The discussions

Yahoo

Closed

How do I recover my Yahoo account and havecanorher mobile device

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
BunoCS

Forced to change password

Hello, I do NOT want to change my password!!!!!!!! yet I can't sign in unless I do. there's no option to say "no". I have to use a variety of di...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
BunoCS

Recover deleted yahoo emails

Solved

Hello, Please please recover my yahoo trash mail.,,it is where all my incoming mail goes forbsomevstrangevreadon, it was deleted accidentally. M...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

How to sign in to yahoo mail?

Hello, I want to sign in my yahoo mail, I know my username and password but I changed my phone number and I dont access it System Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Can't access yahoo account

Hello, i know my email address/password and i m trying to sign in from my new laptop (2 years now!) and it kept asking to send activation code the...

Ambucias

Did not forget my password but changed phone number

Hello, im trying to access an old email account, i did not forget the password but a confirmation is needed and a code is sent to an old phone numbe...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello I forgot my pasword

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo mail account

Hello, Hello My name is tajul islam try to log in yahoo mail but cant so pls help to access This is my mail id xxxxx@yahoo.com its very very...

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail without recovery phone number?

Hello My phone is dead and my phone nbr lost. I used to open my yahoo mail from my phone. Now from the new phone with new phone nbr I can not do no...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hi sir I'm forget my yahoo paswad please help me

Ambucias

Need to reset my password and phone number

I need to reset my password and phone number but I don’t have the phone number anymore

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Sorry, we don't recognise this email address

Hello, i am getting above message continuously regards AMIT System Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 10.1.1

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account does not open

Hello, shown as below Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 62.0.3202.94

Ambucias

I lost my phone no

Hello,I lost my phone no

Ambucias

Yahoo need my phone number which i no longer used

Solved

Hello, Yahoo email need my phone number which Im no longer used. Please help me find other alternative to sign in my yahoo email. Thank you ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget my password and lost my register mobile number

Hello, I am forget my password and lost my register mobile number. Pls assets me how to reset my password System Configuration: Android / Chro...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
charlecruz1

Forgot my password from a older email

Hello, I forgot my password for an old email and I can’t seem to recover it?? I don’t have access to the recovery email nor the phone numbers co...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

I for got my pass word to yahoo and need in it and the number don't go to my phone

Ambucias

Security question

Hi I have forgotten my secret question to log in mu=y yahoo mail account! Hw can I rest it Please help

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Hello, My name is Vicki Ching and I am having problems getting into my Yahoo account. They say that they don't have a listing for me.So they can't rec...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail login failed

Hi I am unable to login my yahoo mail it shows me that the email id is not recognised and when I am trying to recover that using my mobile number i...

BunoCS

I can't get access to my yahoo mail

I recently reset my android phone cause of a virus. And everything was wiped out but now I can't have access to my email cause it says invalid email o...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail, don't have phone number

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.3202.84I can't log into my yahoo mail and I don't got that number no more help plz

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail new number

Hello, my name isQuotasha love I haven't checked my emails since Monday.I don't have access to the number that's on file I have a new number but I can...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Password reset

Hello, I forgot my password on my yahoomail. The phone number registered and alternate email address are also no longer working..how will i recove...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Need yahoo mail code

i forgot my password for yahoo and i no long owe that phone number to receive the code to rest my password

Ambucias

Email address not recognized

IDK what has happened to my email address but it's gone. I can't access from my phone or computer. My email nor my phone number is recognized. I've ha...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Hello, My name is Tiffany Stokes and I lost my phone and I have a new one and i can't get into my yahoo account because its under my old phone number ...

BunoCS

Recover yahoo changed phone and no recovery email

Please help me. I can't access my email. I changed my phone number and I don't have a recovery email address. Thank you so much!

BunoCS

Forget yahoo password

Hello, Dear Sir i am forget my yahoo mail password also old mobile is not have System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 62.0.3202.94

BunoCS

Forgot password

At my password and don't have access to the phone number I had when I set up account

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i am not access my mail.id password. my id is ***@*** plz help me System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 62.0.3202.94

BunoCS

Recovering my account

Hello, my name is Tiffany Stokes and i am trying to get into my old account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.3202.84

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2017 by
Tiffany Stokes

Forgot password no access to recovery number and email

Hello, I have forgotten my password and can't access ether of the recovery phone number or recovery email please help System Configuration: And...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

I forgot my username and password

Hi my name is Jacquelyn corder I'm trying to access my account for my Myspace but I forgot my user name and password for Yahoo I think it was ***@*** ...

xpcman

I can't logon my account i forget my account password

Hello, System Configuration: Windows Phone / IEMobile 11.0I forget my yahoo password plz help me for access my mail account

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Closed

Hi I'm struggerling to access my account I have forgotten my password and the phone number is now an old one so I can't access my account please can y...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail password and I want to open my email System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

How to reset my yahoo id password

how to reset my yahoo id password

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2017 by
changlee2

Can't open my yahoo email

Hello, I can open my email in yahoo pls help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.3202.84

Ambucias

Locked out of account

Hello, I can’t log into my email account because I forgot the password and don have access to the back up email listed to my account. I have tried...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Recover my id

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and i changed my phone number..plz help me to recover my yahoo id. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58....

Ambucias

Change phone number

Hello, Pls heip i have lost my phone which is linked to yahoo account i want to recover my account how could i System Configuration: Windows / ...

Ambucias

I have lost my registered no. in yahoo

Hello, I have lost my phone and my registered no. How to I can recover my yahoo account My alternate mail is ***@***

Ambucias

Yahoo doesn't recognize my phone number

Yahoo don’t recognize my phone number and I can’t remember my recovery email address, I normally get a text to my phone

Ambucias

Forget number

Hello, Sir before I ma working dubai but now I am leaving in Bangladesh but now use new number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.320...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, Forget yahoo password System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Yahoo bring me back my password

bring me back my password please some one hacked my account fb so i need my yahoo account

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Phone number changed

got a new phone and number. need to change it on account but, don't know how Heip Help.

Ambucias

Lost my yahoo password & mobile number

how can i recover my Yahoo id?

Ambucias
Results 1601 - 1650 out of a total of 7,824