low level and also trie...

adeniyilucky

Msn

Hello, I am having trouble with my Windows Live Messenger.... I have the 8.5 and i installed the latest MSN (9.0) i think but when i went on cam it ...

closeup22

Driver

Hello, hi friend, please send me driver for logitec webcam serial# lze51702310

mphilip8761

Software that can help me have free aces

Hello, I need a software that can enable me have free internet acces with my pc.I'm in Niger

closeup22

Msn trouble

Hello, hey i have this problem with the newest version of msn it didn't transfer my contacts plus it would allow me to add anyone or to let me accept...

Boo

Sexiisc456

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
scherline

Canyou covert ansapported flie to dvd

Hello, can do you covert ansapported files to dvd what do you use

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Can't open cd-rom disc drive

Hello, I received an answer to my question - that there is a hole under the disc drive that if I insert a pin the cd-rom drive will open. Maybe I di...

sharpman

Hello, I'm using a Sony Vaio with Windows XP. My HP webcam was working a few months ago. I disconnected it a few weeks ago and now when I plugged...

Tauqir Ahmad

Norton 360

Hello, need product key for norton 360 on a vista system computer can any body help or tell me where i can look

pro-genius

My pc hacked

Hello, my pc was hacked by hacker and took 2 of my emails i send so many letters to msn hotmail regarding this problem i cant remember the secret w...

jou

Error 8007007e

Solved

Hello, i downloaded windows live messenger 2009, but i can't sign in due to error 8007007e stating that the service is temporarily unavailable, and i...

dancedhall

My device is not reading

Hello, Double twist says I have to look in something about Mass Storage mode to get my device setup how do i do it? Can i use the old version ?

dancedhall

How do i burn multiple video files?

Hello, How do I burn multiple Video files on Nero to blank DVD disc so that I can play it back on a DVD recorder. Currently I have the 1960's c...

dancedhall

Sound device

Hello, Good Morning everyone I have Lenova T61 Laptop.I lost my driver CD.So My sound device is Not working.So kindly sent to me Driver for soun...

dancedhall

Hello, I am in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Before one month I was using Action Voip but now the Local Internet service provider (ISP) has stopped to log in, eve...

Kumar

To install night vision cam

Hello, i lost my cd of night vision cam and i very urgent work can u please send me link from where i download this cam software thanks

dancedhall

My contact list

Hello, After i download the new version of windows live messenger , i lost my contact list . thanks and best regards

dancedhall

Need recovery disk for hp presario c500

Hello, After virus attck , my computer didn't start, it tries to start it power's up and when get s to windows start it turns to black and start beeb...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Iphone update issues

Hello, I just recently updated my iPhone, and it deleted every single song that I had recently purchased. I checked for them in iTunes (since it said...

sarbel.vilo

Please help me «help»

Hello, I have forgot my MSN messenger password also i have forgot my secret answer and i dont have an alternate email address Can help me plea...

dancedhall

Hard disk format how to recovery

Hello, I am nandhakumar hardwear eng,. i am format my hard disk how to recovery my data

dancedhall

Accessing wap services on my p mobile e71

Hello, I have a new p mobile e71 dual sim but i can't access the internet advise please

dancedhall
Results 11851 - 11900 out of a total of 14,985