The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello i forget my yahoo password .actully i lost my phone and i also lost my sim card which is my recovery mobile number but i use facebook account an...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo is not recognizing my second security question

Hello, Yahoo is not recognizing my second security question. I know that I am answering it correctly. I thought that I remembered my password, but i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password and i changed my mobile number

Hello, salam . i have forgetten my password and i dont know which num i have given there ..my yahoo id is ***@*** . and my new num is . System...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number t...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Retrieve my mail.

Hello, Last week 20 August I decided to use another email address to Activate a music equipment from. steiner. I used the Email as ***@*** then s...

Ambucias

I cant access my yahoo mail account

Hi please help me to recover or sign in to my yahoo account.. i know my ID and my password but it says that i have to verify if its really me the owne...

Ambucias

Forgot my alternate email password

Dear Sir, At the time of login yahoo account they sending safety code on my alternate email but i forget my alternate email password. Please help...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello please help me how can i do

5 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Retrieving my emails through my new mobile number

Hello, Hi I've been trying to get into my emails but it keeps asking me for my mobile number that I no longer have and I can't change it to my new...

Ambucias

Yahoo email id not recognised

Closed

Why is the yahoo email id I created two days ago not recognised by yahoo ? I believe if it is more than 12 months it will get deleted . But what about...

Ambucias

Did not receive account key

Hello, with some problems i can't access to my yahoo account yahoo reply the account key but didn't receive the account key System Configur...

Ambucias

Hello, FORGot password n new mobile phone number? Why didn't I see security question System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0?

BunoCS

Hello, Hi how can i get my yahoo password because i change my number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

themorgan

Hello, I'm trying to get in my yahoo mail and forgot my password and have changed my phone number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
themorgan

Yahoo mail account recovery

To whom it may concern, I wish your help to activate my yahoo mail account ( ***@***) to open because it appears invalid both my email and...

themorgan

I can't open my yahoo mail, please help!!!!

Hi everyone, Kindly advise how do I open my Yahoo mail, I remember the password, however, it requests my recovery email address or a tel number. I ...

themorgan

Pls i wish to know what i can do to acess my yahoo email account for i change my phone number and has forgotten the password. I use all the questions ...

Ambucias

Hello, i forget my yahoo passowrd System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.113

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

I am locked out my yahoo account

when I try to sign in to my yahoo.com account it says this Dear stephanie Your account safety is our top priority We have detected some unusual a...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Change password and mobile number

I forgot my password for my yahoo account and also my mobile number was changed. So I want to help.me that what can I do. My email is ***@*** and ...

Ambucias

My name is mary white i forgot my password and I don't have access to the old phone anymore I have a new number please help.

Ambucias

Forgot password and have new phone

Hello, I forgot my password and phone number was very old phone I no longer have the number .. haven't been able to check my mail System Config...

Ambucias

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password, but I don't have the same number, how can I restore my account? System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, Sir I have forget my password and alternative email pls help me my phone number is ********** My email address is ***@*** System Config...

BunoCS

Hi, I'm Julius Lapi. I forgot my yahoo password and unable to access my emails. My alternative email and phone number registered is no longer in use...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail mobile number changed

I am trying to access my yahoo mail but my recovery phone number is incorrect I do not have a recovery email on the account so I am unable to receive ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery phone number no longer exists

Hello, my recovery phone # no longer exists System Configuration: Windows / Edge 14.14393

Ambucias

I lost my mobile number & forgot password

I know my email id but forgot my password and also lost my mobile number, how to open my account.

Ambucias

Forgot password and security question

Hello, how can I retrieve my password to my Yahoo account if I forgot my password and security question System Configuration: Android / Chrome ...

Ambucias

How to recover yahoo mail

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.4.2.995cannot get ba k in my yahoo mail my old phone was lost got a new one and it keeps ...

Ambucias

Please reset the phone number of this account

Hello, Hi System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost my emails from my ipad but not my phone

Lost my emails from my ipad but not my phone

Ambucias

Performed accidental factory reset on my phone and i cant remember my password tomy gmail nor yahoo accounts to sign in and unlock my phone i made a n...

Ambucias

Need to reset my password

Hello, I need to reset my password and I have NO way of getting into any account even when a code is sent. Can you call me and walk me through it...

Ambucias

I forgot my secondary or alternative account...

Sir, i forgot my alternative account but i know my email and password but yahoo ask for my alternative account for verification? please help ?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Deleted yahoo account

i deleted my yahoo account by mistake as I was receiving a lot of obsene emails and was frightened so I closed it down but I have some emails from my ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2017 by
RolandJS

When click to read my email closed to yahoo come to google.

Hello, when click to read my email closed to yahoo come to google. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.101

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Changed my iphone number cant seem to get into my yahoo account

Hello, I changed my iphone number I cant see me to get into my acount System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and do not have recovery number

Hello, Can you help me to recover my yahoo account, i forgot the password then my recovery phone number is doesnt exist, how i can i retrieve ...

Ambucias

Hello, how can i access my yahoo id i forget my password and i change my no. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.101

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hi, I've been using my email for long time on my phone and forgot the password. I havent had a back up email or phone number.what should I do to ret...

Ambucias

Forgot my id and password

Hello,p.s. Help me to access my yahoomail account i havent try so many times with my paswoord to open my but it doest work.my alter nate account and i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to reset my password

Hello, please help me out by changing my registe phone to the new phone so that i can get my email back.

Ambucias

How to acces yahoo mail

Hello,my name is oladele adekeye and i was wondering how i could recover my yahoomail account? I have forgortten my username and my passwoord confirat...

xpcman

Yahoo account inaccessible

I can't get into my yahoo mail account. The alternative phone and email prompts are outdated.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Account phone number

I know my user name and password, but because of failed login attempts I must provide prrof that it is ME loggning in. I no longer have the phone num...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and forgot security question

Hello, Please help me to recover my password since i forgot my security question. Joe System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.90

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

How can I recover my password if I forgot my security questions and answers and phone numbers

Ambucias

Forgot the password to my yahoo account and I'm trying to add the acct to my phone, This is an important acct for me. My phone won't let me see the p...

Ambucias

Forgot password and can't reset because I know longer have the the phone number that's on my accout

Ambucias
Results 2151 - 2200 out of a total of 7,823