The discussions

The yahoo mail verification

Hello, I didn't use my yahoo mail for years but I have to access to that now When I try to sign in it says I have to verify that it's really me...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

How do i reset my yahoo pw

I have the Key Enabled but I for got my original password to my yahoo account.. How do I reset it Please an thank you Theresagirl;)

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

i have forgotten my yahoo mail password but cant access my back up email or my mobile number supplied i use to always access using facebook but see th...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Help recover my email

Hello, I cannot sign into my account not because I don't remember my yahoo address or password but because I have to type a verification code that is ...

Ambucias

Forwarding the emails?

Hello, Very urgent and ver very important do they have any way that they can forward me my emails to thew new i account i had created when i forgo...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, i have a problem on my email i forgot the password of my yahoo mail and i didnt access the recovery on yahoo because my sim card is already l...

BunoCS

Problem in my ymail lost my phone number

Hello, Good day i need to change my password but before i log in it always pop up that i can access it through my number but its not active any ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and the recovery phone number i don't have acces

Hello, I forgot my password trying to log in but the recovery number on file it's not active anymore how can I access my yahoo mail my other emai...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Hello, I can not get my Ya e mail back which is deleted by moderator@Yahhoo,com my cell is deleted by moderator my home number is deleted by moder...

Ambucias

Password reset

Hello, I have forgotten my password and my recovery phone number is a phone number I had seven years ago how can I get ahold of customer care to res...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

i forgot my yahoo password pls help me pls

Ambucias

Changed phone number

Hello,how to changed phone number in yahoo account

Ambucias

Access my account

Hello, Hi I have an email account with you guys which is ***@*** and iam currently living in Australia on a working holiday visa. I am trying to a...

BunoCS

Forgot password

Hello, i forget my password and lost my number please allow to send code to Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 46.0

BunoCS

Changed mobile numbers and device

Hello, I am trying to get into my yahoo email account but with a new phone and number not able to access it Please help Configuration: iPhon...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant verify my sign in cause i cant get the text lost phone

Hello, Hi I can't sign in my yahoo to change my phone number as I lost my phone and cant get text messages for the code sent, what should I do to ...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, Can you help me to retrive my password in is email address. ******@yahoo Thank you very much. Sherryloi Configuration: iPhone ...

Ambucias

Unable to access my yahoo mail account

plz assist

kieferschild

Yahoo changed mobile number

Hello, Actually I know my email id and password but since yahoo have a very strict login, currently I need to input security code that sent to my mo...

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail

Hello, my nae is victor k kithome and my yahoo mail adress is ***@*** I want to long in but it is asking me a security question of where i met my s...

Ambucias

I don't now my yahoo password

Hello, please help me my yahoo password

Ambucias

Security question is not offered

Hello, I want to recover my yahoo email address, I do not remember my alternate email address or phone number but I can answer security question...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

I forget all

Hello, i forget all

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello, Hi I have forgot my yahoo password and plus I have had a differs phone number for a while now and I've forgot my old mobile number?? How...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Yahoo mail forget my password

Hello, i forget my yahoomail password i only remember my security question Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 46.0

BunoCS

Forget password and lost mobile number

Hello, My Yahoo mail password forget and mobile no lost how I can reset my password without mobile no Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2...

BunoCS

Twitter account is blocked

Hello, My Twitter account was blocked because I tried signing into it with different phones. Now I can't use it until I change the password but I do...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and secret question answer

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and secret question answer,I really need to get into my account please please please heeeeellpppp the email address...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgotten my yahoo password and my i.d

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password and my I.D. the email listed and a temp new account that is not tied in to my old account. Con...

BunoCS

Password reset

Hello, Team, I am unable to access yahoo account bcz i forget may security question. alternative email id also deleted and i forget my Account key ...

BunoCS

Change my alternative email address

Hello, hello please help me change my alternative email address because I can't access it anymore thank you maggie Configuration: iPhone /...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail: forgot password and security question

Hello, I am not able to remember any clues off my Passwords and security questions pertaining to my yahoo mail ***@*** so i cant open may icloud o...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password alternative email

Hello, i forgot my yahoo email password and alternate id and also security qestion n phone nos.plzzzzz help meee .i still remebr my yahoo email ...

Ambucias

Cant log in my account

Hello, I need to update cant access my account please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.103

Ambucias

Forgot my password and security questions

Hello,i forgot my password and the security question.....whats the solution to that???

xpcman

Locked out of yahoo, keeps asking for phone# i don't have solved

Solved

it keeps taking me around in circles, asking for a phone number i don't have, it's not asking me for alternate e-mail address or security question. ...

xpcman

Forgot login how do i put new number

Hello, i got new cell phone and my alternet email is at work and i forgot login how do i put new number in to get new password Configuration:...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and security question but

Hello, i have my yahoo mail in my iPad and it is working only in iPad because i saved my password for a long time there and still works ....now if i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and question and answer

Hello, please, i forgot my password and question and answer i need help to get them back because of important massages.

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello,I forgot my password help plse

Ambucias

I forgot ny password

I fprgot my password

xpcman

Recovery of my password

Hello, i have forget my password security question recovery mail, and i havent add phone number how can i recover my yhaoo password? Configurat...

xpcman

My yahoo mail is closed since i did't use it since long time

Hello, my yahoo mail is closed since i did't use it since long time and I don't know the password and security key. My email is ***@***

xpcman

Forgot answer to secret question i know password

Hello, I forgot answer to secret question. i know password and email account. How do i take secret question off? Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
ac3mark

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer

Hello, hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I don't remember. Few days b...

Ambucias

Empty white page

I have been using iPad to access my emails through yahoo, but now when I click on mail, it looks like it's loading but I end up with an empty white sc...

ac3mark

Can't log in need to change phone number

Hello, My old number is not working because its Italian and now I have a new number that is UK .I can't log in because they only show the old number a...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password registered mobile number not active

Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number there is no lo...

Ambucias

Password difficulty

Solved

Hello, Each time I try to sign in the message id and password does not match comes up. I retrieve the password and when I sign in again the same ...

ac3mark

Sign in problem

Hello, Sir.i have sign in problem to my yahoo account so please sir help me in solving Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias
Results 4501 - 4550 out of a total of 7,823