The discussions

Unable to login

Hello, I can't login to my yahoo account using my usual ID and password. But I can login to Facebook using the same ID and password, I know the answ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

My email not recognized

Hello, My email is not recognized but I'm already using that email on my Facebook account then how can I recover my yahoo account .plz help me ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Having to use my phone to access my account.

Dear Sir or Madam Since I came back from South Africa, nearly 3 years ago, every time I wish to view my emails I am asked to submit a code which is s...

Ambucias

Capcha code

Pl help

Ambucias

Forgot my pass word

I forget my password my yahoo.mail

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Can't log into yahoo

Hello Team, This is Shyla had an yahoo account long back and for many years i did not even try to login . Now i remembered and ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my password for my e-mail : ***@*** and also i do not have the mobile number anymore !!! How can I recover the password . Thank...

Ambucias

Forgot pasword

Hello i change my number and i forgot my password how can i access my account thx you

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Reset yahoo password

Hello, my email is *****@yahoo.com was wondering if there is any way a link can be sent to my second account to reset the password I no longer have ac...

Ambucias

Trying to access my yahoo mail on new device

I don't habe the correct info for recovery and am inable to access the acct code.

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, i can't remember my yahoo messenger password System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 55.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't get into my account

Hi i forgot.my password which I recently changed I lost my phone so i can not get into my account like that either What do I do?

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

My yahoo a/c passward missing ..

Ambucias

I dont have access to my yahoo mail

i dont have a recovery number

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, I have not been able to access my yahoo account for a while now and am troubled. I have been trying to seek help but to no avail.what can I d...

ac3mark

Change phone number

Hello, I need my phone number changed System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

xpcman

Can't recovery password or change info

I have called two different "800" numbers indicating they could help me? and they work for Yahoo?? Come to find out both are scams.. I am not happy! D...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, Hi! Can you help me to how i can open my yahoo mail account because i forgot my password and i dont have access to the recovery number and ...

Ambucias

Missing attached files

Hello, Dear yahoo team i am unable to find attached files since 2012 so please help me how to recover attached files System Configuration: And...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo email password

Hello, Please guide me into the process of changing my email password . System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo email password

Hello, Hello i fogot my password n the phone number on my yahoo account. Need to change the password n phone on my account so the i can get in to ...

Ambucias

Don't remember password

Hello, I had to do a hard factory reset on my phone and now I can't remember my yahoo mail password. Can you help System Configuration: Android...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my password and and changed my Number now I can't access my yahoo account System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 602.1

Ambucias

Yahoo mail changed phone number

Hello, pls help me to get back my yahoo account. I need to change my old phone number to recover my account. System Configuration: Windows / Ch...

Ambucias

Forgot my password to my yahoo account

Got a new number and don't have access to recovery email how can I reset my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't find my own yahoo account

Hello, my yahoo email address is ***@*** and it can't seem to access my email address. It says it is discontinued or not in use. Are you able to help...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my secondary question.

Hello, Im sorry i ask about this. I know there is a lot question about this, and how it end. But please i really need this email. But i forgot my sec...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

How to reset my yahoo password

Hello, Can you reset my password on my Yahoo I no longer have access to the older phone number and I've forgotten my password .******@yahoo.com ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access yahoo account

Hello. Please help me access into my yahoo account. Im very sure my ID and password is correct but When I login, it says 'unusual activity found'. And...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo mail id

I forgot my yahoo password and have two cell phone numbers also an alternative email address but none of them are accessible and I do not have a secur...

Ambucias

Forget my password and security questions

Hello, my self pintesh patel from gujrat- india i need ur help for my yahoo id, actualy i forget my password and security qus. i m trying last 2 ye...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, The mobile phone I entered is one digit off. I cannot reset my password. How can I see what my security question is or fix my phone number....

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Need help finding my old account so i can log into myspace

Hello I have been trying all morning to get into my old myspace account. My mother recently passed away and I need pictures of me and my sister and so...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Need help to reset yahoo password

Dear Team, Kindly help me to reset yahoo mail id password . The number which enter while creating account is no more active and either the alterna...

Ambucias

Reset my email password

plz reset my email paswrd 0092-**********

Ambucias

Lost password

First password helper does not help. I forgot my Yahoo email password. I no longer have the phone numbers or email accounts connected to my Yahoo. But...

Ambucias

Exchange email number

Hello, I want to exchange email phone number??? System Configuration: iPad / Chrome 61.0.3163.73

Ambucias

Change phone number used as password

The question I just sent, I am wondering how you will reply since I can not get to my mail? My new number is 662-***-**** My old number was 662-***-*...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Please help i forgot my password in yahoo mail and the cellphone number that i registered before is no longer accessible.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Account not opening forgot recovery email

Hello, My yahoo account isnt opening and asking for account key which is been sent on my recovery mail which i have been forgotten long back and eve...

Ambucias

Hacked accounts

***@*** and ***@*** Are not my accounts i made i ask for these to be deleted i already put for my fraud and stuff yesterday and today. Please respond...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail account

Good evening i would like to know if there is possible way to recover my yahoomail account cause i already change my mobile number and the alternative...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

How do i recover my yahoo mail account

Hello, sir, Please can you help me to recover my yahoo mail account. I know my security question. Thanks System Configuration: Android / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Reset my email password

Solved

Can u reset my email password i don't have the same number nomore an i for got my password Email is @***

BunoCS

Recover yahoo email via security questions on mobile phone

Hello, my mobile # got disconnected and i can't remember my backup email. how can i recover my yahoo email via security questions? System Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't verify myself new number

hello I have a new number and I can not verify myself to get into my email address please help me someone because clicking on the trouble signing in b...

BunoCS

Forgotten password

Hello, How I can reset my password and don't have access in phone and alternate email address, thanks System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10....

BunoCS

Account recovery

I can't log into my Yahoo account. Don't have access to recovery phone number

BunoCS

I cant receive my yahoo key

Can you help me , as I can login to my yahoo mail because I can't recieve my an account key . My old phone number which i used to verify my account ke...

BunoCS

Account accessibility

Hello, Please help me to access my account it has been a while since I used it and I guess it has been closed System Configuration: Android / ...

BunoCS
Results 2001 - 2050 out of a total of 7,823