The discussions

Can't log into account

Hello, how can I gain access to my yahoo account System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

I have forget my password and phone no is also closed

Dear sir/Mam i Have forget my password and phone no is also closed How can i re set my yahoo password again. Regards, Abhinav jha Syst...

Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, dear I can’t access my yahoo account long time. And I forget my password. Also I used a new fone number. So I cannot get any passcode to change...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo email id and password.

Good morning, I forget my yahoo email ID and password. Since I didn’t use it for years. How can I contact yahoo

8 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hi, I forgot my password of my yahoo id. I don't remember alternate email id and mobile number. Please provide help how to recover my yahoo passwor...

Ambucias

Trouble signing in yahoo mail

Cant access my yahoo mail, forgot my password and lost my phone no. Need help pls

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot email password and changed the phone number

Hello, I want to reset my email , but I can not do because the phone number I registered I no longer have it. Please help

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and no longer have the same number

Hello I cannot access my yahoo account using my password? It needs to verify my cell phone number and my number has changed because my phone was st...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and can't access alternative email

Hello, please help me to reset my password since im forgot my yahoo password and no longer acces to the alternative email thank you for your he...

Ambucias

Recover my husband's email account

Hello, i can recover my yahoo mail coz my mobile no. was my philippines number and i'm working in Rarotonga Cook Islands.i can't verify my code coz th...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Yahoo password

I don't remember my yahoo password to get to my mail.....I do not have the alternative email anymore .

Ambucias

Yahoo account hacked

Hello, My yahoo.email has been hacked by someone my account have a number but its not mine how can i recover it

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I cant log in to my yahoo email cause i lost my phone as recovery number what will i do System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163...

xpcman

Blocked id

Hello, i have my yahoo ID and password but when i want to login its asking for my my old mobile number... even i tried forget password option still ...

Ambucias

To get into my yahoo account

Hello, I've been trying to get into my yahoo account & i just havent been able too...my phone number has changed & for some reason my back up e-ma...

Ambucias

How long does yahoo stay in recovery

cant log into yahoo forgot my pw, but then i recovered it from google, but now yahoo keeps sending me to phone obfuscation... how long does this last

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Can't access email account

I've just got a new phone, tried to access emails but can't remember my password. Clicked on recovery email address (work) for them to send me a code...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Forgot yahoo id and password

I forgot my yahoo email and password please help me!

xpcman

Yahoo mail account

Does verizon changes account in a different way

Ambucias

Forgot my mail password want to change the number

Hello, Forgot my mail password want to change the number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Can’t get into yahoo mail

Can’t log back into yahoo mail! Don’t have access to recovery phone number and forgot recovery email Please HELP!!!!

Ambucias

For change phone mumber

Hello I want change my phone number in yahoo acxount because no body using that mumber and i got problrm in my account may i have any idea

BunoCS

Cannot recover my email

Hello, i cannot recall my password what should i do? System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100

BunoCS

Can't access to yahoo

Hello there. I cannot access my yahoo.id because I cancelled my old number but yahoo sending code to.my old number .pls help many thnks

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo account

hello, i forgot my password and the email is connected even with my facebook account and have changed my phone number.how can i access to my yahoo ac...

Ambucias

Lost all photos and yahoo mail after restoring iphone 4

hello After I did a restore on my iPhone 4s, I lost all my photos and yahoo mail and I have a new phone number and can not remember the last number t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

I don't know my password

Hello, i don't have my id password Plese help me

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I forget my password and old numbers System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Forget the password and alternative mail

Hello, ***@*** above mail address using in previously but currently cant access forget the password and alternative email. Please sort the c...

BunoCS

Recover the password without alternative email and telephone

Hello, Hello, Sir, l have forget my yahoo I'd and password and alternative email address Please help me, I have port ant data and document...

BunoCS

Can't access my yahoo mail phone number changed

Hello, I can't access my Yahoo because my phone number has changed and plus this phone is off System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112....

Ambucias

Don't have to my phone number anymore

Hello, I have my username and password but they reCquiring me to put the verification code that they sent it my old phone number which I can't acc...

Ambucias

How to recover yahoo password?

Hello, plz recovered my yahoo password plzplzplz \

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo account

Hello, I need my old yahoo mail account.. i'm not use my account long time.. but idnt have mobile number

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

dear sir i forgot my yahoo password and didnt know my phone numbers

Ambucias

Cell phone number is no longer the same

Hello, I haven't been able to get into my yahoo account f years now because Yahoo changed my password again. How can I update my account information...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Changing password of yahoo account in laptop after sim card lost

Hello, sir about that topic, i have the same situation as him but my situation is that i can access my yahoo in my laptop because its been saved in t...

Ambucias

Cannot open yahoo mail account.

Hello Yahoo Team, Last year Sept 2016, when I logged in to my yahoo account it was unsuccessful. I tried to do the trouble shooting and work aroun...

Ambucias

How to change phone number to my account

Hello good day my name is Glendon I use to log on to my yahoo account by on my cellphone but I lost the phone so each time I try to log in to my accou...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo account

i can't open my yahoo account. i lost my recovery phone number and i don't have a recovery email address. please help.

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo

yahoo will not take my username or password. they keep telling me they sent a key. I don't text, so please take it off.

Ambucias

How to get yahoo verification code

Closed

Hello, I lost my phone and I cant get verification cod from yahoo mail and I cant access my yahoo mail

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password need help getting back into it please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and security question

Hello, pls help me i have foregeted my password and security queation and even i have changed my old contct number.... i want to recovery of my mail...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account through account key

Hello, I cannot access my yahoo account. I used to access it through account key from the yahoo application installed in my mobile phone. I de...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

How can i recover my password in my yahoo account

How can I recover my password in my yahoo account

Ambucias

Lost my yahoo mail i want to get it back

Hello, I already lost my mail..yahoo mail..i want to get it back..but my mobile number also already change because my phone missing how can it g...

Ambucias

Where did you spend your honeymoon?

Forget my yahoo questions and answers

Ambucias

Help me recover my mail

I need get in my acct I don't know any of my stuff ***@*** is the one I need get into.. Got my Apple ID locked out too System Configuration: iP...

BunoCS

Changed mobile phone number and forgot my password

Hello, Since I moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico I changed my mobile phone number and forgot my password. How can I access my account and change pass...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 1951 - 2000 out of a total of 7,823