The discussions

No longer my phone number

Hello, I've got problem about my yahoo account I still remember the user and pass of my account but suddenly my phone number is no longer in use ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Unabel to access my yahoo account please help

hi I am unabel to login to my yahoo email id for a long time now, now when i tried to login its say its sending me the verification code to other e...

Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, Kindly help to find my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Security questions

Hello, I can't remember my security questions to get in my yahhoo mail account Please help Janice harris Configuration: iPad / Safari 5.1

Ambucias

Forgotten id and password

Hello, I forget my ID and password as well n my ID ***@*** is not responding and giving error of wrong ID it is containing my important doc. Thanku ...

Ambucias

Account is lost

Hello, My name is Tyler Noftsier, and i am the owner of an email account, Recently i have tried to sing into my account that i have been using fo...

Ambucias

Forget my password and the second question

Hello, I forget my password and the second question I really need help because I have important massage in my yahoo mail. Thank you. C.Fuimaono ...

Ambucias

Failing to log in my yahoo account

Hello, I am failing to log in my yahoo account..please suggest the way to login.. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 26.0.1410.58

Ambucias

I want to change my mobile number

Hello, my yahoo mail address : ***@*** before mobile number: deleted by moderator this number not working, could you pls change my new number ...

Ambucias

Send to my password (***@***)

Hello, Please sent to my password this email.

Ambucias

Yahoo mail takes me to a recovery questionare thing

I am having trouble accessing the mail portion of yahoo. upon logging into my account for the first time in many years, it asks me about two secret qu...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Can't access my account. need it for college.

Hello, I have got a new phone number , and it won't let me change the numbers ... I'm literally locked out . How can I access my account again ? ...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and the 2 phone number

I cannot get into my yahoo mail because I forgot my password and the 2 phone number they have I do not have access to and it will give me any other op...

Ambucias

I lost my password, i dont have alternative email and phone

Solved

HI, My name is Azmi, my problem I cant access my account email yahoo. I try forgot my password than verify code number. The problem is the code num...

Ambucias

How can i access my account thru an old phone number

Hello, How can i get the verification code thru my old number that is no longer use. How can i access my account there is other posible way to it? T...

Ambucias

Disturbing email from yahoo regarding my account

Solved

Hello, I do not recall setting up a Yahoo account, if I did so it was years ago and I have never used it. Today I received an email confirming tha...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo e-mail retreive

Hello, high, i had been using ***@*** but for some time now i forgot the current password ,that made you to block it can you please retrieve it ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't remember alternate email

Hello, cant remember my alternate email address and I don't want to loses this email address have my security question but there is no option for ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Update all info from years ago, new cell#

I am tech-challenged. 70 with some memory probs. Info from years ago needs updating,cell # change. I also need to update security question. Would be...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2016 by
Mumzy

Recover my yahoo account

Hello, How can I recover my abandoned yahoo account? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Message to enquire.

Hello, please let me know why my yahoo email is no longer in service? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

Yahoo login old number which is no longer in use

help yahoo nids to verify my acct by sending a code to my old number which is no longer in use.plzz I nid help on waht to do to login

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, hi good afternoon. .i ihave a problem with my yahoo account. .i cant open it because i foregot my password,and my secret question,and also i l...

Ambucias

Disabled face book account

Hello, sir my facebook account was disabled. Last time i was login into my account that date is december 17/2013. My account disabled for that re...

Ambucias

I have been inactive on my yahoo mail

Hello, I have been inactive on my yahoo mail and now when I try to log on it seems recovery to my old recover mail, which I no longer use( does not ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot securty answer

Hello, I forgot my security question's answer. so i cant access my yahoo account in computer .so please help me haw can i pursue. Configuration...

Ambucias

My id is block

Hello, Sir. My email id- ***@*** Sir i forget password] But i try reset password but errors com in massage that I can recognized this mail] P...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo email

Hello, Hi. Actually I forgot my yahoo email. A long time I didnt login. So what should I do?? Help me pleaseeeeee TQ Configuration: iPhone / C...

Ambucias

Lost my password

Hello, Hello, Sir, l have forget password and security question answer address Please help me, I have port ant data and documents, my phone is +de...

Ambucias

Am forgot i know 1 security question but i forgot another second

Hello, am forgot my password i know 1 security question but i forgot another second security question Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and no longer have cell phone ending 1545

Hello, can i retrieve my email password by answering the secueity question Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

Ambucias

I have forgent my password and change my mobile number

Hello, hii my name is santosh nair my e mail is santosh ***@*** and i have forgent my password and change my number for a last few month Conf...

Ambucias

Phone number on account no longer in use

Hello, i am trying to v change my password i dont remeber it the phone number on account i no longer have that number my email is ***@*** new phone ...

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello, I am grateful to have the opportunity of getting help from you. If you please, can you help me with my yahoo mail logging in problem? I have...

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo mail security questions

Hi, I forgot my yahoo mail security questions answers please help me thank you

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password, security question and lost phone number

am Japheth John Offong and my yahoo email is deleted by moderator@yahoo.com,i frgot my password and security question and answer i also lost my phone ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password not using mobile number anymore

i forgot my yahoo mail password and it asking me mobile number but im not using mobile number anymore I dont have the secrect question or alternate ma...

Ambucias

Reset yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot my password and the security question I put in say they are wrong I need to get into my emails please help thank you Configur...

Ambucias

Unable to login my yahoo mail

Hello, I Have forget my yahoo mail password and security question. I do not have alternative email id or mobile number registered with yahoo id. p...

Ambucias

Reopen my account

Hello, I forget my yahoo account pasword I'd is ***@*** Also forget alternative I'd plz help me to open my account deleted by moderator Confi...

Ambucias

I forgot my security secret answer for yahoo recovery password

Hello, Please help to able me to get back access to my Yahoo mail. How to reset my security answer for Yahoo. Seems like there is no alternative ...

Ambucias

Change my old number for my old yahoo mail

Hello, please help me change my old number for my old yahoomail. my yahoomail password i forget it. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526...

Ambucias

Adding contact id's to my yahoo messenger

Can anyone please tell me how to add Contact IDs to my Yahoo Messenger account? Thanks in advance. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
bugs buny

Recovery of my yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my password, kindly would you assist me. Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Recovery email

Hello, I still know my login details but security wants me to verify via my alt email address, which i no longer have nor remember. Is there anywa...

Ambucias

Password issue

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . i can't access my yahoo id because i forgot my password and My mobile number has been changed So how...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Doesn't give me an option for changing my password

Hello, I can't into my yahoo account ***@*** I can't get past get past the signing in I put my email in and it tells me to try later doesn't give me a...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2016 by
ikoiko

Forgot my yahoo mail password

Hello, Please help me I forgot my password and all communication faiiled with you! Up until yesterday I still received the odd email and could even ...

Ambucias

Yahoo pasport

Hello, dear sir i forget my pasport but log in my mobile and face book i change the mobile nom can i get the pasport from my new mobile Confi...

Ambucias

I can't access my email account

Hello, I haven't been able to access my yahoo email address for 2 hours now. The log in page doesn't recognize my email and password. When I click...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 4801 - 4850 out of a total of 7,823