The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password, secret question and alternate email

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password alternate email cell no and secret question so how can i sign in to my yahoo account.please help me in this its ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

My account yahoo is hacked

Hello, my account yahoo is the hacked . for some time i have not access to my email . one person has full access to my email . my email the ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

How do a get in my email with out my password

Hello, How do a recover my yahoo email when a have lost the phone number and lost my email password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.9...

xpcman

Unable to download yahoomail attachments

Solved

Hello, Sir Since last two days I am NOT able to download attached files from yahoomail. Iam using Chrome, internet explorer and mozila browsers ...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
LHI

Forgot yahoo mail password and recovery email

Hello, my yahoo mail id removed by moderator@yahoo.com. password "removed by moderator". but this password not work. recover email id i don't know...

Ambucias

Request to change mobile number

Hello, Sir/madam My name Mohammed Monir My yahoo account Id is . ***@*** I have a problem with my yahoo login id. Due to my mobile number has...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, I have forget my yahoo mail passsword and unable to reset I can't read security as I am bt able to access my mails. Please let me know h...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i forgot my password and i cant access the mobile phone number used how willyou helpme Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 49.0

BunoCS

Account recovery yahoo

how can I recovery my yahoo account please. I know my email address but I forgot my password and don't have that phone or the number anymore.

Ambucias

Cant access yahoo account on line and must use my mobile

Hello, For a couple of days know I cant log in to my Yahoo account on my lap top. it send me a verification code and I put it in and then it tells m...

Ambucias

Problem by signing in they asked me a a security question

Solved

Hello, I have a problem signing in to my yahoo account. I used the correct password. But they asked me a a security question which i have forgotten....

9 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
Yemane

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, can you help me out ? I forgot my yahoo password and the phone number i had registered within yahoo account was not my number Yahoo is a...

Ambucias

Lost phone number and password yahoo

Hello, Hi...sir / madam I have lost my yahoo mail password and account key phone number now am not able to log in due to account key so kindy messa...

BunoCS

Hacked yahoo mail account

Hello, Hi I am piss off some one stole my yahoo on cell phone passage To Text Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Forget my password

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . p...

BunoCS

I would love to have access to my account

Closed

Hello, i don't have my password so you tex or call removed by moderator Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost old mobile phone

Hello, Hi I lost my mobile and I'm fail to open my yahoo acount cause of the same lost mobile,please help me accese my acount. Configuration: M...

BunoCS

Getting in my yahoo e-mail

Hello, I have tried for two days to get my e-mail with so many different passwords that you sent nothing works. PLEASE!!!! Configuration: Windo...

BunoCS

Recover my old email

Hello, Pls I need to recover my old email account due to some messages that will be going there for my information. Please I need this account urg...

Ambucias

Hello, i have forgot my password of the below given mail id , my contact number lost which was registered , i dont have recovery mail id too,...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password,recovery email and phone number

Hello, I for get my yahoo mail password and recovory email and phone number what can i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

BunoCS

Forget yahoo password

Hello, sir reset my password my contact no

BunoCS

Need to recover my password with new number and forgot password

Need to get my password for old account and can't remember however I have a new Mobil number now . Need to get asap important docs.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Can not get in to my yahoo account i have xbox1 and i need to ge

Hello, i cant get in my email account and the phone number is out dated that was a old phone nummer i need to acess it because i have a Xbox 1 and ...

ac3mark

Forget my password and the secret questions what to do

Hello, Hi friends i cannot access to my email yahoo account i forget my password and the secrets answers also plz advise Configuration: Window...

BunoCS

Recover email password

Hello, how can i recover my password of my email at yahoo because i change my mobile number because i transfer here at doha qatar from philippin...

BunoCS

It is not helpfull

Hello, why yahoo doesn't help, when you forgot you'r password and change a new nummer? Yahoo doesn't help with anything. Configuration: iPhone...

BunoCS

Password reset

Hello, I just paid $5 with the credit card and have no clue as to where this person is that will help us now. I got locked out of my yahoo email ...

BunoCS

Can't get into my yahoo account

Hello, For got my password and changed my number Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

BunoCS

Forgot password and one security question.

Dear sir/madam, I forgot my yahoo password and one security question. I can remember one security question. I have used this account for the past 1...

BunoCS

Forgot my login details

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email and password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

BunoCS

Dont know my password and my phone number has changed!!

Hi All, I have not used my yahoo account in a while and actually have not been online in ages, I cannot log into face book as I cannot remember my...

BunoCS

Urgentforgot my password and would like to recover by using my

Hello, I forgot my password and would like to recover by using my secret question as my phone number changed Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozil...

BunoCS

Login problem

Hello, I have yahoo mail logining problem it required my phone number I lost my phone and number both so Im using new phone number and and new phone ...

Ambucias

Forgot recovery id and phone number

Hello, Can you please ask me secret question and open my account because i have forgotten my recovery I'd and my phone number is lost. Thank you ...

Ambucias

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password , also i change my place and i don't have access to my old phone number i'm using a new one . and i cannot remembe...

Ambucias

Recover my alternate since i cant log in my yahoo account

Hello, my alternate yahoo was missing a letter so it seems i will never ever get it. there was no way for me to edit my alternate yahoo since i coul...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, I forget yahoo mail password and secrete question please help me how can I find it? Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Send me the password

Hello, Send me the password to removed by moderator Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovering my old email box

Hello, Thanks for this opportunity to reach you on this subject matter. i have been having issues with accessing my email box for a very lon...

Ambucias

Security questions

i forget my yahoo security questions

Ambucias

Yahoo log-in through facebook

Hello, I have used an account for a virtual game and i forgot my password in that game now they sent a recovery mail in my yahoo account to which ...

Ambucias

Problems with signing in forgot my password and got a new number

Hello, Hey I got a new phone number and forgot my password and I can't get back on it because my old phone number is not in use so I can't get the...

Ambucias

Change my phone no

Hello safety how change my passwor forgot change my old phone no my new phone no is Personal data removed by Moderator for your security

Ambucias

Forgot

Hello, my forgot my password please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.143

Ambucias

Lost password and have a new phone number and no recovery accoun

Hello, I have lost my old password on my yahoo account and also have gotten a new phone number so I can't send a text to that number to retrieve i...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Dear Sir, I forget my password of my yahoo mail, My alternate email was of my office and now I am not working in the company. My secret question w...

Ambucias

Can't get in my yahoo email

Hello, I have being try to get in my email can y' all help get back in cause very important cause I have stuff that need to return item back to Am...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail password,and security questions answered. Please help me out without security questions. Configuration: iPhone / ...

Ambucias

Forget password, recovery email and phone number

Hello, Pls help me to resolve my problem. I forget my password, alternative email and the mobile number that i use before was defective. How can i r...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 3651 - 3700 out of a total of 7,823