The discussions

Internet tv softwares

hello can somebody send me the latest free internet tv softwares and step by step setups to my email olasuli@yahoo.com may god renewing your knoledge ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
onea97

Hepl me ple

Hello,i need video controller and sound drivers for win xp3 for hp pavilion tx 1000 ple i need help

onea97

Any clues

Hello, i tried to convert my music files from jpeg to mp3 format by tryin out msconfig>media control>uncheck>restart. but only few of my file got ch...

onea97

Software

Hello, i canot insall any software in windows xp when i trying to install software i can get a eror message

onea97

Software survey--i need your advice. thanks.

Hello, Recently I talked with one of my friends and he said that he need some system repairing software program to repair his computer. We know...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
fatcode88

Can't fix this ff problem on my laptop!

Hello, I didn't even tell FF to upgrade itself, it just DID. I'm seriously angry because I was specifically avoiding this newer version of FF for t...

perfectoptimizer

Conversion

Hello, How do I convert WAV files to MP3 files , or rather is this even possible and if it is can someone help me out because I'm losing my mind. Tha...

xpcman

Chipset driver

Hello, my dell model is 4600c, i lost my chip set driver cd, how can i get this again to install ,

sharpman

I need my hi5 activation code

Closed

Hello,please can i get my hi5 activation code i need it to talk to my friends it's really important

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
tina

Internet setting

Hello,i have n-6233 i have to know my internet setting

onea97

Internet speed was to slow

Hello, good evening iam kumar my net speed is 100.0mbps downloading speed is very low for example me download a pic 30kb it will take at least one h...

fella1960

I need software

Hello sir, i need PDF reader for nokia 5130 model... This is possible.....

fella1960

Please provide me the drivers of modelno. b3

Hello, I am facing a problem with my drivers i want the drivers of modelno.B3258

fella1960

You are a victim

Hello, I have message on my screen said " You may be a victim of software counterfeiting.

fella1960

«help»

Solved

Hello, Can you help me please..I have sony mp3 player NWD-B100 and I randomly delete file voice.exe..I don`t have installation cd with me..Is it poss...

fella1960

No audio device

Hello, my laptop's audio device disappeared suddenly hw do I fix it????? here are my laptops details : -compaq prespario v6000 -windows vist...

afsgun

Freedom sever

Hello,i am looking for (your freedom sever softwear),am looking some one help please (muhdsani2003@hotmail.com)

afsgun

About gprs

Hello, How to Activate GPRS connection.. china mobile.. model 3G i99

afsgun

Problem regarding sd card reading

Hello, sir i m facing prob with lap-32bit vista,,,,,,,,not reading...but proper in p4-xp

gragrand

Callin dubai free

Hello, i would like to know how to make free calls to dubai moblie number via internet.is there any software for this?i have windows xp

gragrand

Retrive data from folder lock

Hello, i had hidden some files in a folder lock application and now i had formatted my c drive so how can i retrive my hidden files plz help me

gragrand

Plxx help

Hello, Hey Yara I Have Such A Serious Problem That I Lost My Nokia 5130 Xpress Music Internal Memory How Can I Back It? The Real Memory Is 30mb Which...

gragrand

Sound card drivers

Hello, sir i have need of sound card drivers of IBM T41 2373

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous User

Help to downlaod music

Hello, i am trying to download my music on my dads computer to a cell phone memory card i got and i need help to do it.

aj007

In need of antivirus

Hello,my nokia 5130c has a virus plz help whr can i get an antivirus and i also want gis

Teryn

Free call

Hello, I am maahi, how can i free call mobile by pc without any cost

sharpman

Need to copy a program

Hello, i bought this program online, and i am going to restore my laptop..... how do i copy this program so i can use it on the laptop after i restore...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
unknownerror

Deleted pictures

Hello, Couple months ago my dad had done the system restore to my laptop and I think he had it done twice. All of my pictures got erased, and I was...

xpcman

No audio output device installed

Hello, My computers has just updated windows but now I see that I have no uudio output device installed. Can you help

olfo81

Java stopped working

Hello, my nephew didnt want the kids using facebook and myspace so he did something to turn off the javascript i have done everything to turn it back...

gragrand

Problem transferring musiic from pc to phone

Hello, Please can you advice me. I cant transfer music from pc to phone since i was last transferring my phone run out of battery. have to get my pho...

olfo81

Pc to international mobile calls

Hello,I have 3wireless modem,would like to make calls to overseas mobile.Pls help

olfo81

Memory problem

Hello, I've been having memory problems on my computer for a year and it's driving me crazy, I recently have been losing memory for no reason! Lik...

olfo81

Sir please send me avasta super anti virus re

Hello, sir i want registration key for avasta antivirus

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
nomadcrys

Contact custome services

Hello,Hello, my name is shaban & i want to know that, i change my mobile security code & i forget it .. know i want to reset it it ask me to conta...

olfo81

3gp formate

Hello, i have achines mobile . which does not support mp 4 .

gragrand

No audio output device installed

לי את המלה הזאתno audio output device installed "

gragrand

Cornfimation

Hello, please send me my confirmation code for facebook

fea_ture

Modem for hedy m361

Hello, I am using Hedy m361 handset,I want to use internet in mu PC by this phones modem.where I can get the software?

dybbody

Wap setting

Hello, hai i want to activate wap service on my cell 6030 how can i set it

dybbody

Want a motherboard driver. model: axop3838

Hello, Sir, I want a motherboard driver on my web address i.e. abhi.theyuvraj@gmail.com of model no: AXOP3838.

dybbody

My computer not supporrt software

Hello, iam shihab my computer antivairus not install. any softwar this problum

dybbody

Sound driver

Hello, i need a sound driver please help.

dybbody

Plz help .

Hello, I have HP DV 2000 lapbtop it had vista OS I formated the laptop to XP sp2 I don't have the drivers for audio device on high defin...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
pero_placebo

Windows setup error

Hello, i have a problem installing windows xp on my laptop, it is a siemens fujitsu AMILO M1437G, after i choose to boot from the cd drive and it sta...

pero_placebo

Music player

Hello, pls i hav a problem with my Nokia3500c,the music player is no more functioning so i would like u to tell me what to do.pls

Bissman

Call

Hello, tell me the name of free calling software

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous User

Conveters

Hello, please help me i have some catoon to project

deepbreathe

Show the availiable audio softwares for my pc

Hello, iam sai, in my pc there was no sound coming, so please kindly show all the websites that consists of audio softwares which are applicable fo...

deepbreathe

Phone booting problem

Hello, handset SCH-F679MSBINA is not working,its OS is get corrupted how do i install it online? please solve my problem

deepbreathe
Results 12501 - 12550 out of a total of 14,985