The discussions

I forgotten my password, mobile number

Hi every one, i forgotten my yahoo id password, i also close my old mobile number, and also forgotten my secret questions....etc. but i remember...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo mail phone number changed

Hello, I Have 2 yahoo emails and I had them open for so long on my mobile phone and now my phone is not working. I bought a new cell with a new phon...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

I cant login

Hello, how can i change my phone number on yahoomail System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Locked out of my account

Hello, I have recently changed my phone number, and i dont have access to my old number, yahoo only have my old number and are sending the verificat...

Ambucias

Account changed my phone number

Hello, yahoo has locked my account and the only way to access it, is to get them to send a verification text... ive changed my phone number and ca...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo.mail

Please can you recover my account,, all important identification from goverment i save to my account, ***@*** please help me i need to open my yaho...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail recovery

Yahoo mail recovery from my phone number

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How i can get my contacts to access me

Kindly inform me or direct me on how I can get my contacts to access me Is it possible to contacts through their mobile phone numbers.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo account?

How can I recover my Yahoo.mail I didnt use the phone number registered as recovery number the number was already deactivated

Ambucias

How to create a yahoo mail account without mobile phone

Closed

To whom It May Concern: I'm having trouble getting around the "Mobile Phone" problem. This is the second note that I have sent you. I clicked on th...

Ambucias

Recover my old yahoo account

Closed

Hello, Sir Pls help me locate my old account ***@***, also my old password my old number was lost, somebody hacked my email Baiquen Molao

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I am trying to access an old email and I can't remember the password and I also don't have the same number i had before with the email what...

Ambucias

Can't log in to my yahoo account

Hello, So i got a new phone and number today. Went to get on my email and its asking for a key code and it asks to send a code to my old number. ...

Ambucias

Hello, I no longer have phone number an forgot passcode to yahoo.what can I do System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Yahoo account recovery without phone number

Hello, can you help me please to find my account without asking of phone number because my phone still yesterday System Configuration: Windows...

Ambucias

Hello, sir I need a help to open my yahoo account I forgot it's password, security questions n phone number so please my id is ******@yahoo.com

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail account?

Hello, If you can take the time to help me restore my email I would greatly appreciate it. My name is Loria Morgan, I was born January 4, 1960...

Ambucias

I have reset my iPad and I forgot my yahoo mail password can you help me I don't have access to my old phone

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo email address

Hello, I can't remember my email to long into my other yahoo account that's set up to my Facebook. I guest it's not associated with my number . I...

Ambucias

How to deactivate forgotten yahoo mail account?

Is there a way to terminate an yahoo account that I forgotten the password and cannot login or Retrieve anymore?

Ambucias

Yahoo mail phone number changed

i cannot open my yahoomail. because my phone number lose. because i open my yahoo mail. then send password. answer my phone number. my phone cannot. b...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How can i log in with my changed mobile number?

Hello, Please help i changed my mobile number and cannot log in for verification, they keep asking for the old one System Configuration: Androi...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and I no longer have the same phone number or phone I'm trying to reset it is there another way?

Ambucias

Hello, please help me forget my yahoo password and dont have the same phone number.thank you in advance. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 6...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number

I need to recover my yahoo account but i forget my password and mobile number..please help me

Ambucias

Trying to find out how to get old yahoo mail to new yahoo

Hello, I was wondering how can I change everything from my old yahoo to a new one System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and security questions

Hello, reset the yahoo password i forget my pasword and security question too please end me key to my gmail account ***@***

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo account and don't have recovery information

Hello, Hi, password of my yahoo account is still same but when i tried to login, it prompted me to enter the code sent to my email (hotmail) and mob...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

I want to recover my old yahoo account

Closed

Hello, My name is sameer tamang and i want to get it back to my yahoo account was *******@******* System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2...

Ambucias

Can i recover my yahoo account using my facebook account

Hello, Can i recover my yahoo account using my facebook account? System Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 61.0.3163.73

Ambucias

Unable to get in yahoo account with different mobile phone

I have a yahoo account. What happened is I stayed in the U.S then I moved to Canada, but before I traveled I logged out of my account. Now I'm in Cana...

Ambucias

Open the yahoo

Hello, britto pl. open the yahoo System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 56.0

Ambucias

Unable to access my yahoo account

I cant get access to my yahoo account i know the id but forgot the password also the phone numbers on my account are not active nor do i remember the ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Trying to access an old account

Hello, I've been trying to get into my old yahoo account and i can't remember my old number, and sometimes it's saying they can't find my user n...

Ambucias

How to open a yahoo email account?

Hello, Hi Yes would like to get an email account from you people as Vodofone are going out of emails and unfortunately I am with them.Anyon...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account without recovery email or phone

Hello, I'm trying to log into my account I have important information that I need but I don't have my. Recovery email or phone. Number how can I log i...

Ambucias

Can't sign into my yahoo email account

Hello, I can't sign into my Yahoo email account

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Email account

I [Graeme Wilce] am trying to get the yahoo email account

Ambucias

Request for yahoo password

Hello, I cannot remember my yahoo password and cannot answer security questions. My yahoo address is ***@*** . Please send answer to the below a...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I can't get into my mail... I don't have access to my old phone..... ***@*** System Configuration: Android / Chrome 45.0.2454.95

Ambucias

How can i recover my yahoo account if i forgot my password

i dont have my phone number thats connected to my yahoo account. i have a different number... and i forgot my password

Ambucias

Recover yahoo emails back from 2009

i want to help me to get back my email becouse since 2009 this ***@***

Ambucias

Need to change my phone number

Hello, i need to know if i can change my phone number in order to get into my accunt System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Want to openy yahoo account but forgot my password and lost

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98 Hi! Pls.help me open my yahoo account using a new password, or help me retrieve it...

Ambucias

How do i recover my yahoo closed account

hello, my yahoo account has been closed for a long time and it's connected to my Facebook account.

Ambucias

Forgot security questions and changed phone

Hello, I did have security questions but forgotten, and don't have access to the phone, because it broke. No email. System Configuration: Andro...

xpcman

Title...failing to log into my yahoo.i want to recover my yahoo account.

hello, I can't access my yahoo email it's saying it doesn't exist but that's the one I opened my Facebook with hence I'm finding problems to log in.

BunoCS

Yahoo acoount.

Hello, I have a yahoo account (***@***). I forgot my password so I tried all I could but still not able to get into it. Now I ask for help. Thank...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password do not have access to the phone numbe

Hello, I am trying to log into my yahoo account. I can't seem to remember the password and I do not have access to the phone number provided, to r...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my forgot yahoo account password. . How to change the password..please do the needful.. thanking you @yahoo. shobhanathomas ...

Ambucias
Results 1801 - 1850 out of a total of 7,823