The discussions

Ctrl+alt+del problem

Hello, whenever i press ctrl +alt +del my pc starts to log off instead of opening task manager. i need a solution for this problem.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
Rommy1322

Pentient management system for hospital

Hello, I want to know some of the features or functionalities, a good patients management system should have.part from medical record and hopitalizat...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
alex

Pc suite for sigmatel s88

Closed

Hello, i sigmatel s88 i want to pc suite for this. for browse internet in PC. Please inform me how can i download it and from where.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
fobvious5

Pc suite

Hello, This is vijay. i want to download pc suite & other softwares for china mobile k6+ model

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
vijay

I have lost graphic drivers

Hello, i have lost graphics drivers of my system and i have compaq presario (Series:-S0000) (system model:-S4100UK) ,(system no:-DM030A), (serial no...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
renwick

How to use net in mobile

Hello, i m cellone sim in my mobile but i dont know how to use net connection in mobile......plz help me friendzzzz.....

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

I cnnot copy a 4gb folder

Hello, I have some problems when I try to copy big folders (Gb) into my pendrive (not only one pendrive). The message is: No enough space. Change the ...

xpcman

Internet banking

Hello, i want to use bank of baroda retail banking on my pc but each time it say "java script disabled" i have lenovo ideapad y series and with vis...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
Asten M

Microsd

Hello, please i need help my microsd is not showing on my computer is telling me to install device driver software.

closeup22

Problem in sd michro memory card

Hello, my sd memory card is locked & i m forgoten the password .now i want to format or unlock the card then what should i do.please help me

closeup22

Guidline

Hello, Hi, please am using E71 China and I need the internet configuration on the mobile set which i don't know how to do that. please kindly help me...

closeup22

Camera problem

Hello, i am shiva kumar my priblem is yxtel e 71i camera problem camera module not ready pis.......... slowy my problem ok bye

closeup22

Software

Hello, sir i have china mobile, N95 and i want to connect my computer using the phone to the internet. I also need to reset to factory settings. wher...

sadgurl

No sound

Hello, mY PC GOT CRASHED,I RE INSTALLED OS,WINDOWS XP.FROP.BUT I DONT HAVE SOUND ANYMORE!!!! I DONY HAVE MICROSOFT UAA BUS DRIVER EITHER. CAN SOMEB...

Anurag

Complaint

Hello, Dear sir, i have lost my gmail account and password can u help me? thanks

sadgurl

Msn

Hello, someone hacked in 2 my msn and changed everthing and i can get in 2 it... i really need 2 get in 2 it as my brother sent me pics of his kids a...

Anurag

Need driver

Hello, i loss my intex AN 9001:2000 Company web cam driver help me

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
kamalchandigarh

Unable to install antivirus

Hello, Unable to install anti-virus to my laptop. I have old version of Symantec that is also not working & new one which have downloaded from n...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Audio driver not detected

Hello, After playing one or two songs on media player, windows don't detect my audio driver after some times, what should i do ?

pcsces

Software to update drivers automatically

Hi, i know there is a software that updates all your drivers automatically, but i don't know the name of this software, can you help me please ?

pcsces

Ethernet driver installation

Hello, I have a Acer C110 Laptop Tablet PC with Windows XP Tablet PC Edition as the OS system. Ineed to get the ethernet controller Driver installed...

pcsces

Need intel p3 audio drivers

Hello, Need intel P3 audio drivers of the series 810E

mysticdreams

Need e71y pc suit

Hello, SIR I have gfive e7iy. i want pc suit for my for mobile.if u have can u please send to my id.thanks

closeup22

Free mt2627 pc & sync software

Hello, i need to use my china phone tv mobile 2008 to browse the internet, but ther is no software to synchronize or link it to my pc to enable me b...

