The discussions

Forget security code of my phone nokia 1208

Closed

Greetings Please help me to unlock security of my phone ,my child was playing with my phone Nokia 1208 and he change the security code so now I'm ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Account key is being sent to an old email

I must have accidentally turned on account key and when I factory reset my phone I got locked out of my email. The account key is being sent to an old...

Ambucias

Yahoo account cannot change password on my phone

Hello, I could not get an account key on my other device so I could use it to get back in my phone account. I changed the password on my desktop just...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and recovery number

Hello, I have forgotten my password for my yahoo account and I do not exactly remember my recovery email or phone number. Kindly let me know ...

Ambucias

Forget password and alternative e-mail

Hello, sir i forget my password and alternative e-mail address how i can open System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 59.0.3071.115

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2017 by
BunoCS

Problem with sign in yahoo

Hi, I forgot my yahoo mail security questions answers and can not sign in my yahoo account please help me thank you please help me

BunoCS

Can't log in to yahoo account

i cannot log in to yahoo.mail - not sure of the password and have a land phone (it does not recognize it) the other e-mail i had provided expired - ...

Ambucias

How to change my yahoo contact number

Hello, Sir my son signout my Yahoo account from Mobile and I forgot my password also lost my registered contact number XXX-XXX-XXXX.so please change...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

I have an yahoo account. I am forgotten the password] and my registered number get stolen. i want to change password without phone number and security...

Ambucias

How to change phone number on yahoo

Hello, how to changed a phone number on yahoo System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2017 by
xpcman

Lost password and don't have the same phone number

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password, and I have changed the phone number so plz help me..fast..

ac3mark

I can't access my yahoomail

Hello Good Day, I can't access my yahoomail after I reformat my phone. When I start to login my yahoo account, they ask for a code then they send ...

ac3mark

How to access yahoo mail account with new phone

My phone has changed. I do not posess the old phone. thusly the new phone has new number. I can not recover the entry to my email box. How do i appro...

price sahib

Yahoo email pasword recovery

please assist to recover my email i forget my pasword secret answer and lost my phone number

BunoCS

Send me the activation password

send me the activation pass word, please.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery of yahoo account

Hello, Hi i wanted to know that can i recover my account ***@*** without a password or any recovery options? System Configuration: Android / Ch...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Incorrect mobile phone number in yahoo mail account

Closed

Hello, Could you help me to change my phone number in yahoo account System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 54.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

I have changed my mobile nos and i can't remember my yahoo password. I find the sign in helper site is not helpful at all. Pls advise if there's a way...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't verify identity by recovery phone #

I log into my email and i put in the correct info in and it asks me to validate my identity by recovery to an old. # I don't have any more. Please hel...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Password recovery

Account is from over 15 years ago. I changed password and forgot. Not linked to phone. No secret question prompt. Email to retrieve password is go...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail account hacked

Hello, I've been trying to get back into my email addresses that someone one has hacked. I got rid of my old number and somehow the hacker has brough...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email

Hello, how to creat a new yahoo email System Configuration: Indeterminable / Opera 12.16

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2017 by
bahadur0019

Account recovery

Hello, How can i recover my account when i don't have that phone number no more to recover the text code for my yahoo account System Configurat...

ac3mark

Don't have recovery number anymore and can't figure out my email

I can't sign into my Yahoo account because I changed my number and I can't figure out my recovery email how can I bypass that and change what I need t...

ac3mark

Forgot yahoo mail password and lost mobile number

How can I recover my yahoo mail address with forgotten password and lost phone number. I want to recover it using secret question

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2017 by
giftmadrazo

Recover my yahoo mail

Please I lost my phone and I can't retrieve the old line I used to set my recovery question now , I just got a new phone and a new sim what can I do t...

BunoCS

Can't access my yahoo i'd and changed my mobile number

Hello, I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I los...

BunoCS

Can't sign in yahoo from laptop

Hello, i'm about to burn my laptop i'm so pissed off. I can't recover my yahoo pswd. It won't recognize my phone number or mail. the email is open a...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost email password and verification mobile no

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125 R/sir I have loss my Emil password and verification mobile no so pls help me...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo account hacked

Hello, My account is hecked can't get any important emails probably won't receive you answer to my question System Configuration: Android / ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot the yahoo mail

Hello,I forgot my yahoo mail

Ambucias

Forgot my old email password and i changed my phone number

hi sir, i forgot my old email password and i changed my phone number now. when i want change my password yahoo ask my old phone number. i cant acses...

Ambucias

Retrieve my yahoo mail login crediantial

Hello, i am login in on my yahoo account which is ***@*** on which secured mobile no was *** which has been deleted by the operator due to non usa...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access yahoo mail lost sim card

Hello, I can't access my yahoo mail because yahoo is not allow to. Continue even I know. My email address and password but the problem is I lost m...

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo email

Hi how can I retrieve my yahoomail I can't use my mobile number for verification because its expired already and i forgot my alternative email . Plea...

Ambucias

hey i have forget my yahoo password and my phone number i was using is doesn't exist anymore so please help me

Ambucias

Yahoo email account password

Forgot password and can't get into email

Ambucias

Account recovery

Hello pls help me to recover my old id account pls i realy need that email

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

How can I recover my yahoo account and change the phone number that has been changed?

Ambucias

Please I forgot my password and I can't get access to my mail

ac3mark

Forgot yahoo email password and security question

How do i reset my password to yahoo if o forgotten my password and sercurity answers

Joselle crossley

I need 2 change my password & phone #

I've tried 4x & it's stressful because I need 2 renew something by 2morrow, otherwise, my service 4 that program will b interrupted (which I would lik...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover yahoo password without phone number

Hello, How to recover yahoo password without phone number

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and lost recovery mobile number

Hello, sir/maam good day , how to recover my yahoo account i forgot my password and i lose my mobile number please teach me how to retrieve . thank yo...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover an old yahoo account

i can't recover my old account because it was an old e-mail, i really can't remember my own password, if there is a way to recover it, please help me....

8 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

I lost my phone and do not have access to the recovery number and cannot access thê account key as well as my email account. I have also forgotten thê...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2017 by
BunoCS

How to change phone on yahoo account

Hello, I need to change my phone number on my yahoo acct. How do I do that? System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 602.1

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2017 by
Mahendra

Hello, how can i recover yahoo mail, find password System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 54.0

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2017 by
Crashounette

How to contact yahoo customer care on phone

Hi My yahoo account has been blocked I need to recover it back. I have been asked to provide answers for my security questions but I cant recall any....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo can't get sign you in on this device

I can get into Yahoo but it acts weird, and it puts me in a sign-in loop whenever I try to go into a set up e-mail from another site. It used to work ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2017 by
ac3mark
Results 2301 - 2350 out of a total of 7,823