The discussions

Yahoo mail how can i help you

I forget my password and forget old phone number how can I help you

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Helping with yahoo password

Hello, Hi I can not open my yahoo I don"t remamber my passwerd when ask for scurity question I know only the scend one . can someone help thank...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access yahoo

Hello, I have a question regarding yahoo, I can log in to my yahoomail using my correct password, however, they asking me to provide the verificati...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot recovery question

Hello, Sir I can't loging I know my yahoo I'd n password but forgot recovery question plz help Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget my question and answer on yahoo and i can't logi

Please I forget my question and answer on yahoo and I can't login to my Email it keep asking me

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and don't want to change it

Hello, I forgot my email password and don't want it to change. Can you send it to me by text? Thanks Richard Gans ----- ***@***. Or removed...

Ambucias

I forget my yahoo id passward forget and securit question

Hello, i forger my id passward and my security secrate question. thiis id is very necessary becaues on this my hec account registrad and i aaply for...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoomail security answers

Hello, Please I forgot my yahoomail security answer. Kindly assist. Thank you. Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 49.0

Ambucias

I forgot the security questions of my old yahoo mail...

Hi there, i want to acces my old yahoo mail account.Even if i Know my Id and password, i ca't connect to it because i have to answer a security quest...

Ambucias

Can not access my yahoo mail account

Hello, please help, how can I recover my yahoomail account using security questions. I do not have recoverymobile or email add thanks, Morris A. ...

Ambucias

Cant access my yahoo account because i dont have my mobile

Hello, Hi I have not been able too access my acount plase Help me out Configuration: Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 10.3.2.2876

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I have forgotten my password and the phone number I have as a contact to get a reset code is not longer in use and I do not have an alternate ...

Ambucias

Password help

Hello, I have forgotten my password on yahoo mail and the phone number I have as a contact to get a reset code is not longer in use and I do not have ...

Ambucias

Cant reset my password

Hello, Pls help to reset my password without security questions I pleade Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Forgot password

II can't access to this email id, ***@*** now. due to phone number changed it is sending the verification to my old no. which is not working so please...

Ambucias

Reset my password

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo email password and I no longer have the phone number that is on the reset password option what do I do? Configurat...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, Pls how can I recover my yahoomail password, and I can't remember the security question nor do I remember the phone no I used. Thanks

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, Dear Sir, I forget my password of my yahoo mail, I even forgot my mobile no. & alternate email. & unfortunately I forgot my secret ques...

Ambucias

Change my old alternate mobile number

Hello, Could you please help me to shortout my biggest problem. I have an account on yahoo.co.in. When I was opened it, a verification code sent on ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Cannot change email or phone number

I have a yahoo email account but when I try to sign in I get the same message to enter an old phone number and an old email address. How can I speak...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password

Hello, Team, I forgot my yahoo mail I'd password . Pls do the needful. The details as are under. ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and can only answer one security question

Hello, I know what my yahoo id is but I recently changed my password because yahoo kept bugging me with "secure your account, change your password"....

Ambucias

Reset account password via yahoo app

Hi everybody! I have a problem concerning my yahoo account: I am only able to read my mails via the app on my ipad since I forgot the password and ...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo mail

Hello, Hi my email suddenly locked when I open email id don't have older massages please help recover my old massage thanks Configuration: iPad / ...

Ambucias

Mobile number and password

Hello, I changed my mobile number and now I cannot retrieve my password even though I put in the correct one, I don't know what to do. Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email

Hello, I can't bet my emails i think I was hacked Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Ambucias

Yahoo emil

Hello, I can't get my emails from yahoo It is telling me to reset password or security notice from yahoo Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 55.0.288...

Ambucias

No access to my recovery email

Hello, I have no access to my recovery emails,but i do have my login and password. I cant sign in because yahoo wants me to provide a security cod...

Ambucias

I want recovery my mail

Hello, Plz recovery my mail Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

xpcman

How can i change the phone number to my yahoo account

Hello, I am trying to access my e-mails but I no longer have the same phone number or access to it. I also do not have the password for my back u...

Ambucias

Unable to sign in because forgot password and security questions

Hello, I am unable to sign in my yahoo account because I forgot my password and security questions. But I remember my login. Please help? Been off y...

Ambucias

Need help i forgot my password

Hello, hi im. marilyn guino i cant open my facebook the best way is to go my yahoo. .. to get code and to recover my facebook but i forgot the passw...

Ambucias

Can not access my email account

Hello, Pls help, can't access my email account, password invalid, no mobile no. recovery and that i am prompted with a gmail account d**********@**...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Im unable to access my account. I cant rememberthe password and no longer have access to the phone number either help please Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Hacked e-mail address

my yahoo e-mail address was hacked sometimes ago by hackers. I couldn't access the account again as they changed my number and alternative e-mail addr...

Ambucias

I cant access my account

How do i recover my removed by moderator@yahoo.com account? i dont have access to the phone number i use.

Ambucias

No longer have my old recovery phone number

Hello, I no longer have. removed by moderator. My new number is removed by moderator. I need a code sent to that number so I can change my passwor...

Ambucias

Password problem exporting email from yahoo to outlook 2016

I am trying to export my yahoo mail into Outlook 2016 but every time I do my password is not accepted. I can log into yahoo mail through the web using...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
MWMarcotte

Recover my password

Hello, this information for you that i forget my password & change my mobile no also totally i lost please help me to open my yahoo id Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot pasword

Hello, i forgot my password to my yahoo email and but i have changed my phone number and all. i have a recovery account and i know the password but ...

Ambucias

Changed yahoo address problem

Hello, Waqas here, My yahoo account was removed by moderator now when i log in to this account. I signed in as removed by moderator. how can i get m...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

forgot the yahoo mail password thanks @***

Ambucias

Trouble remembering my gmail account password

Hello, I changed my phone number and I don't know how to reset my gmail with out old number is removed by moderator but now I have a new phone ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password current password

Hello,sir/ma'am, Asking help to recover my yahoo mail account because I forgot my password,& I changed pmy phone number before?My phone number ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost password. some one chaged my cell number from alternate acc

Hello, my E mail ID is removed by moderator and some one haked this e mail and changed my cell number. can you help. you can reach me at ***@*** ...

Ambucias

***@***

Hello, plz help my possworad

Ambucias

Signing in

Hello, I used to go right to my yahoo mail. Now I have to sign in my e-mail, password, and wait for a text. Is there anyway I can go directly into my ...

Ambucias

Mail rcovery

I cant remember my password and i have a new phone number. so whenever i click on forgot password button it points me to get a code from my old phone ...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password,alternate yahoo mail and password

Hello, forgot yahoo pass word,alternate yahoo email and password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Ambucias

Using the right password and yahoo id, but i still can't sign in

Please help me solve this prob asap Thanks in advance

8 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 3101 - 3150 out of a total of 7,812