The discussions

Vga male to 3-rca component video male cable

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop to my TV. I bought a VGA Male to 3-RCA Component Video Male cable online and connected it. It seems to be co...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

How to recover pictures and videos files ?

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 5.0 sir, please help me. i will always be greatful to you. some days ago, my computer was full o...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2011 by
jack4rall

You tube video streaming fails

Solved

Hello, i have micromax q75 mobile & i m trying to use you tube player but its not working,video streaming fails. Is it requires some supporting softwa...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2011 by
Nicknam

No sound when playing video

Closed

Hello, I just downloaded a video at You Tube Downloader. I played the song but no sound is coming out. The volume in my computer is 100 and the sa...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

How to turn off computer without video output

Hello, I read your story about your computer powering up without video output, but I failed to see your solution, which is, of course, what I was ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2011 by
steve-o

Sony bravia video but no audio

Hello, I am running a dvi cable to a hdmi adaptor on back of pc i am getting video but no audio.My manual on sony bravia tells me that only hd...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Cant watch videos from the internet

Hello, i'm pinto. i cant watch videos from the net becourse the explore kept reminding that adobe flash 9 must be updated. Please and please help me d...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Video plays slowly

Hello, My VLC player couldnot play MP4 video files properly. it plays the mp4 video files like a scratched cd. COULD ANY ONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME??...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Video card causing pc to not boot

Hello, A couple days ago I stopped getting a signal to either of my monitors from my pc. When I would turn on the computer all the fans would turn...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
computerpro

Micro star video controller/graphic/adapter

Solved

Hello, my micro star int ms- 7037 has a problem with video controller says no device found code 28 , under my device there is a yellow questi...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2011 by
wilfred

Videos from tv to pc.but sound is not comming

i am connecting tv tuner to pc.i am recording videos from tv to pc.but sound is not comming.so plz give a suggession to me.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
pcsces

How to clear green line at the centre video

Hello, my video have green lines at centre and have two image.up n down.i dunno how to tell it.but its like that.help me pls..

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2011 by
unknown

No log on sound also no streaming video soun

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help!....I have no log on or off sounds also when I play streaming video I get the video but no audio.I have tried all the suggesti...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2011 by
Senior Citizen

No video clear cmos now video then resrt no v

Hello, so i have a custom build pc here are the spcs: windows 7 pro 64bit clean amd athlon 64 x2 core 4800 2.50 Ghz xfx geforce 8200 x...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
rickster

I can't see video in movie maker!

I have a problem with movie maker. I was starting to make a video with scenes from episode from tv show. But episode is abou 40 minutes, so I was thin...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Videos missing in hidden folder

Hello, currently using window xp for compaq laptop. i need to find back some lost videos and i cant find it at all. since the videos are very import...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Hdmi video + rca audio, how to combine?

Hey there. I have a DVI to HDMI cable connected from my computer to the TV and am getting a really nice picture. Now I know that DVI doesn't tra...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
Jason

Maximizing video problems

Solved

Hello, yeah im begining to have a problem with watching online videos as of recently. Every time I try to Maximize the video the screen changes to...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2010 by
me

Sony video walkman not getting detected

Hello, Please, can anyone help? I have a Sony NWZ-E443 and its driver got uninstalled. I dont have the driver's setup anymore. What should I do? ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

Sony vegas 7

Hello, My Windows Movie Maker program does not work. Every time I go to use it, it starts to blink rapidly. So does anyone know were I can download ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

No display and beeps after changing videocard

Solved

Hi, I am kinda new to hardware issues, so I found this website. I have here some old computer, with an old 64mb GeForce. I replaced that one with ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Video not playing

Hello, i hav a dell stdio 1558,win 7. suddenly when m playing video on it,sound is coming no picture is coming.... is there any file missing on...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Sound and s video from computer to tv

Hello, iv connected my lap top to the tv and the sound and the audio work but on seprate channels any one have any idea how to change that... the pi...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Video controller vga compatible code 28

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.10 Laptop HP Pavilion dv7 1213 EA AMD Turion 64 ATI Radeon 3450 downgrade...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

I can hear but cannot see iplayer video

Hello, I can hear but cannot see iplayer video. it might be codecs, but first thing to check is the monitor settings. Set to 32 bit color and 6...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
olfo81

