The discussions

Account recovery

Hello, Please help me to activate my old yahoo mail.. Using my new mobile no. my new mobile no. Thank you!! System Configuration: System Config...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
BunoCS

Yahoo how to change phone number

Hello, My email ***@*** I need to change my old cell phone number to new it difficult to go into my account don't have password neither this is em...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and lost recovery number

Hello, Sir how to recover my yahoo password because the verification code send in my lost cellphone and this is my new number removed by moderator...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, I can not access my yahoo and could not remember the responses for the security questions. please help. System Configuration: System C...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't open my yahoo e mail

Hello, I had a yahoo e-mail ***@*** which I forgot the pass word ,there after I lost so many messages unread, please recover for me Thanks in Advanc...

BunoCS

Hello, cannot remember yahoo mail password and the security questions do not pertain to me please help need mail for a job interview System C...

Ambucias

Forgot password and recovery numbers

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and recovery numbers is there any other way to get in my account?? It is so annoying not to not get my msgs Syste...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, Can you please help me get my password because I cannot open my yahoo mail, I don't have anymore the phone numbers I used before. Thanks. Sy...

Ambucias

Urgent, invalid phone number

Hello, I typed in my password for yahoo mail, and it's asked me to send a message to my phone number to make sure it's me. However I created the ac...

Ambucias

PLZ . I got problem to access to my yahoo email and i could not remember the secret yahoo question also my phone number is no longer active to receive...

Ambucias

Hello, I forgot my password to my account and I don't know the answers to my security questions. System Configuration: System Configuration: iP...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail verification

Hello, every time I try to sign into my email they try to make me verify my old number that I no longer remember. How to I get past this point? ...

Ambucias

Create a new password

I want to create a new password for my yahoo account.

Ambucias

Getting back into old emails accounts

Hello, How can I get back in to my old email account I remember my old phone number it hold for me I put that in just can't get in to change my pas...

Ambucias

I cannot reset yahoo password

Hello, I am having trouble resetting my password I no longer have access to the alternative account and I am locked out of my current account..my ph...

Ambucias

Old account lost

Hello, Pleeeaase help. I have tried and tried but i can not get into my old yahoo email acct using my old phone. I recently got a new fone bit kept ...

Ambucias

Yahoo forgot my password and ive change my mobile number

hello...how can I recover my yahoo acct?i forgot my password and ive change my mobile number thanks...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2017 by
Faysal939

Recover yahoo mail account

Please help me recover my yahoo mail account

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I cannot log into my email

Hello, Pls I cannot log into my email address with my password for quite a while now, I have tried several times but no avail. Pls what should I do?...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail recovery

Hello, Hello, Forgot password security questions and no longer using the phone number I used when opening yahoo account System Configuration: Windo...

Ambucias

Please tell me how to change phone number...

Hello,please tell me how to change phone number... System Configuration: Android / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

New password don't have the same phone number

Hello, I forgot my password, and don't have the same mobile number can I please update so that I may get a code or new password on my new Mobile Ph...

Ambucias

Lost yahoo's email password and security question

Hello, I can not get into my yahoo account. I don't remember my password or security questions. I have a new phone number and need to put this on my...

Ambucias

Can't remember password or security questions

Hello, Please notify me on what I should do. Thank you, Judy Endley System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Recover password

I don't have the same number, that I had when I signed up

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password

Hi I forget yahoo password and alternate email and mobile no but i use sem email facebook pls help me beacuse this email id is very old id ***@***

Ambucias

Reset password

Hello, please reset password

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my phone ho...

Ambucias

I want to open old yahoo mail

Hello, How can i open my old yahoo? its been 1 year i cant used my account, when i try yo open i cant access. How can i access the my yahoo mai...

Ambucias

Yahoo account forgot answer to secret question

I can't remember the answer to the question recovering yahoo account account. Can yahoo allow me to access my account based on the answer to my first...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail not access

Dear Sir / Madam, Please request you to open my yahoomail its not working. 1st I signing my user id after its showing 2nd page prove u r not a ro...

Ambucias

How to recover yahoo mail

How can I retrieve my yahoo mail acc!! Herenis the thing. My phone was stolen and been reformatted, so what my my xperia z ultra did was it reset all...

Ambucias

Need help with account

Hello, i recently for got to update my yahoo info and have changed my number it sends the key to the old number i can not sign in and do not have ac...

Ambucias

Have not logged in login yahoo for two years

Hello, I know my Email address and password, but over two (2) two years I haven't login yet. If I try logging , I can't go through. Please help me log...

Ambucias

Different phone number and locked out of alternative email also

I need to answer the questions but I'm joy grating the optioned though I set them up

Ambucias

Yahoo mail recovery

Hello, am having trouble longing in into my account I do have my username and my password but it tell me that it will send me a text message or a cal...

Ambucias

Can't get to email

Hello, Hello I can't change my password to yahoo cause I can't get to it... I do not have the phone number anymore that it was linked to... and I ca...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hi, I'm kindly asking you to help me solve the problem on my yahoo account with the problem sign in. I changed my phone as well as my mobile number t...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

hello please help me to recover my yahoo mail i forgot my yahoo password i cant recover it because i forgot my password of my alternate yahoo...

Ambucias

hi sir medam i forget my secrect quection so i cant log in my yahoo account my yahoo id ***@***

Ambucias

Hello, Kindly help me in recovering access to my ID ***@***, as i forgot my security question and recovery email ID

Ambucias

Help recover email

I have been locked out of my email that has everything I need including very important medical information. I changed phones, he have no access to the...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I forget verify code yahoo mail

i have forget my yahoo mail verify code ***@*** yahoo send me verify code this email ***@*** butt this email i also forget so what can i do

Ambucias

Prequested

Hello, , I can't log in to my Yahoo account. I know my email address and password, although yahoo sign in says 'Sorry, we don't recognize this ema...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello sir, good day! My name is Baskaran Munisamy .I'm Malaysia and 46 years old...I had yahoo account since 15 years I guess but I can't accessed as ...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password

Forgot my yahoo mail password yahoo mail is old is ***@*** new mail is ***@*** please send the password thanks to all yahoo

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo login password?

Hello, I want to keep my email but the problem is I forgot my password? How to reset my password please?

Ambucias

Account key problem

Hey I have a problem that I hope you can help me I have an email adress and I can not sign in. becuse I have that settings with account key number ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Hacked email

Hello, I had an girlfriend hack my account and change my phone number and my password .....it's been a while since I signed in to my yahoo account s...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Help me access my yahoo account please

Hello, I change my yahoo password An now I cnt sign in my account but I know the two digit but dnt have accessed to the phone number anymore an I do...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 2701 - 2750 out of a total of 7,823