Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular games exclusive to Android users, however it is nonetheless possible to install and play Free Fire on your PC, as described in this article.
As a result of Garena Free Fire's popularity, many users find themselves also wanting to play it on their desktop computers where they can benefit from the bigger screen and play more comfortably with a mouse and keyboard. The good news is that installing Free Fire on your PC is not only possible, but it's free, quite simple and doesn't require a lot of resources.
In order to play Free Fire on your computer, you’re going to need an Android Emulator. For this tutorial we will use BlueStacks but the other emulators (KoPlayer, Droix4X, Opera Mobile Emulator) are very similar, with only slight differences in their interfaces.
1) When the download is complete, run the file to launch the installation. You can choose where you want the emulator to be saved by clicking on Customise installation. The program will take up about 2 GB on your hard drive, so make sure you have sufficient space before starting. When you have completed the previous steps, click Install Now.
2) BlueStacks will open automatically when the installation is complete. The emulator will then ask you to sign in using your Google Play account-the same one you use on your mobile device. Incase you don’t have a Google account, read this article on how to create one. Click Sign In and sign in a second time.
3) Enter your email and password and click Next. On the third screen, accept the terms and conditions by clicking I Accept. Finally, click Accept when asked if you’d like to back up to Google Drive.
4) In the Google Play Store tab, type ‘Free Fire’ in the search box and confirm with Enter. Next click on Install. When you are asked to complete your account setup, click Continue, then Skip.
5) When the game has downloaded, click Open.
7) Now all you have to do is sign into the game using either your Facebook or your Google account and you can start playing! Once logged into the game, you can configure the controls to your liking.
- Free fire for pc
- Free fire download for pc
- Free fire pc
- Shazam for pc > Guide
- Can't access facebook on pc [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Pc restarting on its own
- Spotify group session pc > Guide
- Ps4 controller gta v pc > Guide
- Garena Free Fire Advance Server: download, APK, registration
- Free Fire customer service: submit a request, number, email
- How to win Free Fire: easily, games, class squad matches
- Garena Free Fire headshot: hack, app, best sensitivity
- Garena Free Fire how to get Magic Cube: hack, free
- Free Fire account transfer: Facebook to Gmail, request
- Garena Free Fire Emotes: free, hack, unlock
- Free Fire diamonds: free, generator tool, without top up