Have installe flash but cant veiw video onlin

Hello, i have installed flashplayer and still can not veiw video online. i have changed security settings but still nothing. i think i am running ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
mehdi

Samsung star cannot copy videos to ext memry

Hello, I cannot copy videos to external memory in samsung star. It copies to internal memory and I have to manually move it to ext memory, hence cann...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
jhay08

Video makecomputer automaticaly shutting down

Hello, When I am watching video clips online ,my computer is automaticaly shutting down. what is the reason for that & what is the solution. plea...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

.mov videos not playing

Solved

Hello, I have tried playing .mov videos on WMP but there is no sound at all, other videos work well. Please send me a software that can play such ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Just built my computer... no video

Hello, I just built this computer from scratch, I bought a Non-intergrated video mother board. I put all components on the board and tried to bo...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
missna

The videos arent being played..showing error

Hello, after dragging it to the ipod..its showing a dialog box that"this video couldnt be copied bcoz this cannot be played in the administraor's ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Video edit

Hello, May i know which softwares to be used to edit the video that is i wan my nme to be flashed below while i play tat video or movie... please do...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
San

Monitor is orange when plugged into video car

Hello, I have a old system that i am working on. Back in November 09' i put in a nividia 5200 video card (avg) in July of 10' i got a major power s...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
twistedratt

Pc video card

Hello, i want to purchase a good graphik for my pc which is the better of all can some1 advise ty

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Not able to view you tube videos

Hello, i am not able to view videos from you tube in my mobile(samsung star s5233s) . when i click the picture of the video.,,the phone shows ,,conn...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
rameez

Vga and s-video outputs don't work

Hello, I have a build computer that I finished assembling a few days ago. Has an ASUS motherboard with AMD Athlon processor, and also an MSI graph...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Costanza

Video freezes

Hello, Please help! The picture momenterely freezes when viewing online clips, trailers or movies. When it freezes I get a circular, nickel size i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
anything20022

Videos from cellphone to laptap

Good day, My laptap can not play the videos downloaded from my cellphone. It can only play music. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Video cassette for my handycam

Hello, i am not able to get the video casstte for my handycam model no dcr-trv355e pls help Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.6

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Toshiba satellite a300video card higher mb?

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A300(PSAGCE), can i change the video card of my latop to hihger mb? if not what will i do plz help sir t...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Video card sick - how to restore onboard card

Hello, I have a Sony Viao which came with an onboard video card. Replaced it with an Invdia GeForce 4mx 440 a few years ago so my kid could play T...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Cbt nuggets/wmp can not play video

Hello, A couple of days ago, I was able to play CBT nuggets having video and sound. Several days later, I can not see the video, but I can still h...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Nugget Head

No sound on videos!

Hello, i have a hp laptop its new and everything, but once i have uploaded my videos off my phone onto it no sound is on them! i am using the windoes ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

This erorr - sorry you have no video capture

Closed

Hello, My pc not connected this product cam so my window this erorr display - "Sorry You have no Video Capture hardwear --- Video not capture ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
Beverly

Genius videocam lost the cd

Hello, Hi every body.how are you.please send me the link for genius videocam express v2 drivers because i have lost the cd then webcam not my conne...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Cant watch videos...

Hello, My computer has been acting quite strange lately.I was browsing a site, while suddenly my computer says "Low Disk Space", or something so.I c...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Nvidia video card problem

Hello, I have an NVidia FX 5200 128 MB VRAM. Last night my monitor suddenly went black, with the led turning on and off. I unplugged the comp. Today...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Tzukimono

Acer travelmate 4150 s-video to plasma tv

Hello, i would appreciate if anyone can assist to get my travelmate 4150 connected to my plasma tv using the s-video(7-pin) to RCA. i have done all...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
helper

Videos dont open after installing flash 10

Hello, I have Vista 32 bit and installed flash 10 (latest) - after that certain video website have stopped working - youtube etc are working but t...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Nits

Watching video from my pc on my tv

Closed

Hello, I got a basic setup where I use an S-Video cable to watch videos from my PC to my TV. When I use windows media player the video plays on my ...

69 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Meatball
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 495