The discussions

Forget password, recovery email and phone number

Hello, Pls help me to resolve my problem. I forget my password, alternative email and the mobile number that i use before was defective. How can i r...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

My account has been hacked

Hello, Please help me I can't have access to my account someone is using my account, what should I do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985....

Ambucias

I forgot the answer to my secret question

Hello, I forgot the answer to my secret question. Would someone please help me. And please, don't suggest a website that has 3 choices cause its st...

xpcman

Acc

Hello, My acc is locked out and the links you put on above keep sending me the same places. I don't remember my password or security questions. ...

xpcman

Need to get to yahoo mail but don't have my same phone or email

Hello I don't have my same phone or email please help

Ambucias

How to recover security question

Hello, I have not remember security question please tell me how to recovered my security question thanks Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I tried to sign into my account I know my email but not my password, when trying to sign in it says it doesn't recognize my account then when...

Ambucias

How to login without my contact no.

Yahoo mail ID contact no is closed. Now not there in register mobile no. shared mail ID . but verification code not come to my mail ID. How to l...

Ambucias

Change mobile number

Hello, I lost my phone that was being registered to my yahoo mail and so its a problem getting the code u have sent for my yahoo mail recovery. H...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Alternate email

Hello there! I forgot my Yahoo Password, typed a few wrong choices while trying to log into my email acc., the moment i actually remember the passw...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo doesn't recognize my email

Hello, when i write my email it appears amessage saying ( we couldnot recognize this email address) i want to return my email please Configur...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Need to go in my account

Someone please help. My password is not working and no security questions is being asked instead asking for recovery I did not give a mobile number or...

Ambucias

I dont no my password

Hello, i dont no my yahoo id password plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.2785.143

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, please help my nephew forgot his password and the number in use is no longer active, what can we do Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Access to my account

Please help me I can't have access to my yahoo account anymore since April when I put my password it linked me with the unknown emails I don't know, w...

Ambucias

I don't sign in my yahoo id

Hello, I don't sign in my yahoo.id Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Ambucias

How can i regain control over my hacked account

pls i think my account has been hack, i can't login , my security question has been change so i can reset my password and yahoo won't help pls can u ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Don't have access to my yahoo phone number to log in

Hello, im sharde king and I don't have access to my Yahoo phone number to log in Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

BunoCS

Locked account

Since April this year I've been trying to log in to my yahoo account and I have found out that someone else linked my account to the unknown emails an...

Ambucias

Mobile number is not in use

Hello, can u help me please, i cannot access my yahoo account, i forgot my password ang the registered mobile number is not in use anymore, please...

Ambucias

Yahoo account login

Closed

Hello, My phone is connected to my old yahoo email, I tried signing in because I remember the password. When I tried to sign in it said for security ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail access lost mobile number

Hello, sir i have lost my mobile number, how can i get my yahoo account access without giving them security code? Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

BunoCS

Dear Sir, Please help the forgot my password. My Mail ID is removed by moderator@yahoo,com Alternate Email ID ***@*** I had trying, but not ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Email help

Hello, i cant access my yahoo email is there a way to get a temp password so i can get in and access my account and change my passoword. i need to r...

BunoCS

Recovery problems

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and at the same time deleted the phone no.in to my account and i dont know the recovery id Configuration: Win...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password send me code via gmail account

Hello, Please send me code via gmail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Ambucias

I have a problem with sign in my yahoo account

Hello, Hello! Hi i have a problem with signing in my yahoo account because ion rgot my password and my phone number that linked into my account ca...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo id recovery

Hello, i forgot my password and security question as well as recovery phone number.How can i retrieve any yahoo id? Configuration: Windows / ...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo account

Hello, How can i recover my yahoo account (***@***) i forgot my password and i dont have acces on the recovery number and email on that account. Ple...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovering yahoo mail

i dont have access with the phone number i use and i cant sign in without that,what should i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.84

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password and I don't know how to retrieve it because I don't remember my email password and I no longer have my phone Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Hello, My name is Amber I know my email but I don't know my password I need to change my phone number on the account Configuration: iPhone / C...

Ambucias

Can't acces my yahoo account

Hello, I'm unable to access my yahoo account ***@*** I forgot my security question it been so long can't remember it but my other email is ***@...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, Please help me I can't remember my Security Question Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias

Want to reset yahoo password

Hello, I have. Forgotten alternative email phone number and password I want to reset yahoo password Urgent plz help Email id :***@*** Conf...

Ambucias

I can't access my account i forgot my password

Hello, Pls help me i have lots of important messages regarding to my business and my work .. I forgot my password and also i dont have the recovery ...

Ambucias

Account recovery

I signed out of my yahoo account but can't sign back in because i changed my sim and can't access the sim card messages since i have moved to a differ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

I lost my phone recover my yahoo account

Hello, I lost my mobile how can I recover my yahoo account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

ac3mark

I can't have access to my account

Hello, I've been trying to log in to my yahoo account and someone linked to the unknown account and now I'm stuck, how can you help me Configur...

BunoCS

I forgot my yahoo mail password

Hello, I would like to ask you a help for my yahoo password and alternative. Hope you can give me some opinion how. ? Thank you Configuration: i...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail blocked account

Hello, My yahoo account is block because of i didn't use long time . But i forget alternative email address and all of security question answer. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Old yahoo account

Hello, I need to get back into an old yahoo account. But honestly I can't remember account name ,or security question. I think I still remember th...

Ambucias

I can't get in my email account

Hello, I forgot my password and security question for my email which is ***@*** How can I get an answer by email when I can't get into my email ...

Ambucias

Someone hacked my yahoo account

Hello, Someone hacked my yahoo account. They changed everything up! As soon as I type in my email address it says it will send me a text to the ph...

Ambucias

Recovering old account

Hello, I have a old yahoo who email i would like to get into i know email and backup email i know number on the account i even know the sacvrity? Bu...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget my password, phone number

Hello, fredrick Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and am no longer using my old number that i used to sign in there and i dont have alternative yahoo. How can i ans...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget password for yahoo and secret question

Solved

Hello, Sir please help me I forgot my password and secret answer and no elternative mail also. So who solved my problem Configuration: iPhone ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Yahoo forget password, security answers and mobile phone number

Can't get into my account forget password, security answers and mobile phone number

ac3mark

Yahoo mail can not find the secret question page

Hello, I have forgot my password and I can not find the Secret question page, so I can answer the questions...Please help me...Melissa Toole Co...

Ambucias
Results 3701 - 3750 out of a total of 7,824