The discussions

Sound and video will not work on my laptop.

Hello, ive been having trouble watching and listening to anything on my computer. say i go into you tube the video will upload fine and even s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

No video only audio

Hello, I have acquired a new laptop, ACER 1, however, ist only audio but no video that has been displayed whenever I want to watch a cd movie.What is...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
mg

I cannot watch videos on you tube.

Hello,My name is mohd.zaid, my question is that from where i can turn java scirpt on and to get the exact latest adobe flash player.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Copy pkzip 19gb video file to a 32gb flash

Hello, Please tell me if I can copy a PKZIP'ed video file that is 19GB on my hard drive to my newly purchased SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Dri...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Cant see or hear video clip

Hello, I downloaded a video clip however I cant see it or hear it. The clip runs for 30sec (length of clip) but in totally darkness. What can I do...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Lost video

Hello, my problem is the i have lost the built on video it was working before i took it apart to clean it but then i lost the video when i put it ba...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Video problem

Hello friends, i m using samsung star s5233 i hv one problem in my phone plzz help me guys my some videos r opening in a small screen i hv tried to ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Video card

Hello, I jus got the sims 3 for my computer but when i went to play it a box popped up telling me that i need to update my video card. If i were to d...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

3 beeps and no video, no booting

Solved

Hello, I have a problem that my pc not starting up and giving three beeps no video. Please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Video softwares

Hello, I need a software that can read all type of videos, can you suggest one please ?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

No video capture hardware

Hello sir, when i install the amcap and run it so a popup window is occured ,that no video capture hardware and video capture will not function prope...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
iveal

You tube videow not palying

Hello, I have a problem in you tube .it shows your flash player might be an old version or java script might be turned off.Then i installed...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Video does not open

Hello, sir i have d same problem not jus youtube but also tvtalkies i cannot watch any movie.... now when i tried to watch youtube video it say...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
Dark7568

Any body know the vga to s-video connection

Hello, do anybody help me to make VGA to S-Video converter, I need the cable configuration.

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
Aatiph

Cant see video

Hello, i have put a video from my sony ericsson k800i onto my pc the pc put the video to quicktime, then i put it onto windows movie maker i can here...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Window movie maker

Hello, I am fastly loosing patience with Windows Vista, I have just spent 2 full weeks entering over 3000 pics from a recent trip into Windows movie ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
Mike

Mixing videos

Hello, Where could i download a proper program to mix videos together and to add effects to them? Any suggestions?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Computer wont start with video card in :(

Hello, For the past few weeks, when I tried to play games on my computer the computer would shut down on me. Ive been using the same video card sinc...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
the_rad58

Help no video!

Hello, Please Help!! I have recently upgraded to windows xp pro sp3. Now I am unable to see any video in any player only sound. I have installed xvid...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
Nick420

How to put video on web

Hello, we know that we cannot embed video on web dieectly, but we can convert video to SWF or FLV, then we can put video on web! if you are interest...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
LouisSteph

Video cards for the acer

Hello, What it the video card for the acer?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

S video

Hello, i am prashant where i can find S video mode in computer

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

How do i burn multiple video files?

Hello, How do I burn multiple Video files on Nero to blank DVD disc so that I can play it back on a DVD recorder. Currently I have the 1960's c...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Looking for a video player

Hi, Im looking for a video player ( free or to purchase) for a site I'm developing, which have following features. 1. The video players shoul...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
realiser

Videocard won't load at start\up

Hello, I restared y pc today and when it booted up again my video card would not work anymore and also in device manager it was'nt there..Does anyone...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
jmcc

S-video connection dell inspiron 6000 to tv

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 6000. I have an s-video cable that connects from the back of the computer to my mitsubishi TV. How do I get the pictu...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Won't post, no video

Hello,I just built my computer and when i turn it on it fires up but it won't post and i get no video. It sounds like its constantly restarting. I've ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Mouse not working in video folder

Hello,my mouse stops working when i open video folder. whatever i click inside the folder does not work. sometimes the folder gets closed by itself wh...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Video/usb problem

Hello, On an older Dell Deminsion a few days ago my video went out, got the yellow light and a blank screen. I also noticed that my USB lights were ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

I couldnt play videos in you tube.

Hello,i had downloaded adobe active x 10 and turned on it but videos in youtube were not opening.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

No video sound is supporting

Hello, hi I have problem about video output.i can hear music in winamp but not able to hear the sound of video

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Video transfer from phone to laptop

Hello, i wanted to know how do u take a video from an LG VU phone and transfer it to the laptop using a USB cable?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Digital camera videos to cellphone

Hello, I've some videos taken from my digital camera and I want to transfer them to my cellphone. I tried several times but the video just won't play...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall

How to burn wmv video to dvd?

Hello, I want to watch WMV video on TV , how can i burn it to dvd?

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
photomix88

Video card installation prob!

Hello, i have an old ass hp pc, and am broke as a joke with me being in school and all, and just perchused an ATI Radeon hd 2600 pro 1gb ddr2 video ca...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Can't get s-video output to be in colorr

Hello, I connected a nvidia GEforce 5500 graphics card to my pc and cant get the S-video to come in color on my TV. Only comes in black and white. ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
wimar

S video

Hello, I can not get my tv to switch out of s video mode where it shows both screens when it is not plugged in and didnt know if anyone could tell me ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

How do i edit the videos i have recorded?

Hello, I have made some videos of me playing on 1 of my games and there are some parts that i want to edit out and i also want to add some text on th...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

I cant see the videos i uplaod

Hello, im trying to upload a video i just recorded about 10 minutes ago and i upload it but when i go to watch it all it is is the audio version of i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

No video after powering down pc

Hello, I have a compaq 6470nx that has no video display after power to the pc is shut off. The video is fine if I do a restart, but if I do shut d...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Onboard video works,only if expansion plugged

Hello, The deeper I dig, the more questions I have, my onboard video was not working, i purchased a new pci video card and it didnt work either, i ha...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Projector connected thru s video

Hello, I am showing a presentation on a big screen using a S video wire to connect to the projector... I can easily connect it to the projector and s...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
Shlomy

Windows movie maker

Hello, I am trying to shorten a video so That I can use it on you tube.I am using windows movie maker and thought it would be easy however it will on...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Video dvd problem

Hello, if i want to make video dvd ,whose couldn't make a copy?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
dvd

Avitication code for avid media composer3

Hello, need activation code for avid media composer 3

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Video card problem

Hello, I've had a 9800 GT video card in my computer for about a year now. I started playing The Sims 3 and the computer shut off and would not com...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
taratata668

Svideo out picture

Hello, i've installed my svideo cable from my pc to my tv, i have an old box style tv so its not a digital one, i've got the picture to come up on ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
gav1982

No video output (wall of text inc!)

Hello, I had my motherboard (ASUS P5N-E SLI Intel Socket 775) sent in for RMA because the USB ports didn't work. Other than that, the motherboard and...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
moneymaker1

Monitor and video card problem

Hello, earlier this week my Monitor slot in the back of my CPU stopped working. The monitor would no longer work when I connected it to the slot, so I...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
dduncan41980

Not playing videos

Hello, i have downloaded the flash player player many times but it still refuses to play on the desktop, i installed the program and it has refused a...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
realiser
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 495