The discussions

Send messages to contacts with asterisks in the email addresses

how can I send messages to contacts with asterisks in the email addresses, example is : *****@yahoo.com? Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Using captcha method to answer by security question

Hello, Hello good morning.. can you please help me to recover or retreive and so access my yahoo mail.. need a clear instructions using CAPTCHA me...

Ambucias

Forgot my password & security question

Hello, im trying to reset my password but couldnot , since long i was not using password & was excessing through mobile no. pls help me to change pa...

Ambucias

Please help me open my yahoo account

Hello, Good day may I ask how can I open my account again. I remember my password and My yahoo id but still it doesn't open instead verification n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail phone number

pliz help me i forgot the phone numer i was using when i was in dubai yahoo help me to access my messages

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and secret question and alternate email

Hello, sir. i have password a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . please...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116 please help me open my account i change cellphone number and i forgot my password my y...

Ambucias

Forgot password and yahoo security questions

Hello, I need help on the above topic because I have some important emails and can't retrieve them without password Configuration: iPhone / C...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hello I forgot my password and security question. Please help me because i need to see important emails

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2016 by
BunoCS

Forget yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember. Few days back I ch...

Ambucias

Yahoo password

Hello, My cell phone number has changed I'm locked out of my yahoo account I don't remember my password how can I retrieve my password Configur...

Ambucias

Lost yahoo account

Dear Sır or Madam, My name is bulent mullahasan I use this mail] 25 years, my e mail was ***@*** my password removed by moderator but I can not en...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

I forget my yahoo password kindly assist

Ambucias

Retrieve my old yahoo id

Hello, any body can help me to retrieve my yahoo mail. i forget my security question i did not update my Mobil number and email for reset password. ...

Ambucias

Help to recover my yahoo account

Hello, I can't access my yahoo account. Any time I log in yahoo asks me to choose mobile or alternated email. Unfortunately both are not valid . a...

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello, my yahoo acccount is on unfourtunately i lost my phone and now i have a new number im trying to log in but ican´t please help Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I was able to access the recovery mail however, it doesn't give me a new password or a link so I could still open the yahoo account that I ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hi I can remember my password and have changed the phone number that I have given. Please could you help me

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot the password and and also answer to the second security

Hello,hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember. Few days back ...

Ambucias

Can't get into yahoo email

Hello, I got kicked out of my email saying it was the wrong password but now I can't get into it at because I got a new phone and number and I need...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, Please help I forgot my password and secret question.. How can I re use my yahoo account??? I'm using my Facebook account in yahoo ID... ...

Ambucias

I dont remember my password

Hello, I forgot my password from my yahoo account can you please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

Recovery yahoo password without secret question

Hello, please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

I forget yahoo mail password and lost my mobiles number

Hello, I forget yahoo mail password and lost my mobiles number Please help me

Ambucias

Yahoo id can not be recovered

Hello, I have changed my Yahoo Password several times now to get my Yahoo Id but never comes up and every time I try to login with the new password ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost mobile number

Hello, I forget my password and recovery mobile number lost pls do something so that I can recover my account pls my yahoo I'd is ***@*** which one ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Delete yahoo mail account

Someone had hacked into my yahoo mail they use it to apply for online loans, now I find out someone in other states are sending out emails with my ema...

Ambucias

Hello, I was try to sing in my yahoo account but password show wrong pls help me to change password I change my mobile no.also

Ambucias

Activate old account

Hello, Hi. I need my old Yahoo account activated please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

BunoCS

Forget password, security question and alternate

Hello, Im susini dilhani i forgot my yahoo password , security questions , alternate e mail address also.. pleas help me to recover my yahoo mail. ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot password

Hello, Please help me to find my yahoo password thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

BunoCS

Recovering my email account urgent

Hello, i need to get my yahoo email recovery i am struggling to get into my account please. i have been struggling whole morning with it please. ...

BunoCS

Hi, I forgot my password account and ive change my phone my number

BunoCS

Yahoo account recovery

I lost my password and don't have my phone number no more

BunoCS

Can't access my yahoo account

Hello, how can i retrieve my yahoo account and my password, my name is Jocelyn S. Rivera my email add is ***@*** i dont know what happen, i do rem...

BunoCS

Forget my yahoo password and change phone number

Hello, i forget my yahoo password and i change new phone number i cant sign in what i need to do ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743....

BunoCS

How to recover my yahoo account using secret question

Hello, How to recover my yahoo account using secret question by mobile phone.. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Hacked account

Hello, My account was hacked and they changed my phone number and password. What can I do to recover it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.274...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Forget password

Hello, I forget my password yahoo and my security question how can i recover my yahoo Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

xpcman

How to recover my email account

Hello, how to recover my email account without answering a security question as i forgot also the answer... Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46...

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo mail secret question answer

Solved

Hello, I have yahoo mail, and recently it says server is down. I went to the site and tryed my address and password and it asked me to awnser my sec...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Help me recover my yahoo account

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password after Ive changed it cause someone hacked my acct, the phone number and email address registered in my account i...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and answers to my secret questions

Hello, Hi there i forget my password and secret questions for my id ***@*** . Can u please help me to recover my password thanks Gurdeep kaur ...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Not able to verify new device login due to change in number

Hello, I have the correct yahoo mail id and password, however when trying to logon it asks for verification cos its from a new device. Unfortunate...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I can't get in my yahoo even I try to write my email then it says SORRY we can't found this email if u could help me I really get happy thanks....

Ambucias

Forget security question

Hello, Sir I go get my yahoo mail security question I have very important mails there please help me for that Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, i forget my yahoomail password. pls hep Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

Ambucias

Forget password email and forget verity

Hello, sir/madam, My email ***@***, I forget my forget password and verify question pls help me use again my email... Configuration: iPho...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo security question

Closed

Hello,i forgot my yahoo security question Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, Dear sir I am forgettable my yahoo.com password plz how I got I am also forgot secretary questions also please help thanks Configurat...

Ambucias
Results 3901 - 3950 out of a total of 7,823