The discussions

Can't access my yahoo account

i need help to access my yahoo mail account which is *******@yahoo.com... i dont have any access to my old phone number cause my phone was lost..and t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Updates on the report

Hello, I'd like to ask for some updates on the report that I made 4days ago. Here's my CASE NUMBER: 25820918 System Configuration: Android /...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Trouble for signing in to yahoo

Hello, i forgot my yahoo mail password and phone number so i cannot access please help me to solve this problem System Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover yahoo account password?

Hello, Goodevening! Im just hoping if you can help ke recover my yahoo mail password? I dont know but, all of a sudden I just cant open it same ...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password.

Hello, Good evening . Please help me to recover my account. I forgot my yahoo mail password . System Configuration: Android / Android Browser ...

Ambucias

Password and questions

Hello, I forgot my password and my sercite question System Configuration: Android / Chrome 33.0.0.0

Ambucias

No access on my computer

Hello, My phone number has changed and I don't remember my password I have access to my email on my phone please send an access code so I can log i...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hi, cant get into yahoo as they are asking for a mobile number I no longer have

Ambucias

Forgot email password

Hello, Forgot my yahoo email password and changed my cell number and old email is no longer accessible. What can I do to recover account?

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i forget my password and cant access my recover email address help me to recover my old yahoo id System Configuration: Windows / Firef...

Ambucias

Forgotten yahoo mail password and i don't have any phone number

Hello, dear sir few years ago I have forget my yahoo mail password and I lost also my recovery phone number or email. now how can I back my yahoo e...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Trying to recover my yahoo mail acct

Solved

I need to recover my email account. I also need to change the phone number listed on my yahoo account How do I do this? I go to the help page and get ...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, I was wondering if i could get some help i cant sign into my yahoo account because i changed my phone number nd i didnt set up a backup email...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

hi good day, i just wanna inquire if how can i get access to my yahoo again without any access to the cellphone number that was linked to the account,...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, Sir My account is not open because account key problem . i have not created account key and i losted my mobile number which is add ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail account

Okay so I am needing help on my yahoo account i no longer have access to the phone number i signed up with so can you please do me a favor and help me

Ambucias

Forgot password of yahoo, i have no access to recover options.

I forgot the password of my yahoo mail and I have no access to recovery options ( phone and recovery email ID) I want to either recover my yahoo email...

Ambucias

Please help me recover my hacked e-mail

Hello, Please help me recover my hacked e-mail. To have access to my e-mail, the cellphone number linked to that e-mail is no longer used. Ple...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo account

hie guys i forgot yahoo account but i remember the password how do i get it back

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, i forget my yahoo password help me please

Ambucias

Can't signin my yahoo account changed phone number

Hello, Hi . Is asking for my phone number,but I Cheng my phone numberand have new phone System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Changed mobile number and can't recover yahoo password

Hello, Cannot acess to mail due to change mobile number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Changed my phone number, now i can't get my verification code

I've changed my phone number, and now I can't get my verification code?

Ambucias

Problems getting into my yahoo email account

I am having problems getting into my yahoo email account and have tried all options but no help need to change my password settings as cannot access t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost my phone and can't remember my password

Hello, please how can I assess my yahoo mail as I lost my phone and can't remember my password

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and no longer have access to my phone

Hello, Hi I have forgot my password tried to reset it but it goes to my old phone number I no longer have.. System Configuration: Android / Sam...

BunoCS

Login issue not receiving any account key

Hello, I am not able to login my yahoo I'd, it's asking for account key while login, my phone number is correct but I am not receiving any accou...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2017 by
verma_naresh82

Locked out my acct

Hello, I can't login in my Yahoo acct different number and forgot security question answers plz help ***@*** System Configuration: Android / Ch...

BunoCS

How to recover yahoo password?

Hello, Trying to recover my yahoo email password but when I press forgot my password the page comes up to ask questions and then jumps to an AT&T ...

BunoCS

how can i recover my yahoo account i know my email just not my password and i dont have the same phone number either.. is there another way?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to access my yahoo email

Hello, I can not access my yahoo email all my transaction my billing is there.i need to open pls help me I dont have anymore the phone recovery and ...

Ambucias

Forgotten my password to my account and no longer use the phone

Hello, I have forgotten my password to my account and no longer use the phone number linked to my account can you help please System Configurat...

Ambucias

Forgot password and account key in recovery email doesn't work

Hello, Can someone please help me recover my yahoo email address. I have the recovery email and the account keys for verification are sent there but...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
Livfree

Yahoo password retrieval

pls i need to access my yahoo mail...but i cant remember my password or the verification number used in setting up the account

Ambucias

Recovery mail account not know

Hello, We forgot my recovery mail account and mobile number on this yahoo mail account ***@***. So please suggest me how to open. System Config...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail account hacked

Sir How Can i recover my ymail has been Hack ?

6 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgotten my password and also my number

Hi so I've forgotten my password and also my number linked to my email isn't the number I have now. How I recover my account!?? Please help!!

BunoCS

Forgotten password number has changed

Hello, I forgot my password plz help me and I have a new number can't use the old one System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Please recover my yahoo email id

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to change your phone number in yahoo?

Closed

Hello, I do I change phone number on my yahoo account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Ineed to recover my yahoo account

Hello, Mi name is Victor Santiago ***@*** is giving me this error code 652314 System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100

Ambucias

How to my yahoo account lost my old number

How to my yahoo account with out the verification code because I lost my old number

Ambucias

Yahoo account password recovery

Hello, I forgot my password of my yahoo mail (***@*** ) and I changed my phone number. Please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 5...

Ambucias

Unable to change password

I've recently switched to a new phone after about three years with previous one. In that time I have switched phone number, therefore I cannot receive...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I would like to ask how am I going to log in to my yahoo account, because I forgot the password and I changed my phone number System Co...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Don't have access to phone number to reset password

Hello, I entered my mail ofter pass word type secret code send to my mobile number. I don't have my number. How can we do solve System Configu...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo mail urgent

Hello, I want to recover my yahoo mail but I can't remember the phone nb or the password for the other email related System Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

Help me to reset my password no longer have access to the phone

My name is Tamarra Lawrence and I am trying to reset my password on my Yahoo account. I no longer have access to the phone number listed considering i...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116I can not receive a facebook recovery code to my email

Ambucias

Forgot password

I forgot my password and changed my phone number so what i do? my yahoo account is ***@***. please answer me.............

Ambucias
Results 1901 - 1950 out of a total of 7,823