The discussions

How to bypass a locked pc

Solved/Closed

any help about how to bypass a locked pc??

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Windows media dvd player

Solved

Hello, how do I get the media Centre for Windows 10 Configuration: Windows / Chrome 42.0.2311.135

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Download window 10

Solved

how to download window 10 full activated?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Not able to login due to fast access facial recognition

Solved

Hi, I tried getting into the safe mode via usb system repair disc(way suggested on your forum ) but it says os not found. However it worked for th...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
Ashuyo

Laptop stuck restarting after restarting in safe mode

Solved

Hello, The reason I decided to do the actions which led to this was because I had the windows 10 critical error about cortana and the start menu, ...

Lauren_st

Safe mode reboot issue

Solved

Hello, i have rebooted my window 10 in safe mode following the configuration system When i restarted it, its got stuck showing black screem with comm...

Gerard Aime

How do i delete windows 10 and get back to windows 7?

Solved

I downloaded the free upgrade to Windows 10 but I have now got no start menu when I click on the Windows Start button in the bottom l/h of my screen. ...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
shack91

Cannot do anything

Solved

Hi all. I shut down my laptop yesterday and when I started it back up I cannot do anything with it. My desktop wallpaper shows up along with the ta...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Win 10 update wrecked my laptop, hard to fix

Solved

Hello Guys, this my my first ever post in a forum, so lets see how it goes ;) I just updated to Win10 a few days ago. Everything seemed fine at f...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Can i install windows 10 on a inspiron mini with windows 7 start

Solved

Hello, can i install windows 10 on a inspiron mini with windows 7 starter Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

I can't move the cursor while typing

Solved

Hello, While typing I can't move my cursor. It happened form when I installed windows 10. There is more more same topic, saying that u need to disa...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
xpcman
Results 101 - 111 out of a total of 111