zimouvitch

Forgottingid

Hello, sir i forgetted my id plz send my id at my frnd id plzz sir it's urgent plzzzzzzzzzzzz

closeup22

No sound

Hello, what do i need foe a dell inspiron 1000 i have no sound it says cannot play back the audio stream no audio hardware is available

closeup22

N7 china phone

Hello, i have an n7 china phone.. may i know if is there any application that can be installed in this kind of phone? such as dictionaries, games a...

closeup22

No internet

Hello, i had a virus on my computer and the guy deleted every thing to fix it he put everything back on except the internet and i dont no how to get i...

closeup22

I phone charging issue

Hello, I have an A1241 I PHONE FROM CHINA. 1. I am unable to charge my phone.When I connected the USB CABLE TO MY LAP TOP & I PHONE, THE MESSAGE I...

pcsces

Want to have callsfrom mypc to other mobiles

Hello, i want to call to mobiles from my PC.i want to download the software needed for this

closeup22

Motherboard driver

Hello, Sir I need the motherboard driver for my laotop Intel (R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.60Ghz, device type: mobile intel(R) 915GM/PM/GMS/910GML Exp...

dancedhall

N70 display

Hello, Sir, my nokia N-70 mobile phone display the white shade totally. what's the problem in it and how can solve it? i chansd this display,displa...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
Shenk

S video

Hello, i am prashant where i can find S video mode in computer

dancedhall

Avi to mpeg or dvd converter software

Hello, i m haron, i should a software. e.g: avi to mpeg or dvd converter on high result Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
kagyhelen

Calls

Hello, My mom took my home phone away can you guys make it so i can call anybody in the u.s free even mobile?

harrilly

Microsoft 2007 product key

Solved/Closed

Hello, i just wANTED to ask if anyone knows how to locate where your ms word 2007 product key?? i just cant seem to find it/// thanks

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Lost recovery discs

Hello,i lost my recovery discs now my Hp compaq 6720s laptop was attacked by a virus so i had to format but i don't have the drivers and all the opera...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Need help new computer

Hello, i have just brought a new computer with vista on it. my epsom stylus dx7400 series printer dont work i think i new to down load a driver does ...

xpcman

Ethernet driver problem

Hello, I reinstalled my operating system, but when I connect to the internet the computer does not detect the ethernet connection and its probably go...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
Johnny

One site won't open; error: server is taking

Hello, If anyone can help me, please. I have been able to access a site for over a year, then suddenly last week their server went down for two days,...

izzmasterg

Driver

Hello, i need driver of china yxtel e71i

dancedhall

Bluetooth problem

Hello, I'm using hp dv6000 windows XP, my problem was i don't know where to activate the bluetooth so that i can send through my mobiles phone blueto...

dancedhall

Ethernet

hi there justr installed windows xp on my hp pav. dv6000 but for some reason cant connect to the web via ethernet. anyone knows wich driver is resp...

closeup22

Ares 2.1,1,3035 nao tem imagem

Hello, ares 2.1,1,3035 nao tem imagem no filme que baixo tenho que baixar algum programa qual? mande a soluça do meu problema por e-mail quero reso...

closeup22

How do i remove personal antivirus

Hello,

closeup22

New version of flash lite for w350i

Hello, Please how do I get the latest version of Flash Lite Media Player on my SE W350i and how do I download it?

closeup22

Porduct key

Hello, I have had word program installed since 2008 and have down loaded updates for over 12 months. When i down loaded an update on 9-20 it locked ...

closeup22

Please help me to create project in asp.net

Hello, i need your help sir/madam to create a project in ASP.net software in the whole project.The Title of my project is "Hotel Managemen...

paul

My computer did not detect new memory card.

Hello, I just recently installed a new 1GB memory (ram) card in my Everex Impact GC3500 computer to help make it faster and to give it extra memory, ...

closeup22

Usb

Hello, when i connect my nokia phone to the pc i get a message that the memory card is being used by uther application and i cannot use it now.what s...

closeup22
Results 11751 - 11800 out of a total of 14,985