The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Hi... really need a help, I've been trying to get in to my account but I can't remember my password and the number on my account which doesn'...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2016 by
Helper.NeedHelp

Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number there is no lo...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Can't access yahoo mail, changed phone number

Hello, I don't have the sim card which phone number i used for retrieving my yahoo mail. Please help me what should I do? Configuration: iPhon...

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot yahoo mail password and security answer

I cant sign in because i forgot my password and one security answer. Please help i know only one answer to security question

Helper.NeedHelp

Yahoo mail password

sir my yahoo i no is removed by moderator@yahoo .com long time i not use that now i forgot the pass word. and recovery mail and mobile no. befor i ...

Helper.NeedHelp

Hello, I have forgotten my password for my yahoo mail account, I no longer have the phone number that it requests. This is as far as it lets me go,...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2016 by
Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot password & security question

Hello, Help me for log in my yahoo mail id

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I forget my email pasword.my email is ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 38.0

Helper.NeedHelp

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password, and the recovery Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot my password

Hello, I lost my old number I can access my yahoo password but I have a back up email at shell J6 ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

ac3mark

Yahoo mail message it will not open

Hello, when I go to my yahoo mail and push on a message it will not open. Please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

ac3mark

I forgot my password

Hello, How i open my facebook account trough yahoo mail ? I forgot my password :'( and i cant reset my password because my Simcard number is alr...

Ambucias

Hello, I have lost my yahoo password please help me to recover my yahoo email Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot my password and security question

Hello, I have forgotten my password and answer to my second security question. It`s very frustrating. Can anyone please help? Configuration: ...

Helper.NeedHelp

Forget password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81 Hi, i forget my password of ***@*** account. Please help me to acess in this account

Helper.NeedHelp

Cant access account

Hello, I cant access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but i have change my mobile number because i lost my...

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot the password and lost the number

Hello, need your help to resolve the problem because we unable to login our yahoo id......due to forgot the password and lost the mobile. Confi...

Helper.NeedHelp

Can't access my yahoo account.

Hello, My friend is trying to log into her Yahoo email, but forgot her password. She can't use any of the recovery options because she has changed p...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2016 by
Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot password

hello, i forgot password email and mobile phone numbet pleaseeeee

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot password and security questions

Hello, I forgot my password and security questions. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2016 by
Helper.NeedHelp

Recover old yahoo mail. is it possible?

Hello, recover ***@***. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

Helper.NeedHelp

Need help with my yahoo mail my ex husband keeps locking me out

Hello, My ex husband keeps getting into my yahoo mail and I get locked out changers all my backup codes and set up a 2 step Versification and I ...

Helper.NeedHelp

Can't access my account

Hello, I can't access my account why ? I haven't used my account in past 2 years and have also lost my phone number and password. Configuratio...

Helper.NeedHelp

Change yahoo verification mobile number

Hello, Hello I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number becau...

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot password and security question to login

Hello, I forgot my password and security question to login my yahoo mail ***@***. Can I get my new password Configuration: Windows XP / Chrom...

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot my yahoo mail password

Hello, i change my password last month and i forgot it.

Helper.NeedHelp

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

I'm forget my password for yahoo and secret Question s please tell me how to connect again I have my important contacts My I'd is ***@*** I forget Pw ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant get passed security question

Hello, I forgot my security question to my yahoo account and cant check my emails how do i check them if it wont let me pass the security question...

Ambucias

Hello, hello,  I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember. Few days ...

Ambucias

Solved

Hello, I am using yahoo email account ,know only id ref and forgotten password to use.Can i know how i get PW to continue to use permanently. ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2016 by
jAYKAY

Forgot password and need to change mobile number

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password, I need to change my phone number on my yahoo account. I need help please. I have a Android . Configuration:...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password sign in helper is not helping

Hello, I am unable to remember my password.i need to recover my passwoŕdbeven the sign in helper is not helping me to access my account please hel...

Ambucias

Hello, Can't get into my yahoo account I know my account but I changed my recovery number and I don't have computer I have only galaxy pad tof do ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

i can not log in my yahoo mail just because i am forget the password and then at same time my number phone was change ..help me figure out this thing....

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo secret question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo secret question which I can only access my mails from my BlackBerry phone that I don't use no more. I will be more than...

Ambucias

Not able to login

Hello, m nt able no login my mail which no is updated on id i lost please help how i can open it Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704...

Ambucias

Need to change password to an old account

Hello, Can someone please tell me how to change my recovery number to an old account I don't know the password and the recovery number that it has i...

Ambucias

Forgot password and security question

I forgot my password and phone number used to register account how can I get it back.?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
Edwin

Recover password, change phone number on account to recover

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email password. Need to change phone to recover password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Forget my alternative email and also mobile number

i have an emil id but i forgot my alternative email and also lost my mobile number which i was provided ,,,now i need the email id very urgently have ...

Ambucias

Hello, need help recovering my yahoo password.dont remember security questions.regards. Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Cant get into my yahoo

Hello, Hi my yahoo is connected to my java script phone number i no longer have access to it. I dont remember the email address but i can tell u th...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and change mobile number

Hello, since 2014 i didn't use my yahoo mail because i forgot my password. I still belive im receving some mail on that id in this difficult stituat...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password haven't used it in yts

Hello, my name is Jeremy Bender I forgot yahoo password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Yahoo mail id lost but remember password

Hello, i forget my yahoo id but I remember password.please help me

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot my password

Hello, No I didnot given a alternative yahoo I'd .....and I also forgot the security questions...... Please tell the procedure to activate my yahoo ...

tabbu

Excel

If the offenders status has court date then 20 days will be added to the deadline date. I am to use an if function to achieve this task. However the t...

ac3mark

Hello, I forgot the yahoo password n security questions..please help me ... Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Yahoo mail invalid account

Hello, i havent opened my yahoo mail a long time ago.how can i open my yahoo mail again because i have my important messages that i need to open again...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forgot password phone and alternate changed

Hello, I cant log into my yahoo mail account i don't know my password i changed my phone number and i don't know my alternative email either help pl...

Ambucias
Results 4101 - 4150 out of a total of 7,824