What would you do if you have no internet connection and want to listen to your favorite music? In this article, you will learn how to listen to your Spotify playlist in offline mode.
How to listen to Spotify offline?
If you want to listen to Spotify Offline, first of all, you need to have a Spotify Premium account ($9.99 per month). If you already have a Premium account, the synchronization process is simple. If you don’t, you can upgrade your account here.
How to listen to Spotify offline using your Apple Watch?
1. Find the music or podcasts you'd like to listen to on your Apple Watch.
2. Select a podcast, album, playlist you'd like to download and tap on three dots, then choose Download to Apple Watch.
3. You'll see a green arrow next to the names of the downloaded songs, albums, playlists, or artists.
4. Finally, connect your headphones and start listening offline!
How to listen to Spotify offline using your mobile phone?
1. Connect to a WiFi network. This will allow you to avoid extra charges relating to the use of your mobile data plan. If you don't have access to WiFi and want to use 3G/4G to sync your music tracks, go to Settings > Music Quality and enable the Download using the Cellular option.
2. Next, go back to your music or podcasts library Your Library and select the playlists or tracks from your Music or Podcasts library.
3. Tap on the Download button to download a playlist. If the toggle turns green it means that the playlist is downloading.
How to listen to Spotify offline using your computer?
Log in to your Spotify account and find the playlist you’d like to download. Click on the Download button on the right side of the screen. If the toggle turned green, it means that your playlist is being downloaded. Wait for several minutes and when the process is finished you can listen to your playlist offline.
Note: Spotify allows you to download up to 10 thousand songs on 5 different devices. You can stay offline for a maximum of 30 days to keep your playlists and podcasts downloaded. Just keep in mind to go online every once in a